BohemiaBeck

Arma 3 Units - Feedback thread

As of 15 april 2019 i cannot see my units and display an error message. I cannot load via arma 3 launcher or the website. An error on arma 3 launcher on the dashboard tab, where the units are located display this following error : Arma 3 data acquisition failed

Information about your unit(s) will not be available.  I got no clue of what it could have happend. Since i used it yesterday with no problems. Is any bug happening or the site is facing issues? I can't join or see other units.

What is this "Whitelist feature" that keeps me from posting things for my unit?

I've tried searching, and the dashboard has no good reason/feature that enables use of this...

Any advice on stolen A3 unit? Some member due to internal disagreements just took the unit from team.

Robin (from BI) told that is no way for them to change the roster of the unit.

No I don't but that is a hint I think: 

If you are the owner of this unit, please check the My Units page for further instructions.

Looking at the page, the issue has been resolved! ;D

Hi,

maybe someone around here had a similar problem and found a fix: i linked my steam account with my bohemia account to use the arma3 units feature in the launcher/ingame. but i guess something went wrong, cause my unit isnt showing for me in the launcher.

any ideas?

apparently, linking my steam account changed my user name  to the one you can see on the left. my original name was Andx667, and is still the one i use to login

Edited by steam-76561198014636795
additional information

So Its now 2018 and I still cannot upload my emblem for my unit.... all I get is a side red screen says if an error occurred but yeah nothing thanks Bohemia, and where is the email support forums seem to be a joke.

Hi,

I have Arma3 Unit (3.SKSS). I wanna add some new players but arma units shows message that we have reached maximum count of members (29). How can I expand maximum count of members pls? 🤠

On 5/20/2019 at 11:37 AM, V3N0Mcz said:

Hi,

I have Arma3 Unit (3.SKSS). I wanna add some new players but arma units shows message that we have reached maximum count of members (29). How can I expand maximum count of members pls? 🤠

Hello. 

Can you link me to your Arma 3 Units page?

• Like 1

If you have any issues, questions or concerns in regards to Arma 3 Units feel free to PM me, or tag me in this thread. I'll get back to you guys as soon as I can. 🙂

I cannot link my steam and bohemia account together, so it's impossible to set my unit in the arma 3 launcher and use the patch

18 minutes ago, FigglePigz said:

I cannot link my steam and bohemia account together, so it's impossible to set my unit in the arma 3 launcher and use the patch

scratch that, i have managed to link my accounts but the unit still wont appear in launcher or game @Homesick

After adding an Admin, that member is now invisible and can no longer be manipulated. This is from different computers, browsers, and after logging out and back in.

https://units.arma3.com/unit/15thmeu

Made an Arma Unit and I uploaded my emblem. Shows on the website and in the launcher but it doesn't show up in-game.

2 hours ago, AnixKilz said:

Made an Arma Unit and I uploaded my emblem. Shows on the website and in the launcher but it doesn't show up in-game.

In the game, in the profile settings - you need to select a squad.

19 hours ago, lex__1 said:

In the game, in the profile settings - you need to select a squad.

I have had it selected as my active unit. All the other info shows in-game but the emblem doesn't.

5 hours ago, AnixKilz said:

I have had it selected as my active unit. All the other info shows in-game but the emblem doesn't. 

In the game in the profile is also not visible, or only when on the server?
Check the aspect ratio of the logo, it should be 100% square. What is the size of your logo?

10 hours ago, lex__1 said:

In the game in the profile is also not visible, or only when on the server?
Check the aspect ratio of the logo, it should be 100% square. What is the size of your logo?

The size is below the KB limit and it says it needs to be min of 512x512 so I have it set to 512x512. If I hover over it in my profile in the main menu it shows up but it doesn't show up on servers. Everything else loads but the emblem.

5 hours ago, AnixKilz said:

The size is below the KB limit and it says it needs to be min of 512x512 so I have it set to 512x512. If I hover over it in my profile in the main menu it shows up but it doesn't show up on servers. Everything else loads but the emblem. 

So everything should work correctly. But some servers are configured to block the loading of the logo. Check on any other server, but again there is no guarantee. Better Check it in the editor. Open the editor, create any machine, you are the driver - launch - like a network game (MP).
You should see your emblem in the briefing and in the mission, by car and chevron on the jacket.