Sign in to follow this  
terox

1.54 breaking missions with RPT error missing addon 3den (How to fix)

If you edited or created a mission with the 1.52 patch, you will likely find an entry in the mission.sqm addons and autoaddons for "3den"

Bis are aware of this, however as a quick fix for now, simply unpbo the mission and remove the entry from your mission.sqm

Repbo and enjoy

If you edited or created a mission with the 1.52 patch, you will likely find an entry in the mission.sqm addons and autoaddons for "3den"

Bis are aware of this, however as a quick fix for now, simply unpbo the mission and remove the entry from your mission.sqm

Repbo and enjoy

EDIT: I'm new to PBO Manager and think my original question was actually due to my lack of editing knowledge. I'll post back if I can't figure out how to delete the "3DEN" entries.

That worked.  Easy.

I guess "3DEN" is some sort of reference to the upcoming EDEN update.  BIS snuck that in there and has now taken it away.  It seems as though 3DEN was registering as a MOD that was required to play.  Taking the two references of "3DEN" out of the mission file will allow you to run and edit your files perfectly.

I have the same problem. But even if I delete the 2 3DEN entries from the mission.sqm, when I go to save the mission the 2 3DEN entries appear again. Any suggestions?

I have the same problem. But even if I delete the 2 3DEN entries from the mission.sqm, when I go to save the mission the 2 3DEN entries appear again. Any suggestions?

Yes, you didnt delete them or you are doing something wrong. Have you patched to 1.54 on the machine you are editing them with??

Are you sure the mission you are running is the one you edited ??

Yes, you didnt delete them or you are doing something wrong. Have you patched to 1.54 on the machine you are editing them with??

Are you sure the mission you are running is the one you edited ??

I have the same issue and yes I'm in 1.54 and yes I'm running the mission I've edited. I removed all the addOns and addOnsAuto, loaded the mission in the editor, saved it as MP and blam, 3den appeared again.

I am having the same problem, delete 3den from mission sqf, then when I resave mission it is there again.

All I can say is that i dont have the problem. By any chance did you make the mission initially on the dev branch ??

Maybe there is an object in the mission that requires it

All I can say is that i dont have the problem. By any chance did you make the mission initially on the dev branch ??

Maybe there is an object in the mission that requires it

No because if I edit the mission.sqm, remove the 3den lines and repack the mission using pbo manager instead of the arma editor, the mission is working fine on other computers/servers that are also on non-dev branch (ie like me while I'm editing the mission).

BIS need to know that then, they obviously missed it on the hotfix

Repbo and enjoy

I have the same problem. 

It may need to be updated Arma3 Server ???

I'm not creating a mission that has this error, I just play it. Anyone know how to fix this? Because I only have the .pbo file.

I regret it to upgrade to 1.54 because of this issue, now I can't revert back to 1.52 to play most of my custom missions because they have the same issue, it says "You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.3DEN"

I don't even delete anything -_-

Please help.

Are you sure your server is properly patched ? In my end, the server was not hotfixed in the latest 1.54 version (but was still accepting connections from client running a more updated version of Arma).

Having the server hotfixed solved the issue (so far).

Could someone take a look at my mission sqm for me please?