Gunter Severloh

(IFA3) Iron Front: Liberation 1944 in Arma3 - v1.14 Patch

Nice giallustio, so the fixes for weight what was it with the weight that needed to be fixed, was it an actual bug in the game or is it a personal adjustment, as im

pondering whether or not to make this available on my IFA3 installation tutorial so the IF community can have something fixed on their end.

I tweaked the bag values. They had like 700 of mass value and you can't even walk with them so I tweaked it a bit to A3 standard.

AT launchers were missing the value. I set the bazooka to 120 like the A3 rpg (both about 6kg) and the panzershreck to 150. 

Let me know what you think and if there's more to fix

Ok great, I tested your fix, and it fixes the issue when you are walking with panzershreck, so now you can move normal again, good job!

as for other fixes we have quite a number of things to fix, heres my list from the 1st page:

Known BUGS

• MG42 has no sound, and sound comes after end of shot, hard to explain, basically no sound
  • Thompson is same issue as above
  • k98 has no rebolting sound
  • PPSH's have closure sounds (old bug)
  • Grenades in mp lag because of shrapnel
  • a lot of sounds are far too quiet, especially in first person (e.g. all aircraft cannons are barely audible)
  • Muzzle flash on stuka guns still not fixed
  • The "Pz Kpfw IV Ausf.H" tank has misplaced textures.

• Fw 190 is bugged - it's impossible to take off

• All Opel trucks have Bugged textures.

• Only ambulance, repair and refuel

• M3 halftrack the machinegunner do not eject when he dies, only in m3 halftrack , in m3 scout works fine.
  • Tanks are to loud
  • Satchels will not show on ground when trying to place them, they will not leave your inventory, mines, tripwires, and charges (detonator and wire) work np
  • Sherman and Tiger tanks possibly all the tanks when they explode their chassis disappears
  • Mortars dont fire when called, and mortar impact have no sound
  • unable to call in air support using default module in arma3

If you are able to fix those I think the community would have your kid, :D

I think some are not fixable, because i'd need the source files, but i'll look into them!

Hey Gunter,

I am trying to download the 1.14 patch but Mega says 'no such file'. Is there another way to download?

Thanks.

Hi, Links on the 1st post work, only link broke was the patch fix, its fixed now.

I had a chat with Kju, I'll try to revive the IFA3 project, I can't promise anything, but at least i'll try!

Thats wonderful news giallustio!

Funny how Kju responds to you but not me, he must not like me or something after all I do for IF, and the community, maybe i should just take down the MR and stop giving support

and helping everybody and just fuck you all, thanks kju for your lack of support and communication.

giallustio whatever you able to figure out and can do is something.

I think priorities for IFA3 should be fixing issues reported, new content can wait, a stable working game to start is imperative for anything else that follows.

Bug list thread

I'm going to setup a thread for the list of issues that have been reported on this thread so far, and then add from the feedback tracker any issues that have not been fixed by recent patches,

this way the issues get its own attention, and anyone that discovers anymore bugs in IFA3 can use that thread and report them, I will update the list with anything newly added, as well as anything that we have fixed.

if there is anyone else that reviewing the issues think they know what the issues are and think they can fix them then by all means please help.

I would be willing to donate to you and or anyone that helps and getting IFA3 fixed, stable, functional and more fully playable for the community!

I will edit my post here with the link to that thread.

Thats wonderful news giallustio!

Funny how Kju responds to you but not me, he must not like me or something after all I do for IF, and the community, maybe i should just take down the MR and stop giving support

and helping everybody and just fuck you all, thanks kju for your lack of support and communication.

It's a bit too much after all the things Kju has done for this comunity, imo.

I do not know how you tried to contact him, but i know it's a long time he didn't open the BI forum, I'm lucky that i've a personal channel of comunication, that's it

Well I'm sorry, yes he has done alot and i have tremendous respect for him for that, hes not the only one that has done alot in the community,

but I'm not asking that he owes me anything but imo common courtesy of a response would be nice considering what work I am doing, i mean I spend 95% of my time on IF, and have been since end of 2012!

Where others have stopped and moved on, I kept moving and supporting and defending this game.

I do not know how you tried to contact him

I am on the Skype Iron front group, and I also have him on skype as a friend and steam friends list, not like im just sending him messages with a random chat trying to make conversation,

Im asking about important things and questions regarding IF and IFA3, his response would have saved me quite a bit of time from going another way to get an answer he would know.

Issues with patches Im trying to help others with as they report errors and what not and all I wanted was a list of error or something I can use a reference to list for people so if they get this,

then this is the issue, instead nothing, so now people cant move forward and abandon the game cuz they cant get it to work, and then give shit about it and the word spread like that.

I've done nothing only to help, and support and make this game/mod the best it can be, i have dedicated almost all my free time to it, all im saying is Kju could have responded,

Im not asking for a full fledged conversation or answer, just something, if he dont want to be bother or dont have the time then fine.

IFA3 Bugs & Reported issues List

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187048-ifa3-reported-bugs-issues-list/

If anyone knows how to code, script, and or do any modding that feels they can fix whatever issue they see on the list in the above link please do,

i would donate to those whom would help fix, and make this mod/game stable, functioning and playable!

hello can you put this update and the one after in PWS please , i have windows 10 and i cant patch it manually thank you very much

Idk if PW6 is working with IFA3, i dont use it, if someone knows and uses it and it works then they can do it I wont, I dont see how it manually wont apply.

PWS automatically updates to 1.13 in one click thats why i asked  . i solved my problem by manually downloading/installing on my brothers machine then i copied it to mine

You've got one here if you still need more testers! ;)

Send me a message on steam Giallustio, I'll test for you, you know where I'm at with IF.

Is this the compiled version of IF you were telling me about few weeks ago where we're running @CBA_A3;@IF;@Lib_DLC_1 for the mod's startup parameter?

Yes.

To be honest i've splitted them to @IF_maps and @IF, but you can merge them with no problems

Cool, so how does it work, a new config we download that eliminates the need for the other required mods?

Sounds good, a good step forward for IFA3.

After this you think you could look into the tanks issue as they will not smoke or burn when on a rented server, vehicles will.

just wanted to ask is the katyushas inability to use artillery computer intentional or a mistake on my end.

Also just wanted to say thanks for this awesome mod

Katyusha's artillery computer works, make sure your IFA3 is the following versions:

Iron Front A3 version: 1.12
Iron Front DLC version: 1.10
Iron Front version: 1.15

this can be seen at the bottom right of the main menu ingame.

In the future use this thread:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/187490-iron-front-in-arma-3/

for all IFA3 questions.