McLupo

[WIP] German KSK Units by McLupo

@vitamin

Is the graphic with the weapons out of the Y-Magazine of the Bundeswehr? I already saw this, but I am not quite sure where.

Here is another good graphic from this magazine about the structure and equipment of an KSK-assault squad: http://www.google.de/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&ved=0ahUKEwi_uu_p1dHJAhVDEXIKHZYKAF8QFggrMAI&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.y-punkt.de%2Fresource%2Fresource%2FMzEzNTM4MmUzMzMyMmUzMTM1MzMyZTM2MzEzMDMwMzAzMDMwMzAzMDY4NmM2YTM1MzU2NjMxMzYyMDIwMjAyMDIw%2FCenterfold_Kommandotrupp.pdf&usg=AFQjCNGDvEskxkJwqPs0jHjpLVjVEdZnLA&sig2=lQAfCFfpAMSxpve3AwaH-g

@vitamin

Is the graphic with the weapons out of the Y-Magazine of the Bundeswehr? I already saw this, but I am not quite sure where.

I'm sorry but I have no idea. I just found it in the thread on SF that I posted above.

You probably have enough reference material for these guys, but maybe you'll find something interesting in here:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/worlds-elite-special-forces.56999/page-3

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/worlds-elite-special-forces.56999/page-4

Good luck with your work.

p.s.

I just hope somebody will make proper weapons for those units:

AxmMNSA.jpg

Hi Vitamin,

thanks for the visual input and one can never have enough of it.  :)

It's important for me to see a lot of different textures for reference.

Thanks for the useful links.

Greetings

McLupo

Info: Because I have to rework my MLI-Soldier mod, this WIP is queued at the moment. But beside that I am still working on it as time permits.  :) 

Hey McLupo,

If you could use it i would have a few Pictures of KSK Clothing and Plate Carriers.

I am just a average Soldier in the german Army but i bought this equipment for my deployment in A-Stan.

• Like 2

Hey McLupo,

If you could use it i would have a few Pictures of KSK Clothing and Plate Carriers.

I am just a average Soldier in the german Army but i bought this equipment for my deployment in A-Stan.

Hi Eagle,

sure, as I mentioned above - every input, ideas, suggestions and concept is the "Key to success" in my mind.  ;)

Thanks for your offer!

Greetings

McLupo

arma you gone make this stand alone or you use BW mod as base ?

Hello Ice_Age,

I prefer a standalone version to prevent too many dependencies I can´t control.

But wherever it makes sense, I will use it. This applies in particular to the weapons and attachements/accessories.

Alwarren, for example,  does a great job with his FHQ mod in this case and I have tested it out so far - it works like a charm with the G36.

Greetings

McLupo

Info:

Links to the embedded pictures are broken, dunno why "Simplest Image Hosting" is down? :( 

Will be fixed asap!!! 

Edit: Done! All affected pictures are replaced  :) 

Edited by McLupo

Here is a Pic of the Plate Carrier the KSK is using for regular Combat Operations, for stuff like Recon they would use Carriers like the JPC.

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/151213/t4gdeftc.jpg

They usually only use Coyote Plate Carrier as in the Picture no matter which Camopattern they are wearing.

The KSK uses at the moment multiple Camopattern: A:TACS AU, Multicam, Flecktarn, Pencott Greenzone (Only limited i dont think that this pattern is anything else than a testpattern). The KSK doesn't use Tropentarn and Black Uniforms anymore. Tropentarn was deemed to be potentially dangerous in enviroment like Afghanistan.

• Like 1

Here is a Pic of the Plate Carrier the KSK is using for regular Combat Operations, for stuff like Recon they would use Carriers like the JPC.

They usually only use Coyote Plate Carrier as in the Picture no matter which Camopattern they are wearing.

The KSK uses at the moment multiple Camopattern: A:TACS AU, Multicam, Flecktarn, Pencott Greenzone (Only limited i dont think that this pattern is anything else than a testpattern). The KSK doesn't use Tropentarn and Black Uniforms anymore. Tropentarn was deemed to be potentially dangerous in enviroment like Afghanistan.

Hi again :) ,

thanks for the upload and helpful comment.

I will take that into account.

But again, keep in mind this mod was not meant to be a copy of the real KSK.

I will take the liberty of inserting some unexpected stuff.  :P

Greetings

McLupo

Btw:

It took me hours to fix all donated weapons (GLauncher animation, gesture, some reload sounds) after the Nexus..., but now it works like before and as it should be.

Very excited for this! By any chance, will you do Aridfleck? I can provide I high-quality sample. :)

Very excited for this! By any chance, will you do Aridfleck? I can provide I high-quality sample. :)

Hi Nightmare515,

thank you very much for your support.  :)

Have you read the first post? There are all camouflage listed that I will create/have created, also among others the Aridfleck (Tropen-/Wüstentarn). ;) 

But I have the colors slightly brightened (See samples at the first post)

That should differs my work (a little bit) from so many others with the same intention, I guess.

In the end it´s a matter of taste, I guess.  :) 

For example:

Brighter colors:

kskunits.jpg

Original:

sn6yujbo.jpg

Greetings

McLupo

• Like 2

Hi,

the G36 and XM8 are now fitted with different sights.
An inserted Weapon Box for each weapon supports you with all the stuff you need.
Weapons, all types of ammunition, telescopic sights, laser pointer, flashlights and so on... ,you will find in the box.
In addition, the FHQ mod offers even more possibilities with excellent and high quality stuff.
With the use of various optics, it´s capability with regard to accuracy can be adjusted to suit the handling
of the chosen weapon.
CBA, FHQ and MRT providing you easy access to all the functions you need.

This implies the necessity of following mods:
FHQ Accessories pack by Alwarren
MRT 
Accessory Functions by da12thMonkey Robalo and Tupolov

CBA ArmA3 by CBA-Team

The first post is updated with the requirements.

Pictures:

c4tm2ew9.jpg z7qpmzia.jpg hopxsx3z.jpg

Greetings
McLupo

• Like 2

nice work so far textures looking nice , really digging the uniform with out then knee patches  

Hi Ice_AGE,

me too!  :) 

Thanks a lot for your comment.

No don't remove the Kneepads! Adjust them so that they'll look like real Cyre G3 Pants like the KSK ist using. http://www.supremeco.com.hk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/460x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/C/P/CP_APR_CPE_02_01_18.jpg

Hi Eagle,

there is no rule, nor any official regulation, which says that a member of the German KSK has to wear knee pads.

See here the counterevidence:

germanksk.jpg kskuniform.jpg ksk-new.jpg

Starting a project like this (or any other) you have to do alot of research, so I think I know

the subject and particularly the requirements of the German KSK.

But I have no intention to do a scientific treatment.

Once again, read the first post and my statement: I do it for pleasure.  ;)

Further, it will always be my decision and personal taste which content will be published.

And as long no striking colours are being used for vests and helmets - everything is fine.  :)

But..., to keep you happy, I will provide you with a KSK Squad in multicam and associated knee pads.

I cannot afford to loose you as a fan.  :cheers:

Thanks for your concern and the question.

Do not take modding so seriously - Have fun!

McLupo

Have you considered getting in touch with Villas and seeing if you can port his KSKG36 into A3, it's already got the rail system, which pretty much most KSK operators are using as opposed to the vanilla types ?

Hi Ice_AGE,

me too!  :) 

Thanks a lot for your comment.

Hi Eagle,

there is no rule, nor any official regulation, which says that a member of the German KSK has to wear knee pads.

See here the counterevidence:

germanksk.jpg kskuniform.jpg ksk-new.jpg

Starting a project like this (or any other) you have to do alot of research, so I think I know

the subject and particularly the requirements of the German KSK.

But I have no intention to do a scientific treatment.

Once again, read the first post and my statement: I do it for pleasure.  ;)

Further, it will always be my decision and personal taste which content will be published.

And as long no striking colours are being used for vests and helmets - everything is fine.  :)

But..., to keep you happy, I will provide you with a KSK Squad in multicam and associated knee pads.

I cannot afford to loose you as a fan.  :cheers:

Thanks for your concern and the question.

Do not take modding so seriously - Have fun!

McLupo

That was no criticism. I just wanted to help you because i see that your mod has a big Potential.

Yeah there is no Kneepad rule.

But every Picture after 2014 shows them with Kneepads because of that i tried to help you with that.

For example i could find you newer reference material because your reference pictures are old (late 2000s)

Have you considered getting in touch with Villas and seeing if you can port his KSKG36 into A3, it's already got the rail system, which pretty much most KSK operators are using as opposed to the vanilla types ?

Hi road runner,

thank you very much for that great suggestion. I hadn´t thought of that.  :)

We´ll see.

That was no criticism. I just wanted to help you because i see that your mod has a big Potential.

But every Picture after 2014 shows them with Kneepads because of that i tried to help you with that.

For example i could find you newer reference material because your reference pictures are old (late 2000s)

Hi Eagle,

all is well and I know what you're thinking about.  :)

I appreciate your help mate.

if you need help with anything let me know if i have time i can help you out if you like too

Hello Ice_Age,

I am very grateful for your offered assistance and friendly support.

I will come back to that if it´s needed.  :)

Info:

At the moment I am working on all the small details to create the basis.

This eats a lot of time.

Greetings

McLupo

Hi road runner,

thank you very much for that great suggestion. I hadn´t thought of that.  :)

We´ll see.

Hi Eagle,

all is well and I know what you're thinking about.  :)

I appreciate your help mate.

if you need help with anything let me know if i have time i can help you out if you like too

Hello Ice_Age,

I am very grateful for your offered assistance and friendly support.

I will come back to that if it´s needed.  :)

Info:

At the moment I am working on all the small details to create the basis.

This eats a lot of time.

Greetings

McLupo

• Like 1

I have received permission from Vila's to release the G36K-KSK railed version

G36K_KSK_Right%20side_zpshuoudqs0.jpg

G36K_KSK_Left%20side_zpsm5sikiaa.jpg

it's still a bit WIP, but it works just fine in the game, just need to fine tune it, but it's yours if you want it ?

• Like 4

I'm sorry but Eagle you really need to stop going around to pages and telling people what you think different SF groups are using. Unless you can cough up some ref pics or evidence of them using that PC... I'm pretty sure they are still using the lindnerhof gen 3s... You are correct about the JPC though, it is fairly popular.