Sign in to follow this  
noming_babies

Amra 3 freezing on launch.

So I have over 300 hours of Arma, as of about a month ago I have been unable to launch my Arma 3. I have not changed anything about my set up or anything of that nature. I can get the launcher to start but from there when I launch the game it freezes. I can open my task manager and it will say "not responding". I have tried everything I can think of to fix this problem including reinstalling twice. The only error I do get is "Addon 'CAAir2' requires addon 'CA_Anims_Char". I am open to any ideas. Thank you for you're time.

So I have over 300 hours of Arma, as of about a month ago I have been unable to launch my Arma 3. I have not changed anything about my set up or anything of that nature. I can get the launcher to start but from there when I launch the game it freezes. I can open my task manager and it will say "not responding". I have tried everything I can think of to fix this problem including reinstalling twice. The only error I do get is "Addon 'CAAir2' requires addon 'CA_Anims_Char". I am open to any ideas. Thank you for you're time.

Sounds like you have an addon clash, i would recommend in verifying your game cache in Steam. This will make sure all the correct files are present.

ive got a problem like this too man :/ I start steam.Log in.Go to start arma 3 and beside arma 3 on my games library it comes up "arma 3-running" .It stays like that for 5 seconds then for a split second it comes up "syncing" in blue letters then disappears and returns back to as if i just logged in and went to start the game.Urgently need help tried everything.RE downloaded Battle Eye.Backed up my files.Changed the start up in properties to   -winxp and -nobenchmark.But still the same thing happens .Thanks.:)

I got a similar problem, If I enable the AMD Crossfire on the graphic driver options, the game freeze when the main menu appear. If I disable the Crossfire, the game don't freeze. It happen after the official AMD Crimson driver 16.3.2.