SGT Fuller

United State's Navy F-35 Carrier variant

From the makers of the USAF mod i bring you the F-35C. It is in early WIP stages but thanks to the successes of the F35A. This version is 98% complete. Only thing needed right now is finalizing the service menu. I could post alot more information about the F35C but the pictures is what you want to see so here we go! It will have everything that the F35 Series planes have but will be able to carry more munitions. It is 100% carrier ready with TeTe's Nimtiz aircraft carrier. This is a rush topic i will update it with more information soon.

2015-11-27_00005.jpg

2015-11-27_00002.jpg

2015-11-27_00001.jpg

2015-11-27_00003.jpg

2015-11-27_00004.jpg

2015-08-31_00001.jpg

• Like 12

As always nice quality and very beautiful will it be able to select custom skin ? :D 

As always nice quality and very beautiful will it be able to select custom skin ? :D

Yes it will

• Like 3

That Demonstration skin is amazing 

Modify the model for foldable wings (you can get away with the minimal tex error that will show)

Come down on your rvmat specular power or modify smdi map

Do away with lockheed logo

= disco!!!! haha

Can you get the F35's to spawn on the Nimitz like the F-18's can? 

News on this mod?

Dont ask for updates. When i have something to post i will post it. Anyways everything for the F35C is complete and a alpha will be released soon. Stay tuned

• Like 2

Is that the only skin it comes in? 

Is that the only skin it comes in? 

That is only a Test skin as far as i know, i think it will get a same texture as the current F-35A in Fuller's USAF pack

That is only a Test skin as far as i know, i think it will get a same texture as the current F-35A in Fuller's USAF pack

Cool, the Prototype skin is good for Stunting and air acrobatics. Looks a bit out of place when it comes to combat 

Greetings. I have finished preliminary work on the F35C and the F35B i am sending it to my teammates first for small test field and then i will be sending it out to the masses for a EXTREMELY ALPHA test. Look for the release this weekend.

• Like 4

Greetings. I have finished preliminary work on the F35C and the F35B i am sending it to my teammates first for small test field and then i will be sending it out to the masses for a EXTREMELY ALPHA test. Look for the release this weekend.

You mean next weekend?

I apologize with everything that i am about the release. I realized that the release will have to have the new missilebox released also so i have postponed the Alpha test. The new missilebox has the gunpod in it while the current does not. 

• Like 1

I apologize with everything that i am about the release. I realized that the release will have to have the new missilebox released also so i have postponed the Alpha test. The new missilebox has the gunpod in it while the current does not. 

So it will come out when you release the USAF mod update?