Santa Chila is gonna be a real gem. Are you working on the map as well or is all your time devoted to creating the assets first?

Have you ever released something earlier for Arma 3 or for Arma 2?

Bleh, those maps did not age well. If RSO gets a visual upgrade I might redo Avgani.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Bitesrad said:

Santa Chila is gonna be a real gem. Are you working on the map as well or is all your time devoted to creating the assets first?

Assets first.

• Like 1

Lookin good. Man I remember when you first started posting these, talking about it on skype, and its been a year and a half wow. Time flying for you? XD Having original assets like these is going to make for one hell of a terrain, looking forward to seeing it. I keep finding myself wanting to do the same thing, but being as I'd be learning from scratch I'd probably be working on it for a couple years and never get back around to actually using the assets myself. This is inspiring though, keep it up!

Thanks. It is certainly a multi year project and this won't be finished anytime soon. I just hope I'll live long enough to see it completed.

• Like 6

This is all looking great man. I love checking out the examples when you post them. Good luck on the project!

• Like 1

Did a quick ingame test on the california map.
pic

Unfortunately it seems like the buildings have a lot darker shadows than I intended because the lighting in buldozer is different, I guess I'm gonna have to go over them and tweak the AO.

Also, minor announcement, am changing the terrain name to Santa Flora.

• Like 19

The pics you're blessing us with are mind blowing...

I've probably said it a lot of times but... thank you for all the sacrifices you did and you're still doing to bring us the finest content.

You're a pioneer, and i can easily say that the legendary status has been achieved.

That being said, keep up the good work man, this terrain is going to be a classic.

• Like 1

man. all of those look really good. the graffiti and ads add a lot of character too. maybe too much though. are those randomised in some way? could be good, if one places several of those next to eachother or in the same street. i don't know. just a thought. might be obsolete with you making so many unique buildings.

My plan is to make (for the more generic looking buildings) two variations with ads/graffiti and one that's just plain, that way that won't become much of an issue.

• Like 4

Great stuff going on in here mate :thumbsup: