that house will need some La Habra stucco (muted pink) if you plan on flipping it...lol

1 minute ago, kklownboy said:

that house will need some La Habra stucco (muted pink) if you plan on flipping it...lol

I'm not sure what you mean by flipping?

To buy a "fixer upper" and then resell it.

That little house looks to be in a "up and coming" neighborhood,  (San Gabriel valley?) .

But the comment was the need for plaster around the new alu-windows.

great work

Ah, I see what you mean. As for location, I belive it is central Los Angeles.

Hey great to see you back in action again :)   love those new buildings and cant wait to see them in action, 

got a small favor to ask ....   could you please look in to the incompatibility issue with the the Australia buildings (police station) and your older OPX building pack ?  i tried with the Aussie author but to no luck  now i cant use your old buildings (of whom some are used in awesome maps...) at the same time as the aussie pack (perhaps you could ask them to look in to it as yours was first :P  ?? )   

Sounds like a config issue. If you want to fix some of the old OPX stuff, I've released the source for those models so you're free to edit/fix whatever issue you may have with that.

clicked "like this" before looking at the picture because i knew it would be good :D

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Bitesrad said:

Nice! Will we have roof access via a ladder somewhere?

Good point. I usually add somekind of rooftop access, but I've forgotten it in this case. Think I'll add a fire escape ladder on the backside or something.

• Like 5

23 hours ago, opteryx said:

Good point. I usually add somekind of rooftop access, but I've forgotten it in this case. Think I'll add a fire escape ladder on the backside or something.

Awesome! The one thing I hate about the new Tanoa office buildings is that there is no way to enter (or exit) the roof. 

Tried some new textures on the church

Also, here's some funny trivia.

I randomly stumbled over the same church in GTA V the other day. Turns out they've made a church modelled on the same real life building.
GTA version

(Obviously way better done than me)

And here is the real life building.

• Like 5

On 2/13/2017 at 0:21 PM, opteryx said:

Or just make a separate fire escape model like BI did.  Though that'd be a bit more work than a ladder. *puts foot in mouth*

Your models are amazing!

What program are you using to texture all your buildings?

that's looking really good, i'd like to be able to texture my buildings to that standard, great job bloke

9 hours ago, kangaro0 said:

Your models are amazing!

What program are you using to texture all your buildings?

Photoshop for diffuse and normal map. xNormal for ambient occlusion.

• Like 1

Looks amazing, respect!

Keep it up :thumbsup: