Sign in to follow this  
egbert

Multi Editors

Hi guys !

First I would like to thank you for the massive and wonderful work you're doing here for us, Arma 3 is the only game I play since its alpha release, and I feel I'm not even close to be bored by it !

Being more and more interested by the editor, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement some functionnality in the new Eden editor (which, by the way, is another outstanding feature and seems very encouraging), which could allow several editors to work on the same mission, in live. Like multiplayer but with editor.

I don't know if that would be possible, how difficult it would be to get it work, but I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one to really appreciate that kind of stuff, especially people like me who really sucks at editing.

Thanks for reading this, and again, thanks for all your work on this beautiful game !

Cheers !

• Like 2

Hello Egbert

Have you tryed the ZEUS modul?

(Sorry for bad english!!!)

Yeah, but Zeus is for live editing while other players play. What I was thinking about is more oriented on missions editing and scripting, in order to play it after it's done, and share it with communitys.

But thanks for your answer mate !

Ah,ok ^_^

Sorry i misunderstood!

Yes, this would be a nice Feature!