Psilocybe

AI Eject / Spawn paratroopers on destroyed plane

Hi guys, in light of a certain situation that has happened on a border somewhere in the middle east I decided I would try to replicate the scenario in ARMA III, unfortunately the AI pilots of the shot down plane do not eject so I figured i either have to force them to or spawn two pilots when the plane is !alive...  I am very foggy and have all but forgotten on how to do any of this, and so I am asking for some assistance!

Thanks.

Edit:

All ive managed so far is :
made a pilot, named him "A"

Made an empty plane, called it "plane"

added this moveindriver plane to "A"

Created a trigger:

!alive plane

A action ["eject", plane]

Edit 2:
 Got it to work by making: this allowDamage false to the pilot as the missile was killing him outright, i then added another trigger with a countdown of 25 seconds allowdamage true.

Its ramshackle, any better ways of doing this!?

Hi guys, in light of a certain situation that has happened on a border somewhere in the middle east I decided I would try to replicate the scenario in ARMA III, unfortunately the AI pilots of the shot down plane do not eject so I figured i either have to force them to or spawn two pilots when the plane is !alive...  I am very foggy and have all but forgotten on how to do any of this, and so I am asking for some assistance!

Thanks.

Edit:

All ive managed so far is :

made a pilot, named him "A"

Made an empty plane, called it "plane"

added this moveindriver plane to "A"

Created a trigger:

!alive plane

A action ["eject", plane]

Edit 2:

Got it to work by making: this allowDamage false to the pilot as the missile was killing him outright, i then added another trigger with a countdown of 25 seconds allowdamage true.

Its ramshackle, any better ways of doing this!?

Whats wrong with that way as long as it works ;) How did you scrpit the plane being hit by a missile? Mind publishing the code?

Oh, I didn't, I placed a f-16 and set a way point to intercept it, took a lot of mucking around.  Essentially the first part I want to have the jet being shot down, then fading to black and a follow on mission trying to rescue one of the pilots.