udidwht

Question regarding updating Arma 2 CO

I own the ARMA2 Combined Operations (disc set) and already redeemed the keys in Steam the versions currently show as:

ARMA 2 CO - 1.62.95248

ARMA2 1.11.86734

Is it ok or proper to update both within the Steam via the beta tab?

I also have Take On Helicopters and Take On Hinds as well. From within the Steam app it shows 2 entries for Arma2 Operation Arrowhead (one with obsolete written at the end of entry). I also have an entry for British forces and Private military company. The Arma2 entry with Steam states..."I currently have no downloadable content for this product" yet I have both the previoulsy mentioned DLC's. I have the 'beta' option enabled within Arma 2 'Select the beta you would like to opt into. Only shows 'beta' or '1.62 older version of the game' or 'NONE opt out of all beta programs'

Much appreciated

I own the ARMA2 Combined Operations (disc set) and already redeemed the keys in Steam the versions currently show as:

ARMA 2 CO - 1.62.95248

ARMA2 1.11.86734

Is it ok or proper to update both within the Steam via the beta tab?

I also have Take On Helicopters and Take On Hinds as well. From within the Steam app it shows 2 entries for Arma2 Operation Arrowhead (one with obsolete written at the end of entry). I also have an entry for British forces and Private military company. The Arma2 entry with Steam states..."I currently have no downloadable content for this product" yet I have both the previoulsy mentioned DLC's. I have the 'beta' option enabled within Arma 2 'Select the beta you would like to opt into. Only shows 'beta' or '1.62 older version of the game' or 'NONE opt out of all beta programs'

Much appreciated

First: There is subforum called Questions and ansvers. this thread obviously belongs there.

Second:

Current Version of OA is1.63.125.548 Current version of A2 is 1.11.86.734

It is Good and proper to set automatical updates of the game in Steam, and it is also good and proper to use BetaPatch if you want to use betapatch. But be warned You will porbably not able to play online, as iam not avare of existence of any beta servers. (But i never searched for them so they probably exist and i just didnt notice them)