cookies2432

Need help with mission.sqm file being corrupt.

So....

I messed up and edited some stuff in my mission.sqm file to get rid of the requirement of an addon. Ended up with me not being able to open the mission and i think the mission.sqm file is corrupt.

So i've decided to ask people who might be better at this than i am :)

How can i fix this, i've put a lot of time into this mission and i really don't want to redo it. I've put in a lot of trial and error into it, got stuck for an hour because i missed a semi colon :D. 

Anyhow, if anyone knows how you can revert the file or find out what's wrong then i'd greatly appriciate it. :)

Also, what error do you get when trying to open it in the editor? 

Did you delete any items in the .sqm? If you did thats a nono since it should only be done in the editor so that new item numbers are assigned properly. 

But yeah, post the code

When i edited it and tried to launch the mission the first time it said something about line 4468 or something, can't remeber what. I belive it said it was missing a "{" but when i added it it wanted a "}" and after i added that it wanted an "="...

Here is your fixed mission.

http://pastebin.com/XYEfNEjB

There was little problem with markers  and big with sensors.

Whole code was riped of.

Mission works.

You need to edit in editor the first trigger near playable units in section effect / text.

I have pasted there "Berezino has been secured. Well done!" but i assume there should be something else.

Enjoy.

Thank you so much! I was about to start over but decided to ask people on here. Thank you! :D