rsoftokz

[SP] ROADS for RAVAGE

On your gdrive dev mission - how can I attach chemlights there? Wasn't it in the scroll menu before? I have a chemlight at mission start.

EDIT: Solved... Oh, I realized there is that new concept called "double click" :D

• Like 1

:huh:  :o

@Corporal_lib[br]

I'm sorry, it seems update V.0.0.3 was a mess to me (maybe too much tired ...)

I just checked, and updload a new PBO file on the google drive link.

please let me know if it's fine (it should be )

@ tortuosit

YES, since Haleks implemented the chemlight function into RAVAGE, you just have to open your inventory now and double click any chemlight for it comes to light .

V.0.0.4 should be released soon.....

• Like 1

rsoftokz, everything is fine now (lemme see if I can finally gut and roast some Altis bunnies lol)  =)

Anixous for 0.0.4 version too

Salut

• Like 1

rsoftokz, everything is fine now (lemme see if I can finally gut and roast some Altis bunnies lol)  =)[/size]

Anixous for 0.0.4 version too[/size]

Salut[/size]

Unless you have TPW, gutting and roasting bunnies will happen in the next update. Hopefully this weekend.

• Like 1

Hello

ROADS updated to V.0.0.4 :

changelog:

V.0.0.4 : release 13/12/15

- new ROADS loot system based on Larrow 's script:

you can now search in Trash piles or containers (some types, not all of them)  for items, uniforms (LV1 military/sf grade and LV3 radiations protective), ammos and weapons.
those items are from RAVAGE mod and/or all compatible mods listed for ROADS and RAVAGE.
no mod dependency unless RAVAGE and CBA_A3 required.
search in the same aera is limited and  cannot be searched again when empty before  defined time.
tweaked loot list for the mission to stay survival

- lighter mission.sqm file :

most of predisposed AI removed from map. spawn triggers for Bandits camps instead.
FPS style dropping but less than previous versions. weather and atmosphere spotted to make FPS dropped too in certain conditions. still working on FPS save solutions.

- possibility to rearm your armed car: 

find ammos from other armed vehicles if weapons on each veh have same ammos.

- extended gearlist to RHARD_Mk18 mod (weapons)

extended functions since V.0.0.3:

- ZBE_Cache added to safe FPS.

- Gearlist for Flay_Archery Mod 
- Gearlist for EricJ Weapons Mod 
- Gearlist for RH Pistol pack Mod 
- Gearlist for RH Accessories pack Mod 
- Gearlist for M4 Super90 Benelli pack Mod 
- Gearlist for FFAA Mod 
- Gearlist for GPNVG-18 Mod (add one model of GPNVG-18 )
- Gearlist for new uniforms from TRYK's Uniforms Mod (to upgrade existing RAVAGE uniforms LV1/LV2/LV3* list)
- Geartlist for HLC mods pack (add a few weapons missing in Ravage addonlist_HLC)
Gearlist for B&T_MP-9/MP45  by Alwarren and GvsE
- Gearlist for WarefareThai mod (weaponery)

Newest functions from RAVAGE V.0.1.33 supported 

due to Arma 3 1.54 upgrade, you might have some errors messages linked to the mods you are using

It is highly recommanded to watch for latest mods updates.

DOWNLOAD LINKS   updated to V.0.0.4 13/12/2015

download, copy and past into your arma directory in the "missions" folder, start ARMA3, enjoy....

ltKc4O.png
GOOGLE DRIVE 

RfNcSU.png   update pending 13th DEC 2015

ROADZ release should be soon.....

6PTPYp.jpg

• Like 4

On your gdrive dev mission - how can I attach chemlights there? Wasn't it in the scroll menu before? I have a chemlight at mission start.

EDIT: Solved... Oh, I realized there is that new concept called "double click" :D

Ah, Tort -- I used your weather script in my CO18 Resistance Plus coop mission for a while!

B

Suggestion, Rsoftokz - Faster (more often) breath (particle) output when running/crouch running.

ATTENTION:  due to a possible conflict with spawned wrecks systems from RAVAGE , V.0.0.4 modified .
no loot on wrecks vehicles.

updated ROADS.Altis.pbo (14/12/2015 00.26)  uploaded , same Google drive link.

please be sure to upload the latest version (it seems my code breaks spawning wreck code from RAVAGE, no vehicles spawned then...)

Suggestion, Rsoftokz - Faster (more often) breath (particle) output when running/crouch running.

this effect  is a part of RAVAGE, you have to see with Haleks on RAVAGE's thread for this.

he already had such demand for breath effect (sound) under gas mask at the first person view.

by my side, I'm just a "mission maker" (new one) and I do my best to compile several functions left by Arma 3 community scripters (and so I begin to learn scripting to)

Larrow trash loot script as it is now in ROADS wasn't working it seems- at least I never come to make it work on his showcase mission here

I had to figure it out to work ....

this effect  is a part of RAVAGE, you have to see with Haleks on RAVAGE's thread for this.

he already had such demand for breath effect (sound) under gas mask at the first person view.

by my side, I'm just a "mission maker" (new one) and I do my best to compile several functions left by Arma 3 community scripters (and so I begin to learn scripting to)

Larrow trash loot script as it is now in ROADS wasn't working it seems- at least I never come to make it work on his showcase mission here

I had to figure it out to work ....

Gotcha, ok.

If you need any help with any scripting, let me know. I've got loads of stuff here.

B

• Like 1

I might contact you, thank you.

I have some idea, I'd like also to make ROADS COOP (2- 4 players max ).
I already made a attempt but I have lot of bugs.

for example, Trash loot system doesn't stand respawn nor reload on save game. you cannot search naymore in trash.

I would like also to make a simple reload script ( I have a few examples in hands ) ...
but all of this upgrades are certainly already planed on RAVAGE .

I guess the main goal now is to make ROADS more attractive with mission goals (intel found here and there on bodies and/or items left here and there)....the final goal would be to leave the island .
The map already have triggers all around it, some would have been "winners", some others could lead to a worst end or relaunching game depending of the way and vehicle you choose to go away ...

most of all, I'd like to stay in the RAVAGE story line....that is not really defined yet .

well, I guess there is lot to do ..... (and I have lot and lot of things to learn )

thank you for your offer anyway. really appreciating this.

Unless you have TPW, gutting and roasting bunnies will happen in the next update. Hopefully this weekend.

Yeah, I always play with TPW on (HUD/RAIN/FALL/FOG at least... re-enabled animals due to this ravage guting bug lol) so yesterday I could finally gut a goat.... couldn´t roast cus I didn´t find a freaking matches (lotsa guns and ammo, NVG but no matches lol) but I´m play 0.0.4 today, so it´s a new game already lol

cheers!

83J4RT.jpg

just released !  (ROADS mission with ZOMBIES per request )

Thread and download link here

enjoy   :)

to do next:

- porting ROADS elswhere maybe .... (CUP terrain Pack, URAL......)

- tweaking for FPS drop

- some more ideas for some more fun.....

Looks good! 

I really hope for some FPS improvement because on a middle class rig like mine, ROADS gets 10-15 FPS since reaching day 2 of my survival.  Actually, had those low FPS since evening of 1st day, but it didn't improve after sleeping and beginning new day. 

You know what would be the best? If I could continue with my current savegame!  I have a great "Robber Knight Castle" set up in an abandoned AAF Road Block Post and have managed to find one of the cool Survivor Quad Bikes in top notch condition! Filled it's cargo space up by scavenging every house in the North-West and by fighting a large group of raiders. Now I have some AK 74 variants and ammo for these, also RPG's and LOADS of ammo for my Glock. Plus a powerful 7.62 NATO rifle and ammo!   

BTW, my system specs are:

Intel® Core i5-4690K CPU @ 3.50GHz

8 GB RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 with 4 GB video memory

Win 7 64 Bit

Arma 3 and Windows on an SSD

Is there a way to start in a little bit more of daylight.  I get pissed off after 20 mins of pitch black. 

I'm afraid Saves cannot stand updated version, because it is not depending on ROADS updates but on RAVAGE updates since ROADS is absolutly dependant from RAVAGE build.

the only way to come faster to day light is to find a tent or a sleeping bag and to use it to sleep a couple of hours.

the other way is to decompile .pbo file, open the mission in Editor and set hour from editor.

ROADS and ROADZ updates should arrive soon since RAVAGE just updated to V.0.1.34.
there are minors scripting modifications to do according to the last modifications in RAVAGE (no more Lv2 and Lv3 uniforms, and lot of others things that call me to rewrite some parts of the files.

Mission is actually on test to be ported on CUP Terrains Map Chernarus/Chernarus_summer .

additionnal loot system will be (is already ) increased (because those maps offer less lootable buildings than on Altis/Stratis maps)

and more to come.

no ETA for now, because Christmas time is coming and I will have less time to be working on ROADS.

I'll try to make it as fast as I can.

How can i Reload vehicles in v0.0.4?? O.o

btw do I need to have a new game so the v0.0.4 will take effect or can i just copy and replace my roads v0.0.3 ?? then continue my previous game ...?

do i need to update my ravage to v0.1.34??  or can i just have the ravage v01.31 for the roads v0.0.4 ?

my arma 3 version is in v1.52 is it ok or compatible with latest version of ravage and roads ???

Always suspicious when people do NOT have the correct version of the game.  You need to update to 1.54 (the latest).

for ROADS V.0.0.4 works good , you need:

-Arma III V1.54

-RAVAGE V.0.133 (will work with V.0.134 but some updated RVG  functions and actions may not work proprerly, ROADS V.0.0.5 will be updated for RAVAGE V.0.134)

saves compatibility to  work on updated versions is not from ROADS side , but on RAVAGE side.
I guess it is always better to start a new game after any mod/game update.

mission update is only for the mission to work the best way with Game/mod it is build for.

• Like 1

ok thank you ..

hmm i cant save my game even if i have a new game lol .. any solution for this ?? :))

you can try your save but have 99% of chance you miss some new updated RAVAGE items.

or simply restart your mission

saves are stored in "your documents/arma 3/saved/missions/name fo your mission/save files"

• Like 1

you can try your save but have 99% of chance you miss some new updated RAVAGE items.

or simply restart your mission

saves are stored in "your documents/arma 3/saved/missions/name fo your mission/save files"

It's working now .. :) i just continue my prev game and restart it.. Both the new versions of ravage and roads is working perfectly fine .. :)

For me the only thing is that the gear spawn.. it always spawn the same clothes even if i have 4 gear mods .. xD

Btw,Thank you for this mission and im looking forward for the next updates(with the storyline :D)... Keep at the good work and  God Bless . :)

For me the only thing is that the gear spawn.. it always spawn the same clothes even if i have 4 gear mods .. xD

that's what I was telling you.

all effective and working things you will have on the saved game, even you have upgraded both Ravage and ROADS, will be only what haven't been changed.

none of the newest things (items, functions, alternative gears from "friendly" mods will appears are the saved game will go on the saved configuration andwill ignore all the newest things....

don't ask me why, I don't know (nor even search to know why) , it is something I experienced on Arma 3 for long and for any mission / mod and game update.

once you have updated something, you need to make a fresh restart of every mission (most of time, for game's update, previuos saved files are not compatible and game will niot launch the mission)

if you want  to  have all new items/functions from RAVAGE and/or ROADSn start a new game on each update.

• Like 1

I just want to share you something ...

i dont know if this will work for you .. go to the coordinates 082148 in game and you'll see a camp go inside the small house and there's a supply box and there you will see lots of weapons and ammo . (make sure you kill those bandits first) [/size]

:)

this camp was on the official campaign i forgot what is the name of the mission i think they use this camp in episode 2 adapt where you meet stavrou..