rsoftokz

[SP] ROADS for RAVAGE

hello

quote from Ravage's thread:

Ravage is designed to be compatible with many addons in order to bring in more variety :

Ravage also supports all terrains based on Arma3 and AiATP
(see the Mission Making section below).

so you can already use those mods on my mission , and the ones I recommanded at the first post of this thread.

all the other mods mentionned on the previous post will be "recommanded" also, it means you don't need to add them all to play ROADS but you'll be able to use some weapons and accessories or uniforms from those mods if you have them.

some of those mods will offer almost the same weaponery, it 's on you to choose what you want to use.

as far as I tested the mission for now with the contents of the next update, all works fine (on ARMA 1.52 V for sure) and seems to be as good as possible on 1.54 (just updated, need to run the game for hours to be sure ) with the few mods already upgraded for 1.54 (CBA_A3 etc...)

I will also wait for RAVAGE update (V0.1.33) to be release for further tests and tweaks before the next ROADS release.

thank you for Playing ROADS and RAVAGE and for sharing your fun (and comments )

• Like 1

If I am editing the lootable of the Ravage mod, will this effect the loot in ROADS? Or have you changed the system?

modifying RAVAGE will modify ROADS as ROADS is build for RAVAGE

but you don't need to do this.

go on RAVAGE thread and see on page 58, Haleks give us a script to add to the init file to do this directly by the mission.

a few posts further I give the script I add to my init ( not the definitive one, I did some modifications since this post to adjust the loot system )

you're free to modify ROADS for your own usage if you want but don't share the modified ROADS mission, you're not allowed to do this.

anyway, updates for ROADS and RAVAGE should be done soon I guess, even if they are delayed by ARMA 3 newest update.

• Like 1

Thanks, mate! No worries, I don't have the intention to share anything, I just wan't to modify the experience for me. I respect modders works and efforts and I highly appreciate the work by people like Haleks and you. Thanks also for the advices. I realy don't know much about editing, when I read the pages in the forum I couldn't realy follow. 

Yeah, seems like the actual update broke many mods and missions and is delaying new mods... >.>

since RAVAGE was updated to V.0.1.33:

ROADS updated to 0.0.3 :

changelog:

V.0.03 : release 07/12/15

ROADS has been modified to increase Mods compatibility and enlarge the weaponery and gear lists.
this means no dependency to the mods, ROADS still required ONLY RAVAGE mod (and CBA_A3) but the script added allow the player to choose between several optionals mods to customize his weaponery and live a new experience with ROADS and RAVAGE.

BIG thanks to Haleks for support and help to bring ROADS on a better level with scripting teaching and corrections.

In the meantime, due to ROADS wide modification of the world by adding building and compositions, Cache system is on test to try to upgrade the framerate and save  the more FPS possible.
here is the detail of work done:

- ZBE_Cache added to safe FPS.(on test since there are several options to use  cache for saving FPS and some new ones with the 1.54 and the newest EDEN Editor and Composition Tool Mod )

- Lightly modified mission.sqm file in Editor: buildings and vehicles removed. new type of vehicles added. new places modified. more dynamical Bandits camps and car spawn points added.

GEARLIST compatibility for several Mods (not required but highly recommanded) : script added to  add weapons, items and uniforms to spawned bandits.
see details below: 

- Gearlist for Flay_Archery Mod added ( add Compound Bow and arrows)

due to specificity of the FLAY's cfgMagazines (one arrow only, reusable) of the bow, quivers have been added to general loot, so arrows in quivers can be found on Bandits even they don't carry bows.

Compound bow
Quiver precision arrows
Quiver broadhead arrows
Quiver Explosives arrows

- Gearlist for EricJ Weapons Mod added (add some weapons and accessories and uniform)

Surefire light, 
SRS sight,
IBEX sight,
SMG Reflex sight
AN/PVS-14 NVG
AA-12 Shotgun
HK416  60 rnds mag
HK416 Masterkey
M4A1  60 rnds mag
M4A1 Masterkey
FN SCAR
FN SCAR Masterkey
RAVEN PMC uniform (civilian)

Gearlist for Massi Nato/Russians SF Weapons Mod, USSOCOM-DEVGRU-75th RANGER, UK Special Forces, Italian Special Operations Forces   and RUSSIAN GRU OMON Spetsnaz added ( add a few more weapons, items, NBC suits  for RVG_Uniforms LV3

SAIGA shotgun
AK74S wood SF railed version
AK74S-GL wood SF railed version
GRACH pistol
Glock Pistol
Pistol Light-Laser-Module
Pistol silencer
AK serie Silencer
GPNVG-18

a wide range of NBC and "Hood on head"  suits from Russian, US, UK and IT SF

- Gearlist for RH Pistol pack Mod added (add several pistols, revolvers, SMGs and weaponlights)

Colt Python INOX 357
CZ-75
FN-5.7
GLOCK 17
GLOCK 19 TACTICAL
TEC-9
RAGING BULL INOX
RAGING BULL BLACK
MICRO UZI
USP 45
FNP 45 TACTICAL
KIMBER .45
M6X LIGHT
X2 LIGHT
MX300 LIGHT

- Gearlist for RH Accessories pack Mod added (add weaponlights and valuable sights)

SUREFIRE M952V
SUREFIRE M952V TAN
Eotech XPS3 Black and Tan
AN/PVS-10 DAY/NIGHT RIFLE SIGHT

- Gearlist for M4 Super90 Benelli pack Mod added (add a few M1014 and Super 90 variants -long-entry-folded and fixed stock)

M1014 "ENTRY" COLLAPSIBLE STOCK RAILED
M1014 COLLAPSIBLE STOCK RAILED
SUPER 90 FIXED STOCK RAILED
SUPER 90 "ENTRY" FIXED STOCK RAILED

- Gearlist for FFAA Mod ( add  Shotguns, SMG and NVG)

FABARM SHOTGUN FOLDED STOCK
FABARM SHOTGUN COMPACT
HK UMP
AN/PVS-7 NVG

- Gearlist for GPNVG-18 Mod (add one model of GPNVG-18 )

GPNVG-18 HEADMASK + BATTERIES

- Gearlist for new uniforms from TRYK's Uniforms Mod (to upgrade existing RAVAGE uniforms LV1/LV2/LV3* list)

Tactical uniforms missing in Ravage addonlist_Tryk
"HOOD ON HEAD UNIFORMS" added to simulate realistic Radiations protective suits in addition of gas mask.
*LV3 uniforms are radiations protective in RAVAGE mod: to increase realism, TRYK's uniforms "hood on head"  have been added to the original list.

- Geartlist for HLC mods pack (add a few weapons missing in Ravage addonlist_HLC)

HK MP5K
HK MP5K PDW
M4A1
AK12SU
1P29 sight for AK serie

- Gearlist for B&T_MP-9/MP45  by Alwarren and GvsE

B&T MP-9 Sand
B&T MP-9

- Gearlist for WarefareThai mod (weaponery)

COLT single action revolver
CZ75 Tactical
MP44 
Norinco MP-5
AK105
Norinco M4 CQBR

Newest functions from RAVAGE V.0.1.33 supported (no issues found for now)
keep in mind that NVGs are altered in the mission to simulate damaged NVG system (with or without Enhanced Mouvement NVG effect) , that NVG CANNOT be used with iron nor rifle optical sights)

due to Arma 3 1.54 upgrade, you might have some errors messages linked to the mods you are using, since the latest update  deeply change lot of functions in Arma 3 and all the mods are not updated for all of this functions.
wait and watch for updates of the mods you are using

V0.0.2: release 11/23/2015

-"chemlight on player" now inclued in Ravage's functions since RAVAGE UPDATE  V0.1.3.2  - function deleted from mission files

- RAVAGE original tutorials added to mission files

V0.0.1: release 11/20/2015

-first release.

DOWNLOAD LINKS   updated to V0.0.3 12/07/2015

download, copy and past into your arma directory in the "missions" folder, start ARMA3, enjoy....

ltKc4O.png
GOOGLE DRIVE 

RfNcSU.png   wrong file, update pending 11/th DEC 2015
ROADS (@)

some screens of weaponery and items found on Bandits killed on my tests for the update:

ZHNuzO.jpg

7MXwBe.jpg

l1LlKj.jpg

DEar8Y.jpg

81j2dj.jpg

• Like 1

Nice! Can't wait to see if the FPS is solved.  Also can you shoot Rabbits and eat them?

I'd really like to see this available for Chernarus/Chernarus Winter, or Kapaulio, has anyone ported this?

I 've begun to port this on Chernarus from CUP Terrains packs, I will not use AiA pack, I only experienced errors and games crash using AiA when I was playing Piligrimage on other terrains.

porting a mission is not that complicated, it just ask a little time to do it.

for a fast ROADS porting, you just need to port main player characters, spawn points and copy and past triggers to spawn bandits and bandits cars.... of course you also have to place RAVAGE modules on the map in Editor  ;)

(you just have to place triggers as you want on your map... but remeber it was previouly made for Altis that is a big map)

save your mission in the Editor "myRoads.thename of yourmap", copy and past all files from ROADS (except the original  mission.sqm) and it is done.

as I'm adding/modifing the world with buildings and objets, it asks more time for the real ROADS mission.

@Vengeance1:

you'll tell me but for now, on my tests, I see only 10/15 fps max earned....and I still have drops after a long time playing. (but I have lot of others stuff runing on the PC and I guess i've to share ressources with Arma 3 and all the others software opened)

then I saved my mission and restard my computer.
when I'm back on game after the PC restart, I have a faire 50/40 FPS for a while.

they are some others solutions to be tested yet

it seems the HUNTING function for RAVAGE is buggy on V.0.1.33. Haleks is working on a hotfix

Hi rsoftokz,

just wanted to ask how difficult it would be to tweak the scope/iron sight with nightvision setting? Leave the "no nvg for optics", but nvg works with iron sights/secondary scope sights? (Of course this would be for my own missions)

I see you have added FLAY'S Compound bow-is that mod in a usable state? i see it has not been updated in almost 2 years and it was only in alpha already.I would have thought Arma updates would have broken it completely,but if not thats a cool addition to this :)

@ Sir Justice:

The scripts for the NVG effects are from this mod : little immersion tweaks. http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28351

I guess you'll find information you'll need there

By the way I'll go later into the scripts and tell you what to change

For ROADSTER, the file is under vip_lit folder

@ ineptaphid

flay_archery is running as far as I know and I played with it without any matter

It might need work again to increase newest arma 3 system but it works as it is .

Rsoftokz, has your son insisted on zombies yet?

I'm sort of on a Walking Dead kick at the moment which is one of the reasons I haven't tried this one yet. Though I plan to here soon regardless.

When I say zombies, I don't mean runners or crawlers or any of that. Just some walkers around and about to add some atmosphere and ambient threat.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this. Zombies or no zombies. Dog or no dog. :)

Haha, I want to play this mission soon because of NO zombies :-)

ArmA and decreasing FPS on growing mission time, seems always a problem. Do you clean up corpses regularly? Don't know how much it helps though. Rydigier/Pilgrimage has it in his support menu IIRC.

There is a lot to learn about Rydigier's scripting.

There is a kind of elegance in the way he does this.

I have to say scripting is his job before all, so I guess it helps when you have a strong professional feedback.

But, as a long time player for Pilgrimage, FPS drop has always been a problem in Arma 3 and in missions that last long, even for Pilgrimage.

As I just wrote on Ravage thread, I guess I have to build ROADZ very soon ;)

Fortunately (not sure if I'm really fortunate) "Last FPS standing"  is usually not a problem on my side because:

- New Mission file. WANT TO PLAY THIS!

- New mod versions other mods

- Ideas for own mod that I want in this mission

- New ArmA versions

- Testing this and that, scripting this and that into mission

- Whatever 1000 things

...soon make me restart the long term missions. I think it's the fate of scripters and modders, they do not play most of the time.

• Like 1

Hi rsoftokz,

just wanted to ask how difficult it would be to tweak the scope/iron sight with nightvision setting? Leave the "no nvg for optics", but nvg works with iron sights/secondary scope sights? (Of course this would be for my own missions)

decompile ROADS.pbo into files and folders.

open mission.sqm and search for the player commander init line.

default is:

init="removeHeadgear this; removeallassigneditems this; removeBackpack this; removeAllWeapons this; removeVest this; 0 = [true, [], [], [[], true, true]] execVM ""vip_lit\vip_lit_init.sqf"";

if you want to use NVGs with  sights, you have to copy and past this one:

init="removeHeadgear this; removeallassigneditems this; removeBackpack this; removeAllWeapons this; removeVest this; 0 = [true, [], [], [[], true, false]] execVM ""vip_lit\vip_lit_init.sqf"";

from VIP_Lit documentation:

You can leave the input array blank for the default values, or customise your usage:

0: Bool; whether to leave these scripts on after player dies; default false.
1: Map Subtractions Array (leave empty to disable):
0: Bool; whether to remove "Show player on map" button; default true.
1: Bool; whether to remove and disable map textures; default true.
2: Bool; whether to remove cursor grid ref; default true.
3: Bool; whether to use alternative cursor type; default true.
2: Map Additions Array (leave empty to disable): 
0: Scalar: flashlight size to use (0 = normal, 1 = large); default 0.
1: Bool: whether to enable NVG on map; default true.
2: Bool: whether player starts with flashlight item; default true.
3: NVG Array (leave empty to disable):
0: Array (leave empty to disable):
0: Scalar; max viewdistance of NVG; default 1000.
1: Bool; whether to enable NVG grain; default true.
2: Bool; whether to turn off NVG when using non-collimator optics; default true.

Examples:

Remove on respawn, enable Map Subtractions, and nothing else: 
[false, [true, true, true, true], [], []] execVM "vip_lit\vip_lit_init.sqf";
Don't remove on respawn, no Map Subtractions, no Map Additions, NVG grain and optics only:
[true, [], [], [[], true, true]] execVM "vip_lit\vip_lit_init.sqf";

My observation: Mission starts with around 30 FPS for me, which is pretty heavy on my rig.

- Groups on the whole map walk their waypoints, are you sure zbe_cache does its magic? Also, as you pre-spawn all units at mission start, maybe its better to disable simulation for far away units?

Also, as for testing we restart mission a lot: is there a way to get rid of the long intro? I already accel. simul to 4x but it still takes some time.

if you modify the mission.sqm , yes it is exactly how it is typed ( it is a copy and past directly from ROADS mission.sqf)

if you go by the editor directly to modify the init window of the player commander then :

0 = [true, [], [], [[], true, false]] execVM "vip_lit\vip_lit_init.sqf";

My observation: Mission starts with around 30 FPS for me, which is pretty heavy on my rig.

- Groups on the whole map walk their waypoints, are you sure zbe_cache does its magic? Also, as you pre-spawn all units at mission start, maybe its better to disable simulation for far away units?

Also, as for testing we restart mission a lot: is there a way to get rid of the long intro? I already accel. simul to 4x but it still takes some time.

I'm really not sure ZBE does it's magic, I'm new with cache system, I have to learn about this ... but I don't have much time to do ALL that needs to be done for the mission is perfect  ;)

I do restart a lot the mission too....

if you want to skip the intro, you'll have to modify the init file :

//version 0.0.3 no intro untested

if (!(isNull player)) then {
    can_addActionMP = {
        _this addAction ["<t color='#0026FF' size='1.25'>Add 1\4 Tank of Fuel</t>", { execVM "scripts\atvsetfuel.sqf", deleteVehicle (_this select 0)}];
    };
};
[.12] execVM "scripts\goon_dust.sqf";
execVM "scripts\system\amb_helis.sqf";
execVM "briefing.sqf";

[1200,45,false,100,1000,1000]execvm "zbe_cache\main.sqf";

waitUntil {!isNil "rvg_gearlist"};
	{
	0 = rvg_mainWeapons pushBack _x;
	} 
forEach ["FLAY_CompoundBow",
"prpl_benelli_pgs_rail",
"prpl_benelli_14_pgs_rail",
"arifle_mas_aks_74_sf",
"hgun_mas_glock_F",
"hgun_mas_grach_F",
"hlc_smg_mp5k_PDW",
"hlc_smg_mp5k",
"hlc_rifle_M4",
"RH_python",
"RH_cz75",
"RH_fn57",
"RH_g17",
"RH_g19t",
"RH_tec9",
"RH_bull",
"RH_bullb",
"RH_muzi",
"RH_kimber",
"Pstl11x23_SAARevolver",
"Pstl9x19_CZSP01",
"Auto792x33_MP44",
"Smg9x19_MP5A5",
"ffaa_armas_sdass",
"ffaa_armas_sdassc",
"ffaa_armas_ump",
"ffaa_armas_hkmp5pdw"];
	{
	0 = rvg_Weapons pushBack _x;
	} 
forEach ["Ej_akmtac",
"ej_aa12t",
"ej_m460",
"ej_m4a1mkey",
"ej_hk41610mk",
"ej_scar",
"ej_scarstandardmk",
"prpl_benelli_14_rail",
"prpl_benelli_rail",
"prpl_benelli_14_pgs_rail",
"arifle_mas_saiga",
"arifle_mas_aks_74_sf",
"arifle_mas_aks_74_sf_gl",
"ej_hk4161060",
"hlc_rifle_M4",
"hlc_rifle_aku12",
"RH_g18",
"RH_usp",
"RH_fnp45t",
"Auto545x39_AK105",
"Auto556x45_CQM4",
"RHARD_MK18E_F",
"RHARD_MK18ED_F",
"AG_MP9",
"AG_MP9_sand"];
	{
	0 = rvg_Items pushBack _x;
	} 
forEach ["FLAY_acc_Quiver",
"rvg_rustyCanEmpty",
"rvg_rustyCanEmpty",
"rvg_rustyCanEmpty",
"rvg_beansEmpty",
"rvg_baconEmpty",
"rvg_spiritEmpty",
"rvg_frantaEmpty",
"rvg_rustyCanEmpty",
"rvg_beansEmpty",
"rvg_baconEmpty",
"rvg_spiritEmpty",
"rvg_frantaEmpty"];
	{
	0 = rvg_uniqueItems pushBack _x;
	} 
forEach ["ej_PVS14",
"SureFire_ej",
"ibexsmg_ej",
"A3_GPNVG18b_F",
"NVGoggles_mas_18",
"ffaa_nvgoggles",
"FLAY_acc_Quiver_7B",
"FLAY_acc_Quiver_7HE",
"RH_SFM952V_tan"];
	{
	0 = rvg_uniforms_lv1 pushBack _x;
	} 
forEach ["U_RavenPMC",
"TRYK_U_B_BLK_OD",
"TRYK_U_B_NATO_OCP_BLK_CombatUniform",
"TRYK_U_pad_hood_CSATBlk",
"U_mas_usd_B_founiform1_o",
"U_mas_usd_B_founiform2_o",
"U_mas_usd_B_founiform4_o"];
	{
	0 = rvg_uniforms_lv3 pushBack _x;
	} 
forEach ["TRYK_U_B_PCUHsW3",
"TRYK_U_B_PCUGHs",
"TRYK_U_B_PCUGHs",
"TRYK_U_B_PCUODHs",
"TRYK_U_B_PCUHsW5",
"TRYK_U_B_PCUHs",
"U_mas_usd_B_founiform10_o",
"U_mas_usd_B_founiform9_o",
"U_mas_usd_B_founiform11_o",
"U_mas_rus_O_Gorka_uniform_f",
"U_mas_rus_O_nbc",  
"U_mas_mar_B_wint",
"U_mas_mar_B_nbc",
"U_mas_it_B_pcu",
"U_mas_uk_B_CRW",
"U_mas_uk_B_NBC",
"U_mas_uk_B_pcu"];
	{
	0 = rvg_WeaponItems pushBack _x;
	} 
forEach ["muzzle_snds_L",
"acc_mas_flash_gun",
"muzzle_mas_snds_AK",
"SRS_ej",
"SureFire_ej",
"SFLMGMini_ej",
"HLC_Optic_1p29",
"muzzle_snds_AK545",
"RH_M6X",
"RH_X2",
"RH_X300",
"RH_anpvs10",
"RH_SFM952V",
"RH_SFM952V_tan",
"RH_eotexps3",
"RH_eotexps3_tan",
"ibexsmg_ej"];

try this one.... I don't have time to test it

AND YOU HAVE TO MODIFY ALSO the INTRO.sqf (scripts\intro.sqf )   ( UNTESTED too )

0 setRain random 0.7;
0 setFog 0.3;
player enableSimulation false;
enableSaving [false, false];

private "_unit";
_markers = ["spawn1", "spawn2", "spawn3", "spawn4", "spawn5", "spawn6", "spawn7", "spawn8", "spawn9", "spawn10", "spawn11", "spawn12", "spawn13", "spawn14"];
_p = _markers call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_list = (getMarkerPos _p) nearRoads 1000;
_spawn = _list call BIS_fnc_selectRandom;
_pos = getpos _spawn;

player forceAddUniform "U_OG_Guerilla2_3";
player addWeapon "hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F";
player addmagazines["Chemlight_red",1];
(vehicle player) setpos [_pos select 0, _pos select 1, 0];
player playActionNow "agonyStop";
_posV = [_pos, 5, 5, 1, 0, 35, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;

if (isNil "_posV") then {
	_posV = getPos (((getposASL player) nearRoads 10) select 1);
};

_vehicle = createVehicle ["Land_Wreck_Truck_dropside_F", _posV, [], 0, "NONE"];
_vehicle setDir (direction player - 187);
_vehicle setVectorUP (surfaceNormal [(getPosATL _vehicle) select 0, (getPosATL _vehicle) select 1]);
[getPosATL _vehicle,"FIRE_BIG"] spawn RVG_fnc_createFireEffect;
_soundSource = createSoundSource ["Sound_Fire", _posV, [], 0];
_unit = createVehicle ["Survivor_blue_1", _posV, [], 1, "FORM"];
sleep 1;
_rnd = floor random (count rvg_uniforms_lv0);
_uniform = rvg_uniforms_lv0 select _rnd;
_unit forceAddUniform _uniform;
_magazinearray = getArray (configFile >> "CfgWeapons" >> "hgun_Rook40_F" >> "magazines");
_mag = _magazinearray select 0;
{_unit addMagazine _mag;} forEach [1, 2];
_unit addBackpack "B_AssaultPack_cbr";
[_unit] call RVG_fnc_AddLoot;
_unit setdamage 1;

sleep 10;

_closesttown = (nearestLocations [player, ["NameCityCapital","NameCity","NameVillage"],2500]) select 0;
_PosT = _posV;
if !(isNil "_closesttown") then {
	_PosT = position _closesttown;
};

//squads
_posP = [getposASL player, 400, 600, 1, 0, 35, 0] call BIS_fnc_findSafePos;
_Grp = createGroup resistance;
for "_i" from 0 to 3 do 
{
 	_unit = _Grp createUnit ["Bandit_green", _posP, [], 1.0, "FORM"];
	[_unit] spawn RVG_fnc_equip;
	//[_unit] spawn ([RVG_fnc_setNameGrk, RVG_fnc_setNameEng] call bis_fnc_selectrandom);
	[_unit, (["ENG", "GRK"] call bis_fnc_selectrandom)] call rvg_fnc_setName;
	rvg_garbage_collector pushBack _unit;

_unit addEventHandler ["Fired", {_this spawn RVG_fnc_Fired}];
	//_unit addEventHandler ["Hit", {_this spawn RVG_fnc_FF}];
	_unit setCombatMode "RED";
	_unit setBehaviour "AWARE";
	[_unit] joinSilent _Grp;
};
_Grp move _posV;
0 = [_Grp, _posV, _PosT] spawn {
	_Grp = _this select 0;
	_posV = _this select 1;
	_posT = _this select 2;
	waitUntil {(leader _Grp) distance _posV < 10};
	[_Grp, _posT, 300] call BIS_fnc_taskPatrol;
};
sleep 5;

if (!isNil "_soundSource") then {
	WaitUntil {player distance _soundSource > 1000};
	deleteVehicle _soundSource;
};
execVM "\ravage\code\scripts\system\music.sqf";
player enableSimulation true;

execVM "scripts\tuto.sqf";
enableSaving [true, true];

this will delete all the intro sequence

• Like 1

OK, I ran zbe_cache as a mod and its display told me there were almost 100% cached vehicles, but ~65 uncached units (90 units were on map). 65 units doing things: 30 FPS here while I am just walking, even not close to a city, it's too heavy.

• Like 1

OK, I ran zbe_cache as a mod and its display told me there were almost 100% cached vehicles, but ~65 uncached units (90 units were on map). 65 units doing things: 30 FPS here while I am just walking, even not close to a city, it's too heavy.

I might remove some of those units and place triggers to spawn bandits instead... unless you have an another solution to offer (I'm new in scripting and have no experience in cache system ....)

by the way:

V.0.0.4 on test

change log:

Dev: previous V.0.0.4

- possibility to find ammos from other armed vehicles for your armed car if weapons on each car share the same ammos. (tested - working)
- Lootsystem added to seach in trashpiles, trash containers and crates in the world for extra weapons and ammos and items. (tested - working - need tweaking still)
- extended gearlist to RHARD_Mk18 mod  (tested - working)

to do:

- tasks ( final goal, intels to point player to places of interest )
- end of mission
- find how to loot weapons and uniforms added in the RVG_Gearlist --> might be done
- list of magazines for the extra stuff - partially done
- enlarge the modified gearlist (CUP weapons, SMA, ect ...)

to be continued

I see the Google Drive link and ARMAHOLIC link send people to a n old version of ROADS and NOT THE V.0.0.3

Google drive link was not the good one

the fixed google drive link is this one:

ltKc4O.png

GOOGLE DRIVE 

Armaholic link fixed 

sorry for the matter

news about next ROADS update V.0.0.4

Trash loot system widely upgraded: (tested and working ... ;) )

-  you can search in some places of the world like trash piles (not all types but almost ), crates (wood), bags of differents types, trash containers...
-  search in a same place can be done a limited number of times. then place ends empty and cannot be search anymore.

- loot items spawned from external mods not listed by RAVAGE by default, but listed in the "recommanded mods" of ROADS
- loot items spawned from RAVAGE items too:

-items (chemlights, ect..)

-food

-drinks or empty canteens and bottles

-Ravage survival items 

-uniforms (from ROADS added compatibles mods) in Level 1 and level 3 (radioactive protection)

-weapons : handguns and rifles from several friendly mods for ROADS

-weapons accessories: lights, silencers, sights ....

all those items are tweaked by classes for "% of chance to spawn" .

known issues: some weapons, since ARMA 3 V1.54 wobble on grounds once bandits are killed, and those weapons slide far away from bodies.....some can be impossible to find then.(I have to identify what is the mod with those weapons )

ROADS is meant to be "survival" so this new loot system, in complement of the RAVAGE one, will allow to add a wider choice of weaponry but still remain "rare to find", and will not be the"Weapons and Ammos RAVAGE SuperMarket".
I spent  lot of hours to test and tweak it in this purpose.

in the meantime, all upgrades for ROADS V.0.0.4 will also be implemented for the new incoming ROADZ mission. B)

Hey rsoftokz, could you check your google drive mission? It crashes my arma when trying to access the scenario tabs, with a size mismatch error =P

probably an upload corruption...

anxious to play the proper 0.0.3 version, I was kinda suspicious anything was wrong cus I couldn´t find proper food spawns spawns and gutting knife on mercs/bandits/rogues lol

salut! =)