sick1

[Campaign] ST6 Naval Special Warfare (coming soon)

I'm working on a new ST6 campaign for Arma 3 and I'm about half way done. You may remember me from my SEAL team Six campaigns from Arma 2.  If anybody would like to lend their talents for voice work please pm me. Hoping to be finished completely by January.  Stay tuned for my new campaign coming soon!! 

I'm working on a new ST6 campaign for Arma 3 and I'm about half way done. You may remember me from my SEAL team Six campaigns from Arma 2.  If anybody would like to lend their talents for voice work please pm me. Hoping to be finished completely by January.  Stay tuned for my new campaign coming soon!! 

Wow! Sick1, great to see ya continuing ST6 campaigns on Arma3... I´ve played at least 3 of yours St6 campaigns, they were awesome!

Are you using Isla Duala and Panthera as battlefields or new islands like Bornholm, Wake and Santa Catalina? Anxious to play it, your A2 campaigns were legendaries, lotsa sandbox elements (secops, intel gathering assignments, rewards, loved all!)

cheers! =D

i never played your other stuff,but everyone seems excited-and A3 needs more user made campaigns.Looking forward to it :D

I have a few voice actors that I could lend you. They are voicing my campaign and they sound great. Very nice guys.

You did great on A2 - especially with your last one DEVGRU.

Looking forward to this one!!!

BTW, will it be mod free or not?

Seems I'm a bit late to the party, but I did a search specifically to see if you were doing anything for Arma 3. This is welcome news indeed. I'd be happy to any voice overs again if you need another.

I wanted to add that Seal Team 6 #4, Delta Force, and Devgru were like crucial parts of the Arma 2 experience IMO. I played each of them 2 or more times.

I know this is an old post, but are you still working on this? Super hyped for your work. Your campaigns were pretty much the gold standard for ArmA 2.

• Like 1