z4wIelo.jpg

The hum of the lights whispering secrets as footfalls echo throughout the hangar...

Introduction

This will the official WORK-IN-PROGRESS Thread for all projects. Released, Un-Released, Concept, Discussion, 3D Models, Feedback, SQF Scripts, Teasers, and general spit-ball'n of Ideas. Rather than create a seperate thread each and every time, I wanted to have just one centralized location for everything whether its been green-lit for release, or it was a smoldering heap of miscalculated rocket fuel. Check back often HERE as this Main Post will get updated from time to time.

Silent Service -- Submarine Project:

z4DIFPq.jpg

unrrcxQ.jpg

xl0tl6F.jpg

C4ZNETD.jpg

Frogmen -- Combat Diver Project:

BrTrhO4.jpg

YeE0gNb.jpg

SpookWarCom -- Black-Ops Project:

Feet First into Hell -- H.A.L.O. Project:

KqRFOsX.jpg

rKeeBVp.jpg

• Like 4

Main Post updated with part of my Naval Project: Submarines.

Submarines! Nice! Are you going to build real life types or fantasy only? (Correct me if those ships actually exist) looking forward to this! I guess they will be driveable?

@mdtorch
These are all fictional. Most of my projects are. Currently this sub pack is just one modern/older style, and three futuristic styles. Many think ArmA III is too futuristic, but its actually modern. I'm going to try and drag it kicking and screaming into 2035. I have a lot of fictional concept stuff coming.

These at some point will be drivable, but there are certain game-engine hurdles that need to be addressed. To start with the first release, they most likely will only be static objects.

• Like 1

Hi Von Quest,

Using submarines for covert missions, some ideas maybe for the SOCOM desk

• Tapping into ocean floor communication cables
  • Retrieving enemy lost towed array sonars
  • Examining and retrieving nuclear weapons from downed aircraft or damaged enemy submarine
  • Retrieving enemy test missiles from ocean floor
  • Reconnaissance of enemy port, getting past anti submarine nets etc.
  • Planting Von Quest tracking devices on enemy ships/submarines

Great to see SpookWarCom evolving so much too.

Thanks!

Those are great ideas! I'm hoping to add more Missions like those after I get further along with the Combat Diver project. I need to finish the SCUBA tanks and get the Dive Computer scripted.

I'm worried that too many people will think those Missions will be a tad boring since deeper dives would be more Role-playing rather than Combat. I think they would be awesome.

They look sweet :)

We're planning to add some underwater shelves and rocks on our upcoming terrain, i'll try to factor these bad boys in now.

Added a couple H.A.L.O. pics of some WIP Equipment.