Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

Terrorist attacks in Paris

NO MORE POLITICAL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE !!!!

Please just post support messages here.

Thanks

As in January and Kouachi's brothers, it seems that three brothers are involved in the slaughter, one of them being in custody in Belgium.

(Vice News report) France at War :

First firefight minutes at the Bataclan :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwvBL2a3osU

Again I have to notice that the ordinary police in Paris is quite ill prepared to deal with something like this. Honestly I expected they would get better training after what happened early on in the year. Props to that one guy who didn´t run away. That is bravery to turn around and stand your ground when all your colleagues run away.

Panic Reaction - False Alarm in Paris Today

The video shows that the situation in Paris is still tense amongst the people.

A false alarm did lead to a mass panic at a memorial site.

2dda9d2d-633f-4c38-b926-8e67c43f31e1.jpg

An unexpected tribute on Giza pyramids showing blue, white and red colors.

French aircrafts attacked IS stronghold in Raqqa today. We will never forget nor forgive. Al Qaeda leaders who prepared january terror attacks have been killed since those events.

Yeah the french military is no joke, if they get the green light (wich they actually might after these events) they will make damn sure that every single person who was involved in the planning of these attacks will pay for it.

• Like 1

NO MORE POLITICAL DISCUSSION HERE PLEASE !!!!

Please just post support messages here.

Thanks

If you want this thread to be non-political, you should probably change the title to "condolence for the victims of Paris terror attacks" or make it even more clear by giving it the suffix "no political discussion". Because things like this always evolve into political discussions, because there is always people having their own opinion on the incident and raging about who or what to blame for it.

...and let's not forget the trolls:

Not our business. From what I hear we have more serious problems in Germany. Wearing of bycycle helmets for instance.

5QreuuV.jpg

Battlefield 3 "Paris" campaign mission has the date November 13th.

• Like 1

5QreuuV.jpg

Battlefield 3 "Paris" campaign mission has the date November 13th.

:face_palm:

Bilal Hadfi, Brahim Abdeslam.. ******* muslims..

Islam - the latest (newest) religion, and most worst.

In this religion completely eliminated all the defects and made the people real religious fanatics.

My condolences to the French people.

This is a long shot but anyone who is Police or Military in Paris, a company called High Threat Systems LLC is offering to train you for free on CQB.

Contact here: https://www.facebook.com/highthreatsystems.

I vet these guys. Ran by ex and current SWAT and ex and current Green Berets who are at the pinnacle of CQB TTPs and teaching all kinds of units around the world.

This is a long shot but anyone who is Police or Military in Paris, a company called High Threat Systems LLC is offering to train you for free on CQB.

Contact here: https://www.facebook.com/highthreatsystems.

I vet these guys. Ran by ex and current SWAT and ex and current Green Berets who are at the pinnacle of CQB TTPs and teaching all kinds of units around the world.

Special forces are well trained, once they stormed the Bataclan, they saved all hostages without any further casualties.

Thanks to you guys, thanks for all your support.

English people did great for the match tonight !!!

Contact here: https://www.facebook.com/highthreatsystems.

Where did you see that ? Can't find it on the page

Something happened in Paris again early this morning. French RAID forces tried to storm a house in the nothern suburb of Saint Denis, not far from the stadium. One Woman blew herself up, other suspect were arrested. Apparently there is still gunfire in that area.

Special forces are well trained, once they stormed the Bataclan, they saved all hostages without any further casualties.

That was not the point. Free training is free training - for Law Enforcement and Military alike.

These courses can go for $1,500 upwards!

http://www.highthreatsystems.com/#!ht-cqb-info/cy6z

Where did you see that ? Can't find it on the page

In the comments section. "This is an old video studying a U.S. law enforcement hostage rescue mission" post.

"High Threat Systems LLC Any of our friends in law enforcement or military near Paris looking for training. I may have a group ready to volunteer to bring some High Threat CQB to you for free.

Like Â· Reply Â· Yesterday at 11:41"