Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

Terrorist attacks in Paris

Inscriptions at the bombs: "For our guys" and "For Paris".

I think somebody is making winter cleaning of ammo storages,  this bomb looks kinda "well aged"  :D

Here is a fresh video released by ISIS propaganda machine, says "Paris will fall" and despite talk it delivers imagery of falling down Eiffel tower (Safe for viewing). There are also two islamists making threats to French government. I wonder if they're responsible for imagery of falling Eiffel or this is borrowed from some documentary...

https://archive.org/details/wilaiathalab_gmail_20151120

French colleagues, can make a recap of what they are saying?

http://niezalezna.pl/73160-bielkowski-putin-wiedzial-o-przygotowaniu-zamachow-w-paryzu

Russian oppositionist journalist claim that Putin had agents in IS and knew about terror act planned so from "the evil guy kicking Ukraine" he will became "saviour" now

Did you watch Cleanskin? Shit like this happens all the time, nobody gives a damn about civilian lives.

just heard of hostages in Roubaix

EDIT: strange, CNN doesn't mention it

EDIT 2: I also hear of shots against police. Uhm.....

Not sure it's terrorist.

Might be domestic issue.

According to Le Monde it's an armed robbery which turned into a hostage crisis.

How stupid can one be to commit this kind of thing while the entire country is under state of emergency :banghead:

• Like 1

As you said :

Stupid

Yeah you have to be insanelly stupid to pull that kind of thing while all special police and AF forces are on full alert......

http://niezalezna.pl/73249-juz-pewne-trzeci-zamachowiec-z-paryza-takze-przybyl-do-europy-jako-uchodzca

third terrorist confirmed to came to EU as refugee

btw EU intels found 8 similar passports (number, name) as passport used by one of those terrorists

many dozens of thousands of people who came to Europe for sure have falsified documents and noone can check who they are

Hopefully our great and clever politicians said there is no terrorist amongst the refugees...

Those who said so were called fascists a month ago.

Hopefully our great and clever politicians said there is no terrorist amongst the refugees...

Those who said so were called fascists a month ago.

Typical. 

Remember when Hungarian PM Viktor Obran ordered the construction of borderline fence? EU elites called him a perfidious man and Austrians had called him a nazist. Little later EU leaders started  talking about tightening the security along the border while Austria launched the construction of their own fence. Double standards are something normal in the EU.  They can't, we can approach prevails. 

(Vice News) The Final Bataclan Attacker Has Been Identified as a French 23-Year-Old

The final unidentified attacker who stormed the Bataclan concert hall in Paris with two other men on November 13, has been named as Foued Mohamed-Aggad, a 23-year-old from Strasbourg, eastern France. Aggad went to Syria with a group of other young people at the end of 2013, a judicial source and other officials said on Wednesday.

Other members of that group returned several months afterwards, and were arrested and imprisoned in France in May 2014.

Police sources said Aggad was identified by DNA evidence that matched up with other family members at the end of last week. The attacker's older brother Karim, who also visited Syria, is in jail in France, the judicial source added.

(BBC News) Paris attacks: First policeman into Bataclan speaks of horror

The first police officer to arrive at the Bataclan has described the "indescribable moment of fear" he felt on entering the scene of the massacre.

The officer told French media how he and a colleague came face-to-face with one of three gunmen launching an attack, and shot him dead.

Soon after entering the music venue, the police duo saw a gunmen walk on stage and point a Kalashnikov at an audience member.

"He was very calm," the officer said.

"Given the carnage, there was no doubt about what we had to do. We opened fire straight away. We kept shooting until he fell to the floor."

The gunman was later identified as Foued Mohamed-Aggad, a 23-year-old French national from Strasbourg.

'I phoned my girlfriend'

The two officers, who reportedly only had service weapons and light bulletproof vests, then heard an explosion from elsewhere in the building and realised there were likely to be more attackers. Faced with extreme danger, the men phoned their loved-ones.

"We decided we could not leave the scene - we could not leave these people," the officer said.

"I was ready to die with my team that night. I phoned my girlfriend to say goodbye."

And I bet, in France, some will say "don't generalize" <_< <_< <_<

2 explosions in the entrance of Brussels Airport this morning (8:00 CET).

Right now there is eleven death (some media, for others it's one 1) and a dozen of injured people.

It's too early to say if it's a terrorist attack or not but I would not be surprised if it is.

Edit: 2 explosions in the subway in Brussels...

Sorry it's in french: http://live.lesoir.be/Event/Explosion_a_Zaventem

You really think it's not terrorist attacks? :huh:

4 days after they caught abdeslam?