Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

Terrorist attacks in Paris

maybe westernians will never understand it,

that "my home is my because i was born here, because my father was born here", they say that bigger danger is right wing, haha,

give them 10 years of such acts and sharia patrols and 5 kids families on benefits they will understand

Stop giving lessons to people who actually know and work with muslims everyday, while you probably never met any of them.

• Like 3

Condolences to the victims.It's schocking how vulnerable we are...

No political message here please.

Thanks for your support guys.

Because France is the symbol of democracy, she fights in Afghanistan and Syria and also because our people don't want to do what's necessary.

You said no political message here but you are doing political statements :blink:

BTW I will also  like to express my condolences to the French people

I leave you at that comment from Peter Neumann Professor of Security Studies, King's College London :

The objective of those terror attacks is the growth of Islamophobia in France and the marginalization and radicalization of French muslim population. Your comment shows how effective their strategy is.

Do you mean deviding? Why as the owner of France you should devide your own country due to those bad guests and their posterities make the bastard things to the owner of the country? 

The home is yours, you have all rights. If the guests you let them in don't think you are right in your home, then you should make them obey your rules, or just kick them away.

And at last, France belongs to French, not belongs to the politicians. 

maybe westernians will never understand it,

that "my home is my because i was born here, because my father was born here", they say that bigger danger is right wing, haha,

give them 10 years of such acts and sharia patrols and 5 kids families on benefits they will understand

Stop giving lessons to people who actually know and work with muslims everyday, while you probably never met any of them.

You're right, Prof. Terrorism only works if we allow it to work. Despite the cruelness of this atrocity that happened in Paris, the exploitation and capitalisation by people all over social media is even more disgusting. Not ten minutes after the first reports reached Germany, people in commentary sections already blamed Muslims, refugees, and immigrants in general.

On the topic: it may sound harsh, but looking at Western (and French) engagement in the Middle East, these attacks are sadly no surprise. I'm not trying to justify any of them, that's off the table. Yet what we're experiencing is in large parts a backfiring of our own strategy of fighting terrorism with even more terrorism. Horrible though that the victims are ordinary people, no soldiers, war profiteers, or politicians, just people my age going out on a Friday night in one of the greatest cities in Europe. Considering that attacks like this are daily business in large parts of the Middle East (remember that Lebanon experienced a similar massacre with over 40 deaths just this Thursday), we might be able to understand a bit better why so many people are fleeing from the Middle East. I don't fear the terror, I fear the reactions to it in our societies.

• Like 3

I´d just like to point out that all the surveillance and security present in France (and there is a lot more of that than for example in Germany), was again not able to prevent this attack. Keep that in mind when politicians across europe will cry for more surveillance. Maybe all those ressources should be spend elsewhere.

• Like 2

we know what happens in middle east every day - bombings daily, suicide attacks etc- all is JIHAD

they escaping ? why they not fight for peace in their countries ?

the answer - they  are not escaping, they want to bring it here, otherwise they would fight radicals in their homelands and if radicals are minority - they would be able to set peace in their homes if they wanted

people in commentary sections already blamed Muslims,

please show proofs that those attacks were made by Buddists , Amish or Catholics

this is simply jihad,

jihad that people in border between India and Pakistan know every day, jihad that people in Africa know, jihad that people in Yemen know etc.

why muslim world doesn't destroy its own radicals ?

and than US makes poll among muslim refugees in USA and over dozen percent support ISIS

why rest of those muslims do not smash those radicals ?

or only dozen percent have balls to say they support and other dozen support but afraid to say it ?

why muslims are not dealing with own radicalism ? why theocracies like Iran, Saudi Arabia exist ? why new theocracies appear on map

why US leaders talk with Saudi leaders , why Russia talks with Iran - money, oil,

NWO also want terror - because when people are hit on street - NWO has solution - police state

to defend freedom we must avoid new Hitler, police state and sharia state

but we must know what is connected with it

for sure all effort should go to alternative energy - to make oil theocracies bankrupt

I´d just like to point out that all the surveillance and security present in France (and there is a lot more of that than for example in Germany), was again not able to prevent this attack. Keep that in mind when politicians across europe will cry for more surveillance. Maybe all those ressources should be spend elsewhere.

NWO and all police-state creators are today laughing and are happy - they need actions like this

thats why they push multiculti - they know that multiculti result attacks,

the more attacks, the more surveillance "for your safety"

than chips in people in 2030 or 2040 if not stopped today,

Matrix or Year 1984 will be reality in 30 years if societies will not wake up

surveilance yes - on jihad, more surveilance is needed now, but not on natives , but on those who protest on street with banners "Sharia for UK" - all of them are free, hate preaching immams are free, have 5 kids, live from benefits - read about Anjem Choudary - he has many kids, he doesnt work, he lives from benefits only and regulary organizes sharia demonstration, Swiss reports also say similar stuff , immams with 11 kids all from benefits,

3 weeks ago 700 muslims in Denmark protested on streets demanding to set Sharia law in Denmark - are they under surveilance ?

jihadists walk on the street, openly demand sharia and noone stops them , just later cry "how it was possible"

i ask what happened after 700 muslims marching demanding sharia ? how many of them were investigated and are under surveilance ?

You said no political message here but you are doing political statements :blink:

BTW I will also  like to express my condolences to the French people

These are just facts, no political statement: France fought in Afghanistan and is now enaged in Iraq and Syria.

And she represents democracy, Patrie des Droits de l'Homme, etc...

Anyway, thanks to all of you guys for your support.

Vive Paris et vive la France!

You're right, Prof. Terrorism only works if we allow it to work. Despite the cruelness of this atrocity that happened in Paris, the exploitation and capitalisation by people all over social media is even more disgusting. Not ten minutes after the first reports reached Germany, people in commentary sections already blamed Muslims, refugees, and immigrants in general.

On the topic: it may sound harsh, but looking at Western (and French) engagement in the Middle East, these attacks are sadly no surprise. I'm not trying to justify any of them, that's off the table. Yet what we're experiencing is in large parts a backfiring of our own strategy of fighting terrorism with even more terrorism. Horrible though that the victims are ordinary people, no soldiers, war profiteers, or politicians, just people my age going out on a Friday night in one of the greatest cities in Europe. Considering that attacks like this are daily business in large parts of the Middle East (remember that Lebanon experienced a similar massacre with over 40 deaths just this Thursday), we might be able to understand a bit better why so many people are fleeing from the Middle East. I don't fear the terror, I fear the reactions to it in our societies.

I can barely agree more on something like this statement.

When bombs explode in a central european country, the message speads around the world within minutes, it is in all news channels almost around the clock, in all newspapers, politicians around the world are expressing their condolence, empathy and support for the affected country.

Yet, if such things happening just a few thousand kilometers south east of central europe, like a massacre with over 40 deads, such incidents are a 4 liner in the news media which gets not more than 2 minutes of attention.

Why is that?

Because we got so used to such terror in other parts of the world that as long as we are not affected, we care as much as we care about the countless people starving in Africa every day, which do not even get a mentioning in the news anymore, because this has become "normality".

And on the other hand, people (at least in Germany) go bananas when rediculessly small things occur in our countries, like rising taxes, rising gas prices, children not being able to have their sport courses, because other people are sleeping in the gyms, because they fleed from terror, violence and death in their country.

Maybe some day, I will understand it, but that day is far in the future, if at all.

My condolence go to the victims and the bereaved people of those who got killed and injured that night.

respect for all the familly who lost someone in Paris yesterday and for all the people who has been a victim of this indiscriminate and cowardly terror.

France my love, united we stand.

• Like 1

YWhen bombs explode in a central european country, the message speads around the world within minutes, it is in all news channels almost around the clock, in all newspapers, politicians around the world are expressing their condolence, empathy and support for the affected country.
et, if such things happening just a few thousand kilometers south east of central europe, like a massacre with over 40 deads, such incidents are a 4 liner in the news media which gets not more than 2 minutes of attention.

there are informations, so i disagree

there are such informations, at least in www religionofpeace dot com

they report about every single such act commited by muslims

check www religion of peace

there are such reports, there is even death calculator, every killed person is reported , from Camerooon, India, Pakistan, Lebanon, Somalia - anywhere where jihad strikes

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

look at bottom of page - there is a table - last deaths caused by muslims in period of last 30 days

there is deaths calculator on left side of screen

of course people there are suffering from jihad - but seems that they do nothing about it

there are informations, so i disagree

there are such informations, at least in www religionofpeace dot com

they report about every single such act commited by muslims

I'm talking mass media here, not a website which obviously aims to prove a discriminatory point mixing up a religion with people's actions. Because OBVIOUSLY, if somebody kills in the name of a religion, not only the killer, but the religion as a whole is bad, regadless whether that makes sense or not. (That sentence was sarcasm, for those who didn't get it.)

If some US-guy shooting people at a school would shout "Amen!" or "For you, Jesus!" on every shot, would you blame the massacre on Christianity?

Please, don't follow the dull path of mixing some people's actions with other people's belief.

• Like 1

ProfTournesol, can you post a link to your avatar ? id like to use it to show support please :)

Heard this on the radio on the way to work last night, crazy stuff, but news this morning says ISIS makes the claim to the suicide bombings.

On the topic: it may sound harsh, but looking at Western (and French) engagement in the Middle East, these attacks are sadly no surprise.

And what do you think would happen without engagement? How about Charlie Hebdo? And Denmark? You really think you can talk to these people?

I tell you what would happen: they would do exactly the same, just claiming that they want the Tour Eiffel painted in pink, because the prophet likes pink.

And I would like to point out all the cases where surveillance saved someone. There are quite a few of those.

One Frenchman known (...) by security services is among the terrorists, one Egyptian and one Syrian passport found.

Anonymous group OPISIS or redcult** know about  that attack and facebook baned this group 2 hours before attack to don't let them to warn people they could be saved lot of people but because of facebook they all died  read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://countercurrentnews.com/2015/11/hours-before-paris-exposing-isis-recruiters/

European defense (well, maybe not in Poland :)) will be: typing things on keyboard and clicking with the mouse. Others do terror, we do things with computers.

Germans have been educated (by themselves!) about that they, the Germans, are responsible for anything and everything in the world. We have learned, sending somebody away from our borders is virtually the same than sending him into a... you get it.

After such attacks, the first thing we will be educated from our leaders is, to stay calm, not to blame the (in Germany) growing religion, not to blame foreigners etc. We will learn, what the roots of terrorist behaviour are. We will learn, why we are responsible for their misery.

And what do you think would happen without engagement? How about Charlie Hebdo? And Denmark? You really think you can talk to these people?

I tell you what would happen: they would do exactly the same, just claiming that they want the Tour Eiffel painted in pink, because the prophet likes pink.

We had this discussion already, didn't we? And we ended up with the result that we could have avoided all this earlier, but now only a largely coordinated UN mission in the worst countries would help, accompanied by economic plans in order to stabilise that region? I was talking about causes, not solutions. What we're experiencing is in some way related to our actions in the past.

And actually I do think you can talk to these people. Not to the religious nutjobs that committed the crime, no, but to their leaders. What we know about the IS is that they consist of ex-Iraqi military at the top level who lost their jobs and wealth in the last Iraq war. The IS actually runs a very profitable business in the area with trading oil and slaves, looting, and taxing the local population. We've made deals with worse dictatorships in the past. So, what do they want? The religious nutjobs on the front line think its some sort of holy war, but what about the generals and leaders? Could it be they're much more after personal gain than religious agendas? Wouldn't be the first time religion was exploited to acquire wealth. I bet some of them would be open for a deal. Whether that deal would be a good one by humanitarian standards - probably not.

Anyway, wrong thread. I feel people here want to express their condolences, so let's not keep them from doing so.

• Like 1

i am sure - west cannot be helped , just like girls who love badboys do not understand why her husband cheats her, beat her and spend all salary on alcohol and kid is hungry, because she doesn't understand, she is horny to badboys and not drinking hard working not bodybulded guys for her are "loosers" and she simply have to suffer

after charlie hebdo people not understood in west and later cartoonists painting muhammed had problems in Denmark or Germany, such "freedom of speech" is defended
so now we can only expect another terror acts and west left wing crying "why ? lets raise benefits"
there are sheeps, there are wolves, wolves eat sheeps, wolves are not vegetarians and never will be,
if you are farmer you should know that you must defend farm animals, left wing willt tell to take away any rifle you have and pay for fund to help wolves ,
http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271670-skrupulatni-niemcy-kontra-setki-tysiecy-imigrantow-berlin-nie-wie-ilu-uchodzcow-przebywa-na-terenie-kraju
west doesnt even counted who get to Europe
http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271763-tepe-powtarzanie-ze-wszyscy-jestesmy-francuzami-oznacza-dzisiaj-ze-wszyscy-jestesmy-baranami-prowadzonymi-na-rzez
another article "repeating that we are all French is nonsense, saying that we are French is saying we are naive sheep that goes to slaughter house, enough of slogans, we must stop invaders from other culture if we can call it culture, we must use force and we cannot hesitate cause they do not hesitate" says publicist

and ISIS cannot be destroyed , ISIS is in hearts and minds of population there , destroying ISIS country will cause that all that crap will swim to Europe (not to USA) destroying few ISIS members will not help anything, destroying Caliphate will not help anything, they will spread all over the place, to destroy problem you must eliminate every single jihadist on this planet ,
if someone rapes your mother or sister or daughter - do you cry and ask why, or you take baseball blat and go and smash his head into pieces because there is no need to ask any question  cause it is important who is yours family and who is not yours and you defend your own family members because they are yours and they defend you because you are their

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/kat,1356,title,Baszar-al-Asad-to-wina-francuskiej-polityki,wid,17973371,wiadomosc.html
mr Assad says - it is French politics which caused this
http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271793-zyjemy-w-swiecie-wojen-nie-ma-konstatacji-bardziej-sprzecznej-z-lewackim-sposobem-myslenia?strona=2
another article in our press - "west will have many wars, west will have to deal with cruel dictators, indeed there is frustration of muslims partly from poverty and wrong economy partly from frustration that whole world is not under sharia, killing more there ? sounds horrible but killing more and making them fear of us can stop them too, basic Polish interest is stop muslims coming here" internauts comment "most  of wars are caused by west"

we do not have any good solution for it except stoping any non-native culture in EU , EU should close border , force integration of those who are there, eliminate any jihadists and of course do not invade Middle East, Africa - just leave them alone in their live (just trade with them)

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271795-to-co-wydarzylo-sie-w-paryzu-moze-sie-powtorzyc-w-kazdym-miejscu-europy

"left wing politician found guilty - europe is guilty"

left wing already blames natives for what muslim migrants do , lol 

attackers came from Syria via Greece informs press

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271802-co-nam-mowi-zamach-na-paryz-zachod-powinien-zgniesc-isis-i-spacyfikowac-bliski-wschod

another Polish policitian says "west mush wipe out ISIS and pacify Middle East , we must limit muslim influence in Europe"

http://wpolityce.pl/swiat/271801-jeden-z-zamachowcow-zidentyfikowany-to-francuz-dobrze-znany-sluzbom-specjalnym-mial-zwiazki-z-ekstremistycznymi-ugrupowaniami-islamskimi

attacker was very well known to Police for being extremist and radical

i ask whats gonna happen with 700 guys who marched 3 weeks ago in Denmark demanding setting Sharia as main legal system in Denmark ? if i was politician in Denmark  - all who participated in this march for Sharia today would be in prison without any food

i wonder if now police in europe arrest any jihadist they know - to prevent further action or not ,cause it would be "racism" ? what with immams that call to behead us here ? will they still be getting benefits ?

what will say FREE hate immams in UK ? will they still receive benfits saying "it is jazyia that infidels must pay" ? will guys who protest on streets demanding setting Sharia and behead infidels will be finally canceled ? or not, nothing will change and in next month we gonna have next terror act, than next month, than next...

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

. and this is exactly europe politics

• Like 2

Makes you wonder what has to happen before the world joins forces and wipes them goat fuckers off the face of the earth.