Sign in to follow this  
Wiki

Terrorist attacks in Paris

Tonight, 4 terrorist attacks hit Paris.

At least 40 dead people.

Support towards French people.

Thanks

My condolences to the victims and their families.... again Paris has a terrible day....

Assault finished in the Bataclan.

2 tangos down.

Horror scene, lot of casualties....

Unbelieveable, another horrible day in France.

More than 35+ dead and up to 100 hostages, mass shootings and multiple bombs going off.

I wonder why such incidents are happening in France again.

Because France is the symbol of democracy, she fights in Afghanistan and Syria and also because our people don't want to do what's necessary.

At least 100 dead people in the Bataclan only...

I can only pray for the victims and their families, may they rest in peace in a better world.

Speechless. My support and condolences to the victims, and the French society as a whole. 

120 dead and counting....

I wonder if there would be any way to provide some assistance, sending doctors or medical supplies.

Thoughts and sympathy from Scotland........tragic events.

The killers even never eat the same kind of food with you and you let them in your country, it's all your fault.

The killers even never eat the same kind of food with you and you let them in your country, it's all your fault.

You may want to think before posting today mate. This isn't the day for racist comments.

• Like 1

You may want to think before posting today mate. This isn't the day for racist comments.

It is not a racist comment. it has nothing to do with any race.

I only want to say, remember who is the owner of France and who was once a guest.

There is an old saying:

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Those killers never think they should respect the owner of France.

• Like 1

My condolences to the French people. I hope Germany will provide the same solidarity to our friend France as it did to the US.

It is not a racist comment. it has nothing to do with any race.

I only want to say, remember who is the owner of France and who was once a guest.

There is an old saying:

When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Those killers never think they should respect the owner of France.

I leave you at that comment from Peter Neumann Professor of Security Studies, King's College London :

This is the attack everybody has been dreading for at least a couple of years. This is really important because it is the essence of terrorism, it is not only about people being killed it is about creating a political effect. What worries me the most is that we will see in France and other European countries a polarisation, with different extremists egging each other on. People on the far right trying to take advantage. It's about dividing societies. This was a big attack but even relatively small attacks are dangerous because of the political situation, because of the chain reaction they can cause.

The objective of those terror attacks is the growth of Islamophobia in France and the marginalization and radicalization of French muslim population. Your comment shows how effective their strategy is.

• Like 1

I leave you at that comment from Peter Neumann Professor of Security Studies, King's College London :

The objective of those terror attacks is the growth of Islamophobia in France and the marginalization and radicalization of French muslim population. Your comment shows how effective their strategy is.

Do you mean deviding? Why as the owner of France you should devide your own country due to those bad guests and their posterities make the bastard things to the owner of the country? 

The home is yours, you have all rights. If the guests you let them in don't think you are right in your home, then you should make them obey your rules, or just kick them away.

And at last, France belongs to French, not belongs to the politicians. 

• Like 1

R.I.P. For all those poor souls in Paris who will never find out what purpose their death serve!

R.I.P. For all those Islam and Western soldiers who will never find who their real enemy is!

R.I.P. For all of us who like sheep following the mentaly unstable,the immature and insecure with the excuse: All people following him why not me?

R.I.P. For Democracy,Long live Democracy!

I'll leave it here as food for thought! ;)

Do you mean deviding? Why as the owner of France you should devide your own country due to those bad guests and their posterities make the bastard things to the owner of the country? 

The home is yours, you have all rights. If the guests you let them in don't think you are right in your home, then you should make them obey your rules, or just kick them away.

And at last, France belongs to French, not belongs to the politicians. 

maybe westernians will never understand it,

that "my home is my because i was born here, because my father was born here", they say that bigger danger is right wing, haha,

give them 10 years of such acts and sharia patrols and 5 kids families on benefits they will understand