laxemann

DynaSound - A sound mod by LAxemann (Release)

I LOVE the sound of the distant firefight towards the end.

The fighting actually sounds like it's in the distance, instead of up if your face.

The way the "echo" (yes, I'm clearly no sound engineer :P) bounces around you gives a whole different presence of the player being semi-away from the fighting, but still not quite out of harms way.

Looking forward to this :D

• Like 1

The helicopter sound have given me the biggest wood. I cant wait 3 days its unfair :(  I want my pressie now! haha can't wait mate cannot

15 hours ago, laxemann said:

Yo!

Operator Drewski got his hands on DynaSound and Enhanced Soundscape and reviewed it. 3 1/2 days to go. Enjoy! :)

Awesome but DAYUMMMMMMMM does that guy rant for over 7 minutes before the good stuff... Fast Forward to 7:21 seconds for the good parts... just like any old pr0n... :P

• Like 3

Out of curiosity, does Enhanced Soundscape work with sounds from other mods? For example, I fire weapon X from Mod Y - will the reverb effect be applied? I used to use ES as part of my everyday modsets for everything, but I use a majority of modded weapons from NIA, SMA, Unsung, for example, so the only weapon I heard the ES effects noticably apply on was a M2 50. on a technical or somesuch- is it applied to others and it's just not as noticeable/overt? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, PCanas said:

So, how up to date is this mod?

If you wait till Chrissy day you'll have the latest one. 

• Like 2

Yo!

I can finally tell you...

... that everything is done and uploaded but I have to rush to christmas dinner now. Will most likely release around 11pm GMT+1.

Love and happy holidays!

LAxe

• Like 10

On 12/21/2016 at 3:28 AM, jarrad96 said:

Out of curiosity, does Enhanced Soundscape work with sounds from other mods? For example, I fire weapon X from Mod Y - will the reverb effect be applied? I used to use ES as part of my everyday modsets for everything, but I use a majority of modded weapons from NIA, SMA, Unsung, for example, so the only weapon I heard the ES effects noticably apply on was a M2 50. on a technical or somesuch- is it applied to others and it's just not as noticeable/overt? 

second. i use sma everytime i play.  

• Like 1

hi wen tis wil be relesd i wanna shoot it relesd it already pl0x dont sit on it 4 yers !!!!!44444 nice x mas btw but plz pus it out now!!!!!!

Spoiler

:D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, tpM said:

hi wen tis wil be relesd i wanna shoot it relesd it already pl0x dont sit on it 4 yers !!!!!44444 nice x mas btw but plz pus it out now!!!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

:D

Dude chill out. He just said he is having Christmas dinner with his family.give him a break.

Lax, where do you live? It's only 5.30 pm on Xmas Eve here you n Ireland

• Like 1

BOOOOM! You lovely bastard!!! 

Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night !

Hey Guys! We have just started using Dynasoud 2, we have been hoping that it will be more compatible with the RHS series, but it is not. For example the MELB AH-6L Litte Bird' s M134 has not got any sound. Non of the helicopter sounds have changed, we tested the arma 3 helicopthers and they have  exepcionally perfect sounds now. Is there any way to make it compatible? Is this issue known by anybody else?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

26 minutes ago, Pvt.Taylor said:

Hey Guys! We have just started using Dynasoud 2, we have been hoping that it will be more compatible with the RHS series, but it is not. For example the MELB AH-6L Litte Bird' s M134 has not got any sound. Non of the helicopter sounds have changed, we tested the arma 3 helicopthers and they have  exepcionally perfect sounds now. Is there any way to make it compatible? Is this issue known by anybody else?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

I'm making the sounds for RHS, too, just didnt get to them so far. :)

• Like 3

Now that version 2 has been released (thank you VERY much), shouldn't we close this thread?

20 minutes ago, domokun said:

Now that version 2 has been released (thank you VERY much), shouldn't we close this thread?

All Lax need do is ask :)

On 16.1.2017 at 3:28 AM, neetch said:

Sounds for Niarms and KA weapons is much needed!

Likewise for me - I cannot get DS2.0 to work on NIArms weapons! They keep using their own sounds... :(

TSOM

54 minutes ago, The Spirit of Morpheus said:

Likewise for me - I cannot get DS2.0 to work on NIArms weapons! They keep using their own sounds... :(

TSOM

Yes DS2.0 only modifies the ArmA 3 Vanilla sounds if the weapons inherit sounds from the vanilla weapons then the sounds will transfer. If you have custom sounds they will override as entries are not inherited.