laxemann

DynaSound - A sound mod by LAxemann (Release)

A Very intresting  and emersive mod , it's increase the realism of audio sounds in intresting and 

spectular mode , but , there are some bugs inside her , and I 'll be happy to segnalate all and help your team 

for increase the quality for your work :

- 5.56 weapons ( Tar 21 , Katiba , Mx compact ) sound is like a 7,76 weapon sound

- all Helicopter sound it's flat

- gau 8 cannon ( need mid bass eq ) 

- Veichle Cheetah , ZSU 39 Tigris sound limited ( it's like a small calibre weapon sound )

- Miss audio sound in follow objects : 

m134 minigun 7,62 ah-9 pawnee

cannone gatling 20mm ah-99 blackfoot

cannone senza bossolo 30mm mi-48 kaiman

cannone doppio 20mm a-143 buzzard

2xm134 minigun 7,62 wy-55 hellcat

cal .50 , when i'm out of veichle 

Glad to help you for update that special mod , thanks to all modder , good work buddyes :) 

A Very intresting  and emersive mod , it's increase the realism of audio sounds in intresting and 

spectular mode , but , there are some bugs inside her , and I 'll be happy to segnalate all and help your team 

for increase the quality for your work :

- 5.56 weapons ( Tar 21 , Katiba , Mx compact ) sound is like a 7,76 weapon sound

- all Helicopter sound it's flat

- gau 8 cannon ( need mid bass eq ) 

- Veichle Cheetah , ZSU 39 Tigris sound limited ( it's like a small calibre weapon sound )

- Miss audio sound in follow objects : 

m134 minigun 7,62 ah-9 pawnee

cannon gatling 20mm ah-99 blackfoot

cannon without bullets 30mm mi-48 kaiman

cannon doppio 20mm a-143 buzzard

2xm134 minigun 7,62 wy-55 hellcat

cal .50 , when i'm out of veichle 

Glad to help you for update that special mod , thanks to all modder , good work buddyes :) 

I will have to test this myself, but how does it compare to the new Bohemia Interactive sounds. Like determine direction of fire, distance, whether they are shooting at you or near you.

I used to use JSRS but, I couldn't accurately locate the position I was taking fire from.

I will have to test this myself, but how does it compare to the new Bohemia Interactive sounds. Like determine direction of fire, distance, whether they are shooting at you or near you.

I used to use JSRS but, I couldn't accurately locate the position I was taking fire from.

I would recommend giving this a try. Regarding fire direction etc, I find this better than vanilla-although vanilla is getting good, I prefer the sonic cracks etc from this as I think the vanilla ones are a bit dull and low-not very scary. Also the first time you call in helo CAS using this mod-wow! you will be impressed. Helo sounds are amazing as are distant explosion sounds from artillery. There is some scripting so you may see very small performance impact, but it generally is totally un-noticeable.

• Like 1

The combat dialogue he is thinking of is Feat of Arms I believe... I'm not aware of another mod that has that VO

Yep that must be it. As I have Feat of Arms. Wasn't aware that had VO

laxemann: I just noticed that the version published on Steam's Workshop is out-of-date as it's v1.10 instead of v1.11. So could you update it?

Much appreciated

Hey Lax this is right on par with Jsrs if not better, the explosions and vehicles are perfect! I'm going to have to agree with the other guys by saying the weapons themselves need a little more low/mid range punch and slightly less mechanical noise. The suppressor sound for the vermin is perfect though in the dynasound 2.0 preview, I still haven't found a mod that nails suppressed weapons.

Also really like being able to swap files between mods the get the perfect sound mod for myself, so having a lot of files for each and every aspect of the mod like bullet cracks and impacts and individual weapons is extremely helpful. I remember some mods in arma 2 that wouldn't let you do that and you just had to deal with it. Just sayin.

Good work!

Does the replacement suppressed sound for the vermin sound reminiscent of the base suppressed sound or is it not properly playing and defaulting to the base sound?

Hey !

Is it considered to change the vanilla case drop sound in the next iteration of the mod ?

Hello sexy people,

a quick heads-up:

I've been mainly focussing on RHS in the last two months and finally got to a point where I'm close to finishing all small-arms. The (finished) new sounds will likely be part of one of the next updates and were done with the same design concept as DynaSound. So, if you want to know what DynaSound 2.0 will sound like, go ahead and use the RHS weapons once the new sounds are staged! :)

The cool thing is that during my work on RHS I've been able to finish the framework and created many sounds that can be used for DynaSound aswell (distant sounds for generic calibres, tail sounds etc.). This should boost DynaSound 2.0s development quite a bit once I'm done with RHS!

I can't give an ETA at the moment. My goal is it to finish RHS completely by the end of June and then move onto DynaSound 2.0 which will most likely take another 1-2 months.

Stay sexy,

LAxe

• Like 19

Great to hear lax. Looking forward to hearing the new RHS sounds.

anyone facing the first page download link for 1.11 dropbox is 404 error? thanks.

Due to the fact that many APEX weapons already got sounds for their RHS counterparts, half of the expansion's smallarms were done this morning. :D

Also: All smallarms for RHS are finished and only need some more tweaking. Onto the heavy weaponry then. Afterwards: DynaSound.

Also: Once everything is done, I plan to release the sound config template along with all RHS/DynaSound sounds  so that modders can use them as a resource.

The new sound system is great but requires a lot of sound work to be done - something that many people either can't or dont want to do. Hope this will help. :)

The 3cb guys already tried the template and told me it didn't even take them an hour to understand and integrate it into their mod, including the configuration of 6 weapons.

Really happy! =)

LAxe

• Like 19

Due to the fact that many APEX weapons already got sounds for their RHS counterparts, half of the expansion's smallarms were done this morning. :D

Also: All smallarms for RHS are finished and only need some more tweaking. Onto the heavy weaponry then. Afterwards: DynaSound.

Also: Once everything is done, I plan to release the sound config template along with all RHS/DynaSound sounds  so that modders can use them as a resource.

The new sound system is great but requires a lot of sound work to be done - something that many people either can't or dont want to do. Hope this will help. :)

The 3cb guys already tried the template and told me it didn't even take them an hour to understand and integrate it into their mod, including the configuration of 6 weapons.

Really happy! =)

LAxe

Fucking keen for this framework mate! 

• Like 1

Some of the pew

• Like 16

you're sexy laxeman

that rpg sound tho, is it the same used in RHS? love it

Really out done yourself this time Lax-outstanding! God I can't wait....