laxemann

DynaSound - A sound mod by LAxemann (Release)

Been a fan since the release of your mod! All I can say is that this is by far the best sound mod for my taste and I think this is as close as it can be to what it should sound in real life. It does not sound like it's rushed, abused and made straight from Hollywood. I can totally feel that you really took your time in creating this kind of obra maestra. You are a true artist Laxemann! So two thumbs up for you good Sir! I will be looking forward for more updates!

:coop:

• Like 1

Been a fan since the release of your mod! All I can say is that this is by far the best sound mod for my taste and I think this is as close as it can be to what it should sound in real life. It does not sound like it's rushed, abused and made straight from Hollywood. I can totally feel that you really took your time in creating this kind of obra maestra. You are a true artist Laxemann! So two thumbs up for you good Sir! I will be looking forward for more updates!

:coop:

Totally agree-nothing comes close to Dynasound :)

• Like 1

Thanks for the release and happy holidays.

Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks a lot man! Wish you the best holidays you've ever had :) . Your mod came in just in the perfect moment, when Arma sound was in it's darkest hour (and I've been around here for quite some time). To be honest, and I think many people feels the same, I never missed a sound mod like I was missing one now. You really deserve all the money people could donate.

• Like 4

Mate this mod is wow just wow! Absolutely loving the new heli sounds, they are just orgasmic! Everything about this mod is great so far :)

Hopefully the jet sounds will get the same treatment as the heli sounds one day :P Buzzard sound is still way too weak for a jet, would love to have some intense realism jet sounds! 

laxemann, just a short question:

I saw you have multiple sound mods. Do you plan to create one big soundmod? Do these sounds (for example helicopter sounds) work for 3rd party helo's too? We currently use DragonFyre Lite and i am looking for a replacement due to the size

laxemann, just a short question:

I saw you have multiple sound mods. Do you plan to create one big soundmod? Do these sounds (for example helicopter sounds) work for 3rd party helo's too? We currently use DragonFyre Lite and i am looking for a replacement due to the size

Nope, Enhanced Soundscape stays separate due to its heavy performance impact.  And also, nope, no sound mod is compatible with 3rd party addons unless the 3rd party addon inherits from one of the vanilla helicopters

Edit: Found two small bugs, will hotfix them today or tomorrow I guess :)

Was playing long match 32vs32 pvp and this mod is insane! Those heli sounds add even more realism. Well done.

• Like 1

Happy Christmas guys-have a good one.Laxeman-thanks for the best sound mod in town :D

Yoo, merry christmas! :D

• Like 7

Merry Christmas everyone  :xmas:

Thanks @Laxemann for the great work. :icon_dj:

Terrifying grenade thuds and snappy bullets, what's not to love.

It really sounds great and adds a ton of immersion, very well made.

I wish all weapon mods sounded as amazing.

(Not talking about you RHS, you damn fine.) 

Thank you so much for this.

Have a great Holliday and a happy new year.

hmu if you're planning to pass by Cracow, Poland

I'll get you some alcohol or whatever keeps you going dude. Killer release - lovely sounds. Have you considered putting the mod's theme to ig music files? Haven't been able to access it via Zeus, and it's a pretty cool track B) B) B)

Terrifying grenade thuds and snappy bullets, what's not to love.

It really sounds great and adds a ton of immersion, very well made.

I wish all weapon mods sounded as amazing.

(Not talking about you RHS, you damn fine.) 

Thank you so much for this.

Have a great Holliday and a happy new year.

The RHS sounds are done by laxemann-it's the same guy :)

Only missing sound is vehicle explode - still vanilla.
Also sound of getting hit i first person in vehicles are not present.

But overall, you shoult teach guys from BIS how to create realistic sound envoirment

But overall, you shoult teach guys from BIS how to create realistic sound envoirment

Dusa knows how to, believe me. Kinda worried we wont need DynaSound anymore soon, haha!

Anyway, I stayed up all night and adapted the whooooole framework to CBAs XEH/macro system, should result in even better performance, even though it's really just an itsy bit, haha!

I'll try to get the remaining DLC DMRs done today or tomorrow and maybe the first vehicle explosions (unlikely). Anyway, the hotfix is becoming a little content update atm. :)

Edit: The EMR will be one of the sexiest by far B)

Edit:

• Like 12

I'll try to get the remaining DLC DMRs done today or tomorrow

awesome! have been waiting for this since i use them way more than other vanillla weapons.

like your Soundmod a lot but the A 10 could have more bass or less high pitch noise.

This looks great! I was wondering if I should run the enhanced soundscape/sonic cracks witht his or if these are included in Dyna sounds?

This looks great! I was wondering if I should run the enhanced soundscape/sonic cracks witht his or if these are included in Dyna sounds?

Sonic cracks is included-Enhanced soundscape is not as it has performance impacts. Also-this is the best sound mod in town!

• Like 3