laxemann

DynaSound - A sound mod by LAxemann (Release)

Did LAxeman release his "drunken trailer" he mentioned a couple of days ago? Just wasn't sure if i missed it or not :)

I'm currently "fixing" the mod aka raising the max. audible distance of the first person sounds.

This will cause an undesired side effect, but I'm pretty sure most people won't notice it unless I point it out and I will be able to completely solve it once the new

soundengine stuff is in here, anyway :D

Soooo, update incoming within the next 48 hours, I guess. Including the wasted trailer. And helicopter sounds. For all of them. Awwyis.

Sidenote: The next RHS update will have quite some new tasty sounds aswell. :)

• Like 15

I'm currently "fixing" the mod aka raising the max. audible distance of the first person sounds.

This will cause an undesired side effect, but I'm pretty sure most people won't notice it unless I point it out and I will be able to completely solve it once the new

soundengine stuff is in here, anyway :D

Soooo, update incoming within the next 48 hours, I guess. Including the wasted trailer. And helicopter sounds. For all of them. Awwyis.

Sidenote: The next RHS update will have quite some new tasty sounds aswell. :)

RHS... right i have a question. I meet bug with.... no matter what, and since i was reading my RPT report i saw lot of spam with :

19:29:11 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:11 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:12 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:13 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2b.ogg'

19:29:13 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\radionoise1.ogg'

19:29:14 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2a.ogg'

19:29:17 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:18 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\radionoise1.ogg'

19:29:19 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:19 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2c.ogg'

19:29:19 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\radionoise1.ogg'

19:29:21 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:21 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:21 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2b.ogg'

19:29:24 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'a3\ui_f\data\sound\onover.wss'

19:29:24 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:24 Bad conversion: scalar

19:29:24 Error in expression <;

About 900-1100 lines in similar form. Is DynaSound "liking" with RHS ?

RHS... right i have a question. I meet bug with.... no matter what, and since i was reading my RPT report i saw lot of spam with :

19:29:12 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:13 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2b.ogg'

19:29:13 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\radionoise1.ogg'

19:29:14 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2a.ogg'

19:29:17 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:18 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\radionoise1.ogg'

19:29:19 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:19 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2c.ogg'

19:29:19 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\radionoise1.ogg'

19:29:21 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'A3\Dubbing_Radio_F\Data\static\in2b.ogg'

19:29:24 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'a3\ui_f\data\sound\onover.wss'

19:29:24 Audio Stream: Cannot load sound 'rhsafrf\addons\rhs_sounds\akm\tail_forest.wss'

19:29:24 Bad conversion: scalar

19:29:24 Error in expression <;

About 900-1100 lines in similar form. Is DynaSound "liking" with RHS ?

Shouldn't be DynaSound related. Seems to be an engine-issue since it can't even load vanilla sounds.

Edit: What about helicopter flyby sounds? ;)

• Like 7

Shouldn't be DynaSound related. Seems to be an engine-issue since it can't even load vanilla sounds.

Edit: What about helicopter flyby sounds? ;)

One word - Excelent!

UPDATE [1.05]

Changelog

• Added: Custom sounds for all helicopters
• Added: Helicopter Flyby sound system
• Added: Distance sounds for all helicopters
• Added: Environmental sound feedback from explosions
• Added: New supersonic crack sounds for different surroundings
• Fixed:   Some vehicle weapons were barely audible in first person
• Tweaked: "Small impact"-soundset (30mm cannon, AA, etc)

1.0 - Initital Release

DOWNLOAD

Drunk release trailer

The mainpost + its content were updated, too.

Enjoy! :)

• Like 16

Oh Jesus! I just decided to take a break from Arma for Christmas and have started the Witcher 3...and now you update?! ;) This is great-thanks mate. (I am forever enslaved to Arma3-I will never get to finish another game!)

• Like 1

Just watched the trailer-finally the Kaiman has the loud scary sound that thing deserves!Instead of the little "phut-phut-phut" the vanilla one makes :) it used to sound like noddy's little car driving around...Nice work mate

Hey laxemann many thanks for this really professional sounding mod! Works great, tested it in mp.

knowing how much time and effort it takes to change a sound, pack it, go test it ingame, change again and repeat procedure and then looking at your results, you got all my respect dude. also i just love your work and how it makes the game so much more immersive. keep going please!

i'd also really love a workshop release. but i will use it either way. just too good :lol:

• Like 3

knowing how much time and effort it takes to change a sound, pack it, go test it ingame, change again and repeat procedure and then looking at your results, you got all my respect dude. also i just love your work and how it makes the game so much more immersive. keep going please!

<3 <3 *keeps going*

• Like 3