laxemann

DynaSound - A sound mod by LAxemann (Release)

I never use vanilla either but some weapons benefit from Dynasound-Massis for instance.Especially his 7.62 weapons-SCAR-H and HK 417 etc

Well I assume that's because Massi probably inherits the vanilla sounds for some of his weapons.

Go into audio settings no? Should have different volumes for different things, like effects, voice, music etc.

No-it doesn't have voice settings.Just music,radio and effects. I'm sure it can be changed in the files-but I dont know where.

Well I assume that's because Massi probably inherits the vanilla sounds for some of his weapons.

That is why-but it means I get to enjoy the Dynasound audio without having to use those hideous MX vanilla rifles..

No-it doesn't have voice settings.Just music,radio and effects. I'm sure it can be changed in the files-but I dont know where.

Ahh, yes you are right, my apologies. I would have thought that effects would be separate from voice so maybe lowering everything else might work.  

Ahh, yes you are right, my apologies. I would have thought that effects would be separate from voice so maybe lowering everything else might work.  

Yeah maybe.i have music set to off-dont need it in arma.And radio just changes the volume of your squad ai. Need ambient sound to be high for Dynasound :D

But voice is very quiet in game itself.  Volume from dunasound is perfect, i finally hear non-radio voices loud and clear like on real battlefield. Let it as it is. Quieter voices are on DragonFyre, and people want it louder.... On real battlefield soldiers are screaming, soit is very good now.

• Like 1

But voice is very quiet in game itself.  Volume from dunasound is perfect, i finally hear non-radio voices loud and clear like on real battlefield. Let it as it is. Quieter voices are on DragonFyre, and people want it louder.... On real battlefield soldiers are screaming, soit is very good now.

I agree with that-i can hear my ai squad shouting in firefights now and it is awesome.I just meant that my character when giving normal orders is a little loud.It is by no means an issue-I was just wondering if there was a config or something where I could lower it slightly.it really is fine though :)

rad

I agree with that-i can hear my ai squad shouting in firefights now and it is awesome.I just meant that my character when giving normal orders is a little loud.It is by no means an issue-I was just wondering if there was a config or something where I could lower it slightly.it really is fine though :)

There is Radio volume option in menu - its responsible for such voiceas as your character.

rad

There is Radio volume option in menu - its responsible for such voiceas as your character.

I thought that just affected your squadmates voices in volumes.maybe i'm wrong-i'll try it.Thanks :)

sound is broken after the update.. Now my dude also shakes and breathes like he's in a pile of snow in deep russia.. what kind of update is that again.. jeez BIS

Yeah its broken omg...cant hear weapon sounds properly, vehicles are hella loud. . .

Aww, bad news.

I won't be able to work on the mod this week, so if anyone is eager to find out what exactly changed... go for it, I'd be more than grateful!

• Like 1

It's quite strange, because if you put a sound supressor on a weapon, it has its normal volume.

If anyone is experiencing the no-sound bug with AAF weapons, put "enable_auto_xeh.pbo" from CBA optionals to CBA's addon folder. It fixed the issue for me.

• Like 1

Yeah its broken omg...cant hear weapon sounds properly, vehicles are hella loud. . .

Oh god damnit! I was just downloading the update and came here to see if there were issues.....Should I bother checker the posts for the other 50 mods I am running?Or should I save myself that hassle and just assume they are bolloxed?

So every unit pack will be buggered as well right?Due to new armour values.

Oh god damnit! I was just downloading the update and came here to see if there were issues.....Should I bother checker the posts for the other 50 mods I am running?Or should I save myself that hassle and just assume they are bolloxed?

So every unit pack will be buggered as well right?Due to new armour values.

yea I'd go ahead and revert to the previous patch using the beta code, "Arma3Legacy152" this new patch broke many, many of the modded sounds. main issue being that the weapon sounds in first person mode have been drastically reduced, with only 3rd person mode having the correct volume on most of them. broke most of the Nato/RHS weapons, which are the two biggest weapon/unit packs so you could see how that'd be an issue.. besides, the new patch didn't add anything worthwhile, except for a completely broken new stamina system and some annoying key configuration resets / mod launcher errors..

It's quite strange, because if you put a sound supressor on a weapon, it has its normal volume.

If anyone is experiencing the no-sound bug with AAF weapons, put "enable_auto_xeh.pbo" from CBA optionals to CBA's addon folder. It fixed the issue for me.

That seemed to do the trick. Thank you.  ;)

• Like 1

New sound engine isnt terrible - its revolution in arma. Believe me, now half of mods are not working, but after month you will be happy they applied it. Now we have fully Stereo ! :D

I'm liking vanilla improvements. Sonic cracks seem to have changed, and there's reverb inside buildings now :) I will wait for an update to the excellent Dynasound before enabling it again.

• Like 3

New sound engine isnt terrible - its revolution in arma. Believe me, now half of mods are not working, but after month you will be happy they applied it. Now we have fully Stereo ! :D

I guess that's my main issue with it, it broke about 50% of all my mods, and I've got at least three dozen installed lol.. I reverted to the 1.52 legacy version but I guess I'll re-patch a few weeks from now when all the mod-makers have caught up.

I guess that's my main issue with it, it broke about 50% of all my mods, and I've got at least three dozen installed lol.. I reverted to the 1.52 legacy version but I guess I'll re-patch a few weeks from now when all the mod-makers have caught up.

I'm doing the same thing.Most things have been fixed now-when DynaSound is updated I will go to 1.54

Hello dear developers of these sounds.
I have a problem with this mod.
The sounds are very quiet and what is distant, when I shoot.
Uses sound system 5.1, this can be a problem?

Hello dear developers of these sounds.

I have a problem with this mod.

The sounds are very quiet and what is distant, when I shoot.

Uses sound system 5.1, this can be a problem?

You can read right ? :) - few post above....

• Like 2

seems he is better in complaining. :D

was to answer him some sarcastic, but you where faster ^_^

• Like 2

Hey Laxemann, any news on forthcoming update ?

I may be not the only one to eagerly wait for the sound to sounds cool again :)

• Like 2

patience.... life is hard and time consuming

if you guys continue like that in nearly every addon release thread crying for updates

maybe never, when the developers getting pissed off from impatient kiddies asking every day for it