laxemann

DynaSound - A sound mod by LAxemann (Release)

Speaking of footsteps...

I am usually not a "request person", but I do have one this time.

If you could tweak the footsteps sounds and make them quieter, that would be awesome. :)

Vanilla sounds are horribly loud, and outdoor footsteps really need some love (one of the reasons why I love Dragonfyre).

Excellent mod by the way, I keep switching between Dragonfyre and Dynasound - you guys are torturing me!

• Like 2

Should this work properly on the RC build? Reason being you really have to crank the volume up all the way to hear the punch of the MX which is great except everything else is mind numbingly loud like the radio chatter beep. Also Enhanced Soundscape really tends to drown out the gun as the reverb booms sound far louder than the snaps.

Should this work properly on the RC build? Reason being you really have to crank the volume up all the way to hear the punch of the MX which is great except everything else is mind numbingly loud like the radio chatter beep. Also Enhanced Soundscape really tends to drown out the gun as the reverb booms sound far louder than the snaps.

All is how it should be, please dont change any of that. If you want get rid of it, JSRS is still available.

BTW Chinook sound destroyed me :) I hope RHS vehicles will be same hearable - good luck!

All helis are done. Awwyis. I also did a trailer after coming home from a house party. I shouldn't release it, but I will.

• Like 4

All helis are done. Awwyis. I also did a trailer after coming home from a house party. I shouldn't release it, but I will.

holy crap you did it dawg

Come across a problem on the latest dev build mate, in first person view the firing sounds are very low compared to the 3rd person view.

Overall though great mod, thanks :)

Come across a problem on the latest dev build mate, in first person view the firing sounds are very low compared to the 3rd person view.

Overall though great mod, thanks :)

As I wrote a few posts before, don't play on Dev if you want to use soundmods at the moment.

Also, last video before the update:

• Like 2

As I wrote a few posts before, don't play on Dev if you want to use soundmods at the moment.

Yup^^^ Thats why it was so damned quiet :P

Also, last video before the update:

This can't come fast enough!! Ughhh 

finally got a chance to look at this after a week of PC issues...

awesome stuff Laxe.... really awesome... 

keep it up!!

Wow, those "yaaaaah"s gave me some goose bumps. Dunno why, but this soundmod seems a lot less fancy than JSRS, and this may be the reason too why I feel it extremely great. Apart from the step sounds maybe. :)

Wow, those "yaaaaah"s gave me some goose bumps. Dunno why, but this soundmod seems a lot less fancy than JSRS, and this may be the reason too why I feel it extremely great. Apart from the step sounds maybe. :)

"Yaaah"? Hahaha, what do you mean? :D

And DynaSound doesn't change any footstep sounds, they're vanilla :P

@RPG inroom error: Fixed! :)

It seems like you can't hear your own cannon or missiles firing when in the Tigris in first person. Third person sounds fine.

Bumping this in case it was looked over.

Bumping this in case it was looked over.

Oh yeah, fixed already, thanks dude :)

Lax,

Again thank you for your hard work on this outstanding sound mod.

I have on simple request, could you add incoming Arty and mortar sounds. Different incoming sounds for submunitions and smoke rounds would be super to enhance overall immersion.

Thx in advance,

Swtx, out !

Speaking of footsteps...

I am usually not a "request person", but I do have one this time.

If you could tweak the footsteps sounds and make them quieter, that would be awesome. :)

Vanilla sounds are horribly loud, and outdoor footsteps really need some love (one of the reasons why I love Dragonfyre).

Excellent mod by the way, I keep switching between Dragonfyre and Dynasound - you guys are torturing me!

Seconded, the footstep sounds in the new DragonFyre Lite were pretty good IMO.

I noticed strange bug with loudness of weapons in third person - i am on stable, but i was on RC week ago. Bug appeared on scorpion weapon of CSAT pilot.

I think Zapat totally sucks at writting onomatopoeias! ;P

(But yeah those sounds do kick ass! ;) )

Great mod, but gau-8 in A10 sounds really weird.

Use Mighty GAU mod -it's the shit!

Your mod is perfect mate! Only little thing i would like would be softer suppressed assault rifle sounds. I find them a little harsh-but thats just me. I like the soft SamFisher "swooosh" sounds instead ;)

Kinda like the Stoner LMG sound suppressed.

idk..even a .22 suppressed can be heard clearly from like 2 sealed rooms far..

now imagine a *real caliber rifle round suppressed.

Just my opinion tho..

Your mod is perfect mate! Only little thing i would like would be softer suppressed assault rifle sounds. I find them a little harsh-but thats just me. I like the soft SamFisher "swooosh" sounds instead ;)

Kinda like the Stoner LMG sound suppressed.

Sorry dude, but one of my priorities is: No pussy-silencer sounds, haha :D <3

• Like 2