EVER WANTED TO BE A ELITE OPERATOR? ME NEITHER, HERE'S A JPC.

It's just a old vest I made that I never decided to release, it's pretty shit, but I saw there weren't any released, so I thought I might as well just release mine.

PICTURES:

mOQ67jF.jpg

t5oq4D2.jpg

kmb30qJ.jpg

DOWNLOAD (TACTICAL DIRECT DOWNLOAD)

The .p3d is unbinarized, you are allowed to do whatever you want with it so as long as you keep within my terms, if I'm even allowed to have terms.

- Give me credit.

- Do not move the model to any game besides ArmA.

- Do not release this model in any Life Mod.

- Do not publicly share the model on 3D modeling websites.

- Do not make money off the model.

- And if you release the model in a mod/modpack/whatever, access to the unbinarized model needs to be granted.

- Please post on this thread if you release it, so I can check it out.

Wow, that's a lot more terms than I thought I would have, but I think they're fair.

I probably won't update this model, so enjoy, bye :D

Also, I lost the capital "M" and "C" in my name, where'd it go off to?

Edited by R0adki11
removed unnecessary tags
  • Like 10

Glad to see you finally released it :) totally forgot about this thing ahah

Thank you very much mistercat! It's a lot that i'm waiting for a JPC!  :D

Also, I lost the capital "M" and "C" in my name, where'd it go off to?

Go here: to change your forum name https://account.bistudio.com/profile(you will need to logout and log back in to see the changes)

Also removed, the unnecessary tags from the thread, no need for that sort of obscene language.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey mistercat , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Been using this for awhile mang, about bloody time you released it mate.

Since I never got around to retexturing it months ago for you I figured I owe you one... plus my homie hooked me up with his highpoly so I modded yours a bit, will release files sooner than later :)

ucEm17u.png

• Like 1

Since I never got around to retexturing it months ago for you I figured I owe you one... plus my homie hooked me up with his highpoly so I modded yours a bit, will release files sooner than later :)

ucEm17u.png

Gotta release That man ;)!

@warden_1

I made this a few months back if you want to use it mate, let me know and I'll send it to you since I have no capability of getting it in game.

SpzlWtl.jpg

• Like 2

ucEm17u.png

No way that model is based off of mine, that looks way better

I'll admit not much of yours is left, save the hypalon shoulders and the shoulder pads. Still would have never got this done if you didn't remind me so... Pretty happy with it so far, just need to add the bungee in the back. You can all thank sha9ow (G. Mery) for the beautiful high poly model.

oh also someone will need to get this weighed for me.................................................................................... Mister Cat ;) ;) ;)

q0L5gOK.png

• Like 4

I'll admit not much of yours is left, save the hypalon shoulders and the shoulder pads. Still would have never got this done if you didn't remind me so... Pretty happy with it so far, just need to add the bungee in the back. You can all thank sha9ow (G. Mery) for the beautiful high poly model.

oh also someone will need to get this weighed for me.................................................................................... Mister Cat ;) ;) ;)

q0L5gOK.png

Holy fuck those look good, I'll definitely weight them for you :D

• Like 4

File sent, added the bungee on the back so its ready to be weighed :D

File sent, added the bungee on the back so its ready to be weighed :D

Soo.. Did it ever get weighted..? Would love to get my hands on this! I own a JPC myself and would love to have one in game!