ArmaMan360

Loadout selection on object?

Lets say I got loadout1.sqf, loadout2.sqf, and loadout3.sqf.

How can I make an object on the base such that when I approach it, an addaction says "change loadout" then when I select it, it shows a screen for selecting either of the 3 options?

Thank you.

You'll want to research dialogs/GUIs in Arma 3 and go from there, or simply add 3 actions, on for each loadout.

I'm working on something (please reference the screenshot below) should be released sometime this week. Works by creating a configuration class in the description.ext (more info will be available on release of the system).

1C303881ACFBB1A23468BA39272173BADBB6FE5D

14D9EA14BAACC86B4EB07A6071F252AF4D5B661B

Regards,

Bull

I'm working on something (please reference the screenshot below) should be released sometime this week. Works by creating a configuration class in the description.ext (more info will be available on release of the system).

Regards,

Bull

Wow Bull cant wait. Release asap man. :)

Jshock, you are helpful as always :D

Hello, I am relatively new to scripting in Arma 3 and would like to learn how to make these types of loadout selection guis/dialogs that include class selection like the one shown here as well as the ability to select and modify the loadouts. Unfortunately for me there is no real true good tutorials that I could find that really go in depth with dialogs and all of their aspects and how they work.

Does anyone know of any really in depth or tutorials or walkthroughs that really get into these lists and how they work and how to make selection lists?

Regards,

Bull

Can't wait to try this out

Is it going to be a script or a mod?

Im hoping that its a script so that you can have a different assortment of loadout selections depending on what type of soldier you are:

ie for infantry:

Platoon Leader, Medic, Radioman etc

for Aviation

Pilot, Copilot

for Recon

TL, UAV Spec, Radioman, FAC

etc

Interested to help test it out as well if you need assistance

Regards

Razor