Delta Forces from US Army

41zH3Z3KxIL._SY355__zps9tlddzj5.jpg

DELTA FORCES US ARMY

BY Educom

arma3%202015-11-06%2007-55-43-40_zpskkly

arma3%202015-11-06%2007-54-07-84_zpsctfr

arma3%202015-11-06%2007-52-33-91_zpsd4eq

• Quote: 

​          This is a little work that add an Delta Force team in US Army Infantry of RHS , equipped with the excellent Vest of "Spec4vest" work, and IND model Uniform

• Feature:

-Unit is equipped with MK18
        -Unit is equipped with various types of headgear 
        -Unit has vest depending of your roll
        -Can be found in : BLUFOR>EUA Army(D)>Delta Forces(OCP)

Future Plans:

I'm Working in a delta woodland Unit in the next update

DOWNLOAD

Requierements:

NOTE: This is a work I did of personally mode and share with you, all the elements used in this work are under the credits of the authors I mentioned in the acknowledgments, if there is a problem regarding these please let me know thank ...

THANK TO:

- RHS Team For your Amazing Work and Weapons
- Spec4Vest Mod From your Amazing Work with the Vest
- BadHabitz for some textures of PG Services Mod
- BI For all Content of Arma 3 Game
- SpartanSix by multicam textures 
  • Like 2

New mod v0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey eduardcomando , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

• Like 1

Excellent mod, the textures and look of the units are great. but for some reason whenever I use these units, they don't have any primary weapons at all. only their pistols. I thought at first it was intended but I see from your screenshots that it isn't the case, so could I ask what might've gone wrong? I've re-downloaded the mod several times over but nothing has changed. could it be conflicting with another mod that I could remove, or would I have to manually input the weapons with the lengthy arsenal script process? if so, is there any other way I could do that that doesn't involve a tedious amount of editing and copy+pasting scripts? any insight whatsoever would be much appreciated.

edit: nevermind, for some reason half of my RHS mod folder was deleted, reinstalled that and the weapons showed up. 

So you re-textured the IND uniforms yourself?

hello Sr. the work re-textured reality not, this is a compilation of textures of some other work how PG service, TRYK uniform that I combining and other, how i say first ¡This is a work I did of personally mode and i wanted share!..

hello Sr. the work re-textured reality not, this is a compilation of textures of some other work how PG service, TRYK uniform that I combining and other, how i say first ¡This is a work I did of personally mode and i wanted share!..

Okay, well the multicam textures are mine from the 82nd Airborne Division OCP pack but rightio then.

Okay, well the multicam textures are mine from the 82nd Airborne Division OCP pack but rightio then.

Okay I don't know, but not problem, I place your credits into the thanks, very thank for say me

Can you make more factions? I know high-quality retexture version of Spec4 vests, and goggles etc.

If you update this mod, im very happy and can give you some feedbacks.

If you dont, can you give your mod source to me? i really want to make factions.

Can you make more factions? I know high-quality retexture version of Spec4 vests, and goggles etc.

If you update this mod, im very happy and can give you some feedbacks.

If you dont, can you give your mod source to me? i really want to make factions.

More factions how which?

i myself would like to see a Green Berets  ODA

like this 

Spoiler

A typical 12-man ODA comprises:

• 1 x Detachment Commander (18A)
    (Captain)
    The Commander is the team leader and is responsible for outfitting his ODA, organizing missions and briefing the unit on mission objectives.

• 1 x Assistant Detachment Commander (180A)
    (Warrant Officer 1 or Chief Warrant Officer 2)
    The Assistant Detachment Commander assists the ODA's Commander, ready to take over command if needed. If the ODA splits into two teams, as happened in Gulf War I, then the 180A commands the second team.

• 1 x Operations Sergeant (18Z)
    (Master Sergeant)
    The Operations Sergeant is responsible for the overall organization, functionality and training of an SF team. He makes sure the team is outfitted correctly and supports the ODA commander (18A). 

• 1 x Assistant Operations and Intelligence Sergeant (18F)
    (Sergeant First Class)
    This team member ensures that the team has all the equipment and supplies needed for the mission. He also gathers and analyzes mission-critical intelligence.

• 2 x Weapons Sergeants (18B)
    (Sergeant First Class / Sergeant)
    Weapons Sergeants are experts in a wide range of U.S. and foreign weapons systems, from pistols and to light artillery and anti-aircraft missiles

photo/more info : Special Forces Weapons Sergeant

• 2 x Communications Sergeants (18E)
    SF Communications Sergeants are proficient in the gamut of radio communications equipment and techniques used in the field, everything from morse code to encrypted satellite transmissions and IT technology.

photo/more info : Special Forces Communication Sergeant

• 2 x Medical Sergeants (18D)
    Special Forces Medics are first-class battlefield trauma medical technicians as well as being proficient in more general medical care. The ability of SF medics to treat the medical problems of local populations is a valuable component of counter insurgency 'hearts and minds' operations.

• 2 x Engineering Sergeants (18C)
    The Engineering Sergeants are the guys you go to when you want something built or destroyed. They are experts in explosive demolitions and can blow bridges, buildings and other structures to kingdom come. SF Engineers are also proficient in military and civil construction and can carry out a range of projects from fortifications to civil engineering tasks such as digging wells or building a schoolhouse.

link to a ODA page

Operational Detechment Alpha

From the Forum Rules/Guidelines

Threads older than 4 months should not be dug up unless something significant is being added

There is nothing being added other than a request.

• Like 1

I will update this mod in a future, but the moment I not make because I don't know that plans have RHS for a special forces in your content all be depending of this

Now that Cunico has stopped updating Spec4gear, are you going to consider switching over to another pack, like Military Gear Pack or VSM?

Now that Cunico has stopped updating Spec4gear, are you going to consider switching over to another pack, like Military Gear Pack or VSM?

VSM and MGP be a big content for a mod that already have (RHS) I will thinks that will be the better... For the moment Spec4gear will be used