Xorpane

[WIP] TPz Fuchs 1A6 [Arma2 Port]

First thanks for your Response,

i asked in a Message, Frankyman for explicit permission to unbinarinzing that model, but at the moment i have to wait for his replay.

My Problem with the Sound is that, the TpZ Fuchs has at the moment no PhysX model/support so he dont have "RPM" and without that i cant make the engine Sound right.

All other Sounds like Crash/Weapon/Underground(Driving Surface) Sounds are already integrated and are functional but at the moment the TpZ Fuchs engine Sound is silent.

Greetings

Xorpane

@FirstPanic

Thanks, i will contact them on this way

Because today there was another Clan stealing my testing Files of the TpZ Fuchs i directly removed all links to the tester because this guys shown me again, how bad some people of the arma community are.

Greetings

Xorpane

Hey,

Yes this Project still lives, but still waiting for permissions to unbinarizing the p3ds

Greetings

Xorpane

Hey,

Yes this Project still lives, but still waiting for permissions to unbinarizing the p3ds

Greetings

Xorpane

Okay good luck then ;) Also love your FlakPz Gepard Port on Armaholic. Thank you for your work.

hey i´ve locked for this vehicle for a very long time ... where can i download this mod?

hey i´ve locked for this vehicle for a very long time ... where can i download this mod?

Maybe read the topic?

How is it going with this mod?

Are you gonna release it soon or did you cancel the project?

Hello together,

first sry from me to you all that i didnt give a Response to you 

And now to my Projects:

1. Yes all the Projects are not closed and I'm working on them 

2. Currently I have again to wait to get Permissions, so currently I can't work ok them

3. In Fact of that , that i can't do anything more currently on the Projects I freezed them and now i currently work on a new Project.

For my new Project I have all Licenses and it will be made completely by myself ( Just the base 3D Model comes from someone else but I have the Permissions)

This new Project will be the "flaraksys roland" I will open a new Thread this weekend with more Information for you

until I have the needed Permissions for the other projects, i will work on the Roland

Sry for the bad English 

Greetings 

Xorpane

I guess the Roland will be really benefit from the radar simulation which will come with the Jet DLC. 

Sounds awesome!

• Like 2

Dear People,

im sad to say this but this Project is Closed

I now received a answer by Frankymann and he is not give me the Permission to unbinarize the Model which i understand.

So now I have to cancel the Project because I'm on a step where I can't do more.

if you need more Information you can contact me privately.

Thanks for your Feedback and all the Support.

But this isn't the end, I'm currently working on many things to bring us Vehicles from the "Bundeswehr" to Arma3

Greetings

Xorpane