FR-Helios

[Campaign] Navy Seals - Blood Brothers (3 chapters, 30 missions)

How is the next chapter coming along? Have you begun on it yet or are you focusing 100% on chapter 1

2nd Chapter (10 missions): Under Construction (Spring 2016) ;)

excellent choice to include coop! good 2 player  coop missions are lacking in the arma community

Hello guys!

First update release!

And...

5 cooperative missions :)

Changelog:
***Cooperation missions***
- Coop 2 - Not Easy Day
- Coop 4 - Winter Russian
- Coop 5 - The Longuest Day
- Coop 5 - The Longuest Day III
- Coop 6 - Sandman

***Campaign***
- Add VCOM AI by genesis92x for all missions
- Fixed many errors scripts
- Huge FPS optimisation
- Fixed crashs memory (mainly Mission 4)
- Fixed texts errors
  • Like 2

I'm getting this error message: circular addon dependency in AiA_Afghan_Config

Where can I get this file from?

^^ it means you're running both CUP Terrains and AiA Map pack. They can't run both. I had such a problem, just disable AiA mod.

I've had some intermittent issue when a team member is injured, he cannot move again, stuck in prone position. Even if I switch to that unit, cannot do anything except turn in circles. Anyone else experience this? Or this some Arma bug that I haven't seen before? Oh, it also randomly happens when I go to heal someone, or when prone. I always have to reload a save.

Otherwise I'm having a lot of fun playing it, look forward to chapter 2.

The Sandman mission makes me feel nostalgic for OA. :D

I've had some intermittent issue when a team member is injured, he cannot move again, stuck in prone position. Even if I switch to that unit, cannot do anything except turn in circles. Anyone else experience this? Or this some Arma bug that I haven't seen before? Oh, it also randomly happens when I go to heal someone, or when prone. I always have to reload a save.

Otherwise I'm having a lot of fun playing it, look forward to chapter 2.

The Sandman mission makes me feel nostalgic for OA. :D

Hi guy!

When you revive a teammate, he will be prone without weapon several seconds. But he will take his weapon normally after.

I had the problem also when going to heal someone. And frequently after a unit was healed, he would crawl endlessly in one direction and ignore orders.

I got through the campaign though and it was very entertaining, so well done.

Wanted to report that the bug has nothing to do with your campaign, it is caused by the No Idle Animations mod. I had forgotten about it, apparently causes all sorts of issues when prone.

We are getting ready to try to COOP missions tonight. Looking forward to it after reading all the positive reviews on it. :)

I am getting this error on start: Addon "CUP_CA_Plants2_Bush" requires addon "CA_Plants2_Tree". I can start the map, but it prevents me to load any savegame. Does anyone know what could be wrong? Campaign was enabled through the Workshop so I guess the dependencies should be fine. Only running required addons.

Hi players!!!

2nd chapter is ready :) but my translator (french -> english) don't give any news.

I can't wait, so if a player motivate want to translate my 2nd chapter (10 missions), you are welcome.

Send in this post or a MP.

• Like 1

Chapter 2 coming soon :D

TRAILER - Chapter 2:

• Like 3

Chapter 2 coming soon :D

TRAILER - Chapter 2:

Cant wait mate

Informations for my Steam's friends, chapter 2 is release on beta on steam workshop (for only friends)

*** Warning, it's beta version, only french available*** 

english translation work in progress... 

Please, give me your feedback.

Hi players,

Chapter 2 will be release around 28 may 2016 :) ***currently on translation french -> english***

I'm so sorry for this delay, with my old translator who abort the project...

• Like 2

So, I'm damned...

My new translation doesn't give any news about his work (french -> english) :angry: :angry:

I decide to release the chapter 2 only french for a first time. If a serious guy want to help me for translate on english, he's welcome. :wub:

I'm so sorry for this delay. 3... 3 translators abandon the project without prevent (I love the french community, seriously, I'm so angry)

Do you need someone that can read French, or just clean up a broken English translation? I cannot translate pure French, but could ensure good English grammar.

Do you need someone that can read French, or just clean up a broken English translation? I cannot translate pure French, but could ensure good English grammar.

Translator need to translate all frenchs texts. All translators who aborted the project never send a first work or something. I have nothing english translation for chapter 2 :( :(

That's a shame. I would help if I could read French, but I know very little.

That's a shame. I would help if I could read French, but I know very little.

Yes :( Thanks for your support.

Chapter 2: Release

Steam Workshop (Chapter 2):

http://steamcommunit...s/?id=700249060

Only french

I wish I spoke french :(

EDIT: My girlfriend speaks french but not very fluently maybe I could ask her to translate I don't know. I'll tell you if she wants to do it.

Translator need to translate all frenchs texts. All translators who aborted the project never send a first work or something. I have nothing english translation for chapter 2 :( :(

Pay a translator 5-10 EUR for their entire work, money for the beer, someone will definitely help you ;)