FR-Helios

[Campaign] Navy Seals - Blood Brothers (3 chapters, 30 missions)

@zagor64bz, don't worry, I adapt several missions for cooperation :)

@spotter001, thanks you so much!

@wiki, merci à toi, mais parle moi français, faut leur montrer qu'on est là en force :P

EDIT: En réinstallant CUP Vehicles, j'ai pu lancer la deuxième mission sans problème!

Quand la deuxième mission charge, arma crash et je reçois ce message:

Warning: preNLOD format in object
cup\wheeledvehicles\cup_wheeledvehicles_hmmwv\model\cup_hummwnmk19.p3d

C'est peut-être un problème avec le mod CUP vehicles directement, je ne sais pas trop. J'ai tous pris les mods sur le workshop et je n'ai pas d'autres mods que les dépendances d'activés.

Sinon, pour avoir fait la première mission et la démo de la deuxième, je te lève mon chapeau pour l'excellent travail. J'espère pouvoir continuer bientôt! 

I really loved it! Nice dialogue and cool scripts. Looking forward to the next chapters.

However I feel Cup is not up to date so I played the whole thing in the editor, replacing gear and vehicles with such mods as Spec4vests, TFA gear, SMA weapons.

Great job!

I don't know why but my teammate in the first two missions always switches to secondary weapon i.e. handgun.

I don't know why but my teammate in the first two missions always switch to secondary weapon i.e. handgun.

I notes that too...maybe because is silenced and SAW isn't?

I notes that too...maybe because is silenced and SAW isn't?

Hmmm, but in the second mission he also swapped the suppressed m4 for the suppressed pistol. Seems like the AI teammate wanna use that pistol at all cost :D

• Like 1

Hmmm, but in the second mission he also swapped the suppressed m4 for the suppressed pistol. Seems like the AI teammate wanna use that pistol at all cost :D

LOL..those damn Yankee...must be the "Cowboy" heritage..hahahaha

I don't know why but my teammate in the first two missions always switches to secondary weapon i.e. handgun.

Yes, I have a problem too. I don't why teammate prefer to switch with a handgun :wacko:

It's ArmA's AI, it have always surprises ^_^

Yes, I have a problem too. I don't why teammate prefer to switch with a handgun :wacko:

Yup, it's just Arma's AI doing its thing :D

Maybe you can remove their pistol, they will have to use their rifles

Smart!

Yep, but if many teammates haven't pistols, it will be not good for the gunner or sniper for example.

Another smart thing should be to have night opticals, above all for the sniper. Often I hardly see the target... And a question? Is this campaign in conflict anyway with "SPCONTROLMOD" to change just weapons or opticals? After I changed this last, I couldn't reload any more, and trying to reload a previous saved game, I got this message "No entry 'NavySeals_Chapter1\Campaign\description.ext/campaign/Missions/NS.02CONTINUE' "

For those who have the mission 4 end crash, you can use the command "campaign" on the console to revert to the start of the fifth mission, as a workaround.

As for more specific comments, let me say first that thus far (just finished mission 5), it is an excellent campaign, I am really enjoying it. The only tedious part for me was the start of mission 5, which is not a type of gameplay I enjoy much in arma. But it's very personnal. I encountered a few problems, though (which is to be expected for something this advanced): 

Mission 4: I tried calling mortars on enemy vehicles, but, although HQ confirmed the reception of my message, the rounds actually never came. So the support module starts okay, but something happened and the mortars never landed. Other than that, really enjoyable mission (my favorite up to this point)

Mission 5: The scientist was sitting not on the chair but through the ground for me... it might just be a question of elevation in the editor. But it might work for others, so I don't know. 

That's all for now, I'll post my comments for the latest half missions when I'm done. Excellent job, Helios!

Had a slight issue in mission 4-the enemy BMP shows up as friendly ie.Blue on map but it opens fire on me.Then if I take it out with a launcher my team attack me. Calling arty on it solves the issue-but strange it shows up as friendly. Anyway-does not matter.I used MCC to call a guided missile on it lol. Great,great campaign Helios-keep it up!

All I do to avoid these issues while I play any missions is use the "Outfit Gear" addon. You make as many loadouts with it as you like then at the start of a mission with an ai squad you can just apply any loadout to them instantly.It saved me a lot of time over the last few months :) So I make ai loadouts without pistols or binoculars so they keep their primary weapon out. 

Hello mates! First, thanks you so much for your comments!!! :P

Posted 18 January 2016 - 17:53 #38 icon_share.png

Another smart thing should be to have night opticals, above all for the sniper. Often I hardly see the target... And a question? Is this campaign in conflict anyway with "SPCONTROLMOD" to change just weapons or opticals? After I changed this last, I couldn't reload any more, and trying to reload a previous saved game, I got this message "No entry 'NavySeals_Chapter1\Campaign\description.ext/campaign/Missions/NS.02CONTINUE' "

Anothers mods can confilt with my campaign. Make sure play with only mods required.

All I do to avoid these issues while I play any missions is use the "Outfit Gear" addon. You make as many loadouts with it as you like then at the start of a mission with an ai squad you can just apply any loadout to them instantly.It saved me a lot of time over the last few months :) So I make ai loadouts without pistols or binoculars so they keep their primary weapon out.

Yeap, I will change gear and remove all handgun with a assault rifle :)

Had a slight issue in mission 4-the enemy BMP shows up as friendly ie.Blue on map but it opens fire on me.Then if I take it out with a launcher my team attack me. Calling arty on it solves the issue-but strange it shows up as friendly. Anyway-does not matter.I used MCC to call a guided missile on it lol. Great,great campaign Helios-keep it up!

Warning with MCC mod, it can to bugged my campaign.

Information:

***Future Update: January 30th 2016 + Missions adapted for cooperation***

I will update chapter 1 and try to fix all your bugs.

And... 5 missions of this chapter in cooperation :D

• Like 3

Hi all players!
Announcement: ***Future Update: January 29th 2016 + Missions adapted for cooperation***

Changelog:

***Cooperation missions***
- Coop 2 - Not Easy Day
- Coop 4 - Winter Russian
- Coop 5 - The Longuest Day
- Coop 5 - The Longuest Day III
- Coop 6 - Sandman

***Campaign***
- Fixed many errors scripts
- Huge FPS optimisation
- Fixed crashs memory

• Like 2

***Campaign***

- Fixed many errors scripts

- Huge FPS optimisation

- Fixed crashs memory

Yeah i have experienced several crashes, don't know why. It didn't happen before in Arma3.

How is the next chapter coming along? Have you begun on it yet or are you focusing 100% on chapter 1

In campaigns, how do you get a helo to fly?

In campaigns, how do you get a helo to fly?

Mate I answered in your post but what you asked is completely wrong.