FR-Helios

[Campaign] Navy Seals - Blood Brothers (3 chapters, 30 missions)

515644CampaignII.jpg

Hello guys,

I share my new project, currently WIP.

1st Chapter (10 missions): Release + 5 cooperative missions

2nd Chapter (10 missions): Release

TRAILER - Chapter 1:

TRAILER - Chapter 2:

***Description***
The American special forces called the Navy Seals are undoubtedly part of the best soldiers in the world.

They have never abandoned or renounced in their training as well as in operations.

They are predators lethal to their enemies but today they are the target of a new enemy...

***Important Note***
- Make sure to activate ONLY mods required (CBA A3 + CUP Collection). Many mods can disturb your gaming experience

***Features***
- Written and directed by Helios
- Single Player Campaign
- 3 Chapters, 30 missions
- Rich story around the world (Altis, Stratis, Takistan, Chernarus, Zargabad...)
- Fully translate (English/French)
- Play 6 characters, switch between themselves

- Improvement enemy AI (teamwork, reinforcement, CQB...)
- Replay value
- Unsconscious system and teamplay
- Drag body system
- Great Atmosphere
- Background musics
- Several missions adapted for cooperation (Coming soon)

***Credits***
- Abia Dasein, Grimtidings, Pak Benou: english translation
- CUP Team and contributors: CUP Addon
- giallustio: =BTC= Revive Quick script (improved by me)
- POLPOX: Ambiant animations script
- BangaBob: Dragbody script
- Celery: CLY Jukebox script

***Special big thanks***
- Abia Dasein
- ApexDali
- Julien Certoux
- Antonin de vestel
- Jeff Larcher
- Frederic Nihus
- Ranagash
- Nikki Näslund
- Nathan Croft
- BoltSauce
- Alexandre Bouffard

Support the project on www.patreon.com/HeliosArmA to help with the full creation of the campaign and its numerous features. Receive on early-access (chapters and missions on beta-test) for my donators.

Steam Workshop (Chapter 1 and 2 + Cooperative missions):

http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=608963174

ArmaHolic (Chapter 1):

Navy Seals - Blood Brothers - Campaign (@)

Navy Seals - Blood Brothers - Coop Pack (@)

• Like 6

I tried to play the first mission, I got the the part where you have to go to the crate, but when I got there there was no crate. What is supposed to happen?

Waiting anxiously for the follow up mission and the final campaign.pbo file lol

Keep it up Helios!

Salut!

Wow professionally looking trailer! One little tip: try using 1080p if you can for recording.

Can't wait for the campaign, seems to me you have a lot of talent. Hope you'll get rid of vanilla units, weapons and vehicles. There are so many great addons out there.

Wow, Helios, this trailer gave me chills of joy... but lemme get it right, people who donate on your patreon will have early acess through it, everyone else later on 2016 summer... patreon donators will have acess to each episode, one by one, and everyone else will see the whole campaign after finished (or episodically?), seems fair, at least we wait but can play the whole monty lol

The apetiser (2 first missions) were quite a good demo, awesome work as always,  I´ll patiently wait for the public release... can´t donate, but I can motivate lol 

Salut!

Wow, Helios, this trailer gave me chills of joy... but lemme get it right, people who donate on your patreon will have early acess through it, everyone else later on 2016 summer... patreon donators will have acess to each episode, one by one, and everyone else will see the whole campaign after finished (or episodically?), seems fair, at least we wait but can play the whole monty lol

The apetiser (2 first missions) were quite a good demo, awesome work as always,  I´ll patiently wait for the public release... can´t donate, but I can motivate lol 

Salut!

Hi guy,

My donators have access at chapters when a chapter is release. And missions on beta-test.

Complete campaign release (their 3 chapters, 30 missions) for all players in steam workshop and armaholic in summer 2016 :)

looks good, are mods required or vanilla/?

also any hopes of getting any eng subtitles on your other excellent campaigns?

looks good, are mods required or vanilla/?

also any hopes of getting any eng subtitles on your other excellent campaigns?

IIRC Massi's weapon pack and TRYK mods are both req'd. TBH I'd prefer if no mods were required, and the hiddenselection M81 camo for the nato uniform was used. It achieves the same effect but leaves it open for players to use their own mods as well 

IIRC Massi's weapon pack and TRYK mods are both req'd. TBH I'd prefer if no mods were required, and the hiddenselection M81 camo for the nato uniform was used. It achieves the same effect but leaves it open for players to use their own mods as well 

yeah I like the way that Ted_hou does it in his campaigns where mods are optional, but if you opt to have mods like rh weapons and rhs, then those weapons will appear in the missions.

also RHS>massi weapons

@flatbear,

Yes RHS is just awesome but I wanted to work with there mods (TRYK and massi's mods), there are excellent too :)

Hi guys!

Two big announcements!

1- I decided to abort the plan to release this campaign summer 2016.

I will release chapters when a chapter is ready.

1st chapter (10 missions) release: january 15th 2016.

2- I change addons required.

You will need only the CUP addon (core, terrain, weapon, vehicles and units): http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=583575232

So, I keep my patreon page if you want to support the project and receive chapters and missions in early access: https://www.patreon.com/HeliosArmA?ty=h

Have fun!!!

• Like 3

@alex150201 @spotter001

Thanks you guys! I work hard :)

Thanks you guys! I work hard :)

Of course you do dude you make some amazing stuff for arma 3. I wish I spoke french to play that french campaign of yours. Also is the Navy SEALs campaign having voice acting?

Sadly not, I abort the feature. It was a too long and hard work for 30 missions.

Sadly not, I abort the feature. It was a too long and hard work for 30 missions.

Oh that's sad to hear. I would love some voice acting in it but anyway, I still love it!

Hi guys!

Two big announcements!

1- I decided to abort the plan to release this campaign summer 2016.

I will release chapters when a chapter is ready.

1st chapter (10 missions) release: january 15th 2016.

2- I change addons required.

You will need only the CUP addon (core, terrain, weapon, vehicles and units): http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=583575232

So, I keep my patreon page if you want to support the project and receive chapters and missions in early access: https://www.patreon.com/HeliosArmA?ty=h

Have fun!!!

great news! keep up the good work!  Really would love to see some of your other works translated into english too!

Already played first 3 missions....very,VERY well done....BRAVO!!!!..now..a COOP version would be the top!