nNTKtpp.png

Hi. After playing Bohemia games and enjoying custom content for so long (since Operation Flashpoint) I thought I should also create something and since nobody wanted to create a PenCott retexture pack I took it upon myself.

If you have any questions, suggestions, wishes or something else, feel free to post to your hearts content.

In the future I'd like to add other PenCott patterns to my mod and more, so stay tuned.

Content

PenCott GreenZone:

BLUFOR Combat Fatigues (Tee; black, green, grey combat shirt)

Carrier Rig

Carrier Lite

Carrier Special Rig

Carrier GL Rig

Combat Helmet

Enhanced Combat Helmet

Light Combat Helmet

Booniehat

Military Cap

Assault Pack

Assault Pack Kerry (the one with extra pouches, cable ties etc)

Kitbag

Carryall Backpack

Flag patches for every helmet and vest (CAN; GER; GBR; NDL; NOR; POL; USA)

I still have to update the armor values and make custom icons for everything.

Screenshots

http://imgur.com/a/modKT

Download

@ Armaholic 0.91

@ FileBin 0.91

Changelog

0.92 (07.11.2015)

• Public Release

Contact

If you find bugs, want to give me feedback or just want to tell me how awesome I am, you can contact me here:

@ Twitter: https://twitter.com/DrDenz
@ BI-Studio forum: https://forums.bistudio.com/user/909493-nevar/
@ Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/real_nevar/

Special thanks to

Amit for his tutorial!

surpher for his Photoshop script!

The whole MSF squad for testing!

All PenCott patterns belong to Hyde Definition.

Edited by Nevar
  • Like 1

The uniforms look very good congrats!

I guess my only suggestion would be to add the flags to the other backpacks, but I guess that should already be on your plans since you already did that for the Assault Pack Kerry/Medic). btw great idea changing "kerry" to medic to give the backpack a differentiator factor.

on a side note, let's say I would like to have another flag on the uniforms, how would I do that? you did the most usual countries, which is fine, but it would be cool to have others "less popular" flags in there.

I'm pretty much a noop in this department and so I have no clue on how to do something like this...

keep up the good work

cheers

Thanks for uploading!

The uniforms look very good congrats!

I guess my only suggestion would be to add the flags to the other backpacks, but I guess that should already be on your plans since you already did that for the Assault Pack Kerry/Medic). btw great idea changing "kerry" to medic to give the backpack a differentiator factor.

on a side note, let's say I would like to have another flag on the uniforms, how would I do that? you did the most usual countries, which is fine, but it would be cool to have others "less popular" flags in there.

I'm pretty much a noop in this department and so I have no clue on how to do something like this...

keep up the good work

cheers

Thanks. Glad you like them.

The problem with the backpacks is, only the Assault Pack Kerry has a flag patch modeled on it. But I'll look into it.

I could include a .psd-file where you could change the flags. But if you want a specific country just tell me.

Great work Nevar!

It's great to see PenCott finally added to Arma. I think it ties in with the 2035 setting perfectly.

keep up the good work  :)

Thanks for uploading!

Thanks. Glad you like them.

The problem with the backpacks is, only the Assault Pack Kerry has a flag patch modeled on it. But I'll look into it.

I could include a .psd-file where you could change the flags. But if you want a specific country just tell me.

In my case specifically I would like the Portuguese flag in there ;P

But having the option to add any flag would be a good addition I think.

Great work Nevar!

It's great to see PenCott finally added to Arma. I think it ties in with the 2035 setting perfectly.

keep up the good work  :)

Thanks, will do!

In my case specifically I would like the Portuguese flag in there ;P

But having the option to add any flag would be a good addition I think.

Consider it done in the next version. I just have to think of way to design the IR patch.

• Like 1

Nice work. The camo blends very well on most of the maps I've tried so far.

So I've grown attached to this mod pack, I hope there are plans to upgrade the armour values of the vests to the 1.54 patch soon?

What camo do you guys rather want in the next update, Badlands or Sandstorm? Vote in the poll!

So I've grown attached to this mod pack, I hope there are plans to upgrade the armour values of the vests to the 1.54 patch soon?

For now I'm planning to release an updated version together with a new camo in January.

• Like 1

What camo do you guys rather want in the next update, Badlands or Sandstorm? Vote in the poll!

For now I'm planning to release an updated version together with a new camo in January.

Excellent.

thank you for your reply, I look forward to your new update and new camos.

Oh please make this mod compatible with the latest updates :( since the hit system has been changed, these don't provide protection anymore. I've contacted you about this two months ago or so, but apparently you're pretty busy nowadays.. can you please update your mod as soon as is possible for you? We really want to use your PCs again!

(same counts for the helmets)

koGnCjHl.png

Oh please make this mod compatible with the latest updates :( since the hit system has been changed, these don't provide protection anymore. I've contacted you about this two months ago or so, but apparently you're pretty busy nowadays.. can you please update your mod as soon as is possible for you? We really want to use your PCs again!

(same counts for the helmets)

Yeah, sorry about this. I was really busy with my apprenticeship since january, because I had to learn and prepare stuff for the final examination. I also was lacking a bit of motivation. *cough*

But I'm back at working on the mod. first thing is fixing the mod for Apex. Fortunately a buddy of mine is taking care of the config stuff now, so I can focus on the textures.

koGnCjHl.png

Yeah, sorry about this. I was really busy with my apprenticeship since january, because I had to learn and prepare stuff for the final examination. I also was lacking a bit of motivation. *cough*

But I'm back at working on the mod. first thing is fixing the mod for Apex. Fortunately a buddy of mine is taking care of the config stuff now, so I can focus on the textures.

bloody splendid!

whilst you're at it, maybe bring out the green a little more in the greenzone camo (if you've got time for that). since the lighting has changed, it is way too brown and dark :/

bloody splendid!

whilst you're at it, maybe bring out the green a little more in the greenzone camo (if you've got time for that). since the lighting has changed, it is way too brown and dark :/

Working on it.

Small update:

Configs are fixed so far

Textures for the INDFOR clothing are "finished", next thing will be the BLUFOR clothing and then vests, helmets etc.

Had some performance problems with Photoshop, but that's fixed now.

Here are some new screenshots:

x8UBcJ4t.jpg  hvfmvLst.jpg  Vpz3XJtt.jpg

88e309tt.jpg  X8QvAFet.jpg  s7tyq9Ht.jpg

NiOOP9pt.jpg  WaS6X1gt.jpg  gNVYM8at.jpg

J0Mae18t.jpg  IjoJxNTt.jpg  nEDTFLIt.jpg

O4eQzSDt.jpg  oMERlMxt.png

/edit: Fixed the links for the screenshots...

• Like 1

How much in donations do you need to upload this and make it greenzone instead of brownzone in the new lighting? :(