BlenderRUS

Online Arma 3 config browser

Excellent! Thank you!

A question; one of the joys of the 6CB was being able to browse the hierachy tree. For example, if tree path to "Land_Stone_4m_F" is

["Land_Stone_4m_F","Wall_F","Wall","NonStrategic","Building","Static","All"]

Is there a way to navigate to the wall object through it's parents as listed above?

I made a program that generate html files for each class. The goal was to allow anyone to make his personal and local Config Browser, the generation process need very few actions and takes 10 min (for vanilla Arma), so it's easy to update and you can add any mod to your Config Browser. It create 650 Mo of html file (for vanilla Arma) which is maybe not ideal, but it was easy to code. To use it first you need to use a script I made to log all the classes and their properties in the rpt file, then you can run the program, you will have to indicate the rpt file and an output folder, the program will parse the RPT file and then create the html files. One can imporve my program in many ways so feel free to do it. 

https://github.com/kamkill01011/ArmaConfigViewer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, kamkill said:

I made a program that generate html files for each class. The goal was to allow anyone to make his personal and local Config Browser, the generation process need very few actions and takes 10 min (for vanilla Arma), so it's easy to update and you can add any mod to your Config Browser. It create 650 Mo of html file (for vanilla Arma) which is maybe not ideal, but it was easy to code. To use it first you need to use a script I made to log all the classes and their properties in the rpt file, then you can run the program, you will have to indicate the rpt file and an output folder, the program will parse the RPT file and then create the html files. One can imporve my program in many ways so feel free to do it. 

https://github.com/kamkill01011/ArmaConfigViewer

This deserves it's own, brand new forum post, @kamkill