Hello everybody.

I present a german police mod. There are two kind of Cops.

1. patrol cops
2. special cops (SEK).

The cars have the typical german siren sound.

For the patrol cops, there are 1 Pickup and 4 Cops.

For the SEK, there is one fennek and 7 cops (medic, exploive, smg, MX, sniper....)

You will find them under "blufor" --> "polizei"

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yih5v5fog1jrmz4/%40DOF_Polizeimod.zip?dl=0

Requierments: nothing, just ArmA 3

Here are some pictures:

• Like 2

Nice! Do you planned to add new vehicles and not just retextures?

a new vehicle is working in process:

Is that the Ford Mondeo prop from BF3?

Yes, but just the model. It's free to download and reworking

I knew it looked familiar, is the riot van convertible?

an 80s style winter uniform polizei would do great on Helvantis...

Yes, but just the model. It's free to download and reworking

Could you please clarify that? As if it is not you will be breaking the following forum rule:

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

Its a free 3d model, which one you can download. I do not breaking any rules. By the way, the most us police ford charger or  ford crown, are free models.

Its a free 3d model, which one you can download. I do not breaking any rules. By the way, the most us police ford charger or  ford crown, are free models.

Free models, are not necessary free. They may have been taken from other games without permission. Please send me a PM with the sources of information so that we clear this matter up, failure to do so will result in action determined by the forum rules.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey drunken officer , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Nice mod! But I have to suggest a few things:

1. The siren is way to harvest! It is useless, if you cannot hear it 5m away from the vehicle.
  2. The option to holster the pistol would be nice. There are several other mods with this option and I know a code to get this option in the editor (do not know if it is possible to import it in a mod).
  3. Could you also made a few reskins for the Zoll (german customs)?

Best regards

reforger

As you have not sent proof of this model, i will therefore close this thread temporarily. As per the following forum rule:

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).