romzet

ArmSTALKER Online – In development.

Hello! We need PDA ui system, you gonna do it?  :)

Hey romzet,

If you need any help with scripts, I would be happy to help out with this project.  ;)

• Like 1

Hello! We need PDA ui system, you gonna do it?  :)

Cheers! I am actually an expert with UI and GUI, so it shouldn't be a problem.  ;)

we need the PDA with the same functionality as the original "stalker"
And the same design

Cheers! I am actually an expert with UI and GUI, so it shouldn't be a problem.  ;)

• Like 1

I'll see to it that it looks and functions the same. ;)

Btw: Just to confirm, is this the type of style you want for the PDA? (Different stalkers had different styles, so I'm not sure... but I would be happy to create different types of PDA's)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFanqPBLYWAG6JRNU7ZNV

Yes!

I'll see to it that it looks and functions the same. ;)

Btw: Just to confirm, is this the type of style you want for the PDA? (Different stalkers had different styles, so I'm not sure... but I would be happy to create different types of PDA's)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFanqPBLYWAG6JRNU7ZNV

• Like 2

Hi Romzet, I posted on the config page about this, but thought why not ask here consider you actually look at it :P, I'm conscious how you actually change the splash screen prior to the main menu as seen in your main menu theme video (HERE) Many Thanks.

Photos from the fields of development the main map.

mbOSajMxFOE.jpg

QdhKBtuS3xg.jpg

Ayrjf0G9VaU.jpglOo_evFVZaw.jpg32ZBUFtclyk.jpgVnNM4hBdZ24.jpgY3cCstbq-Wo.jpgt6rD_fBwo94.jpg

DrM9qu6eDYY.jpg

• Like 4

Photos from the fields of development the main map.

mbOSajMxFOE.jpg

QdhKBtuS3xg.jpg

Ayrjf0G9VaU.jpglOo_evFVZaw.jpg32ZBUFtclyk.jpgVnNM4hBdZ24.jpgY3cCstbq-Wo.jpgt6rD_fBwo94.jpg

DrM9qu6eDYY.jpg

They are absolutely gorgeous, romzet! :wub:

Also, development into the PDA is looking (and going) awesome. What's left is a couple of the menus and I'll be happy to PM you the file. In addition, the PDA will also be attached to a custom in-game notification, which is very identical to the one in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. As for its code, I have relentlessly worked on special code that remembers and restores it back into the PDA, as well as easy-to-use functions to create tasks, diary notes, etc. Here are a couple of screenshots. As you can see, the tasks menu is a little different, but I have pushed ArmA 3's abilities to the max on this particular menu (including the contacts menu, which is still under WIP). As for the map menu, I plan to add some more gizmos the player can use for the map.

Map Menu:

7enmziA.jpg

Tasks Menu:

dVlYVgG.jpg

d8IONua.jpg

• Like 9

It looks amazing, you make a big step in the development of the project!

They are absolutely gorgeous, romzet! :wub:

Also, development into the PDA is looking (and going) awesome. What's left is a couple of the menus and I'll be happy to PM you the file. In addition, the PDA will also be attached to a custom in-game notification, which is very identical to the one in S.T.A.L.K.E.R. As for its code, I have relentlessly worked on special code that remembers and restores it back into the PDA, as well as easy-to-use functions to create tasks, diary notes, etc. Here are a couple of screenshots. As you can see, the tasks menu is a little different, but I have pushed ArmA 3's abilities to the max on this particular menu (including the contacts menu, which is still under WIP). As for the map menu, I plan to add some more gizmos the player can use for the map.

Map Menu:

7enmziA.jpg

Tasks Menu:

dVlYVgG.jpg

d8IONua.jpg

• Like 1

New screenshots of Kordon

duiF39pDTok.jpg

SZaZkSTlcXA.jpgk6HHnRf1kWM.jpg

• Like 4

Great mod!

Other servers can use this mod and server files for hosting?

Amazing as always Romzet!!!

Love the realistic placement of the crashed Railcars.

New animation standing with a gun in one hand.

Bh6wxAyHWG0.jpg

8iO2QsODkpQ.jpgcCTyUq2IvL0.jpg7O7KCm_job8.jpgO4aEv44yf8I.jpg

• Like 3

wow romzet this is looking so cool, i love the depth your going into, especially the anomolies and monsters. any thoughts on the emmisions from 'call of pripyat'? i think these could be done pretty well in arma3 engine.

@rawner also wow! nice job on that pda, you guys are mod ninja's 

good luck