romzet

ArmSTALKER Online – In development.

Hey Romzet! Is it out yet? We can download it from here... http://armstalker.ru/dowland.html

or was it leaked? (I may be named Ivan, but I can´t read cyrillic lol) In this case, tell me and I´ll delete the link =) (or may a moderator do it too)

Spasibo!

I don't know if it's a leak or not, but guys do not click on the big green button - it tries to install an .exe...

Use the torrent link instead (wich I won't post here since I'm not sure it's official).

• Like 1

This would be equally awesome if they integrated ACE3 into the mod. Or at least supported the use of ACE3 and CBA_A3 in the mod.

It uses AGM... which didn´t work a bit for me (the itens are there, the keys are set, but I hit self interaction and squat =P

It is not leaked, just wasn´t located to english at least... everything is there, pretty alpha, but works (singleplayer saves and reloads, which is a gift after 1.56 broke saved gems for ACE =X) I just need to fiddle more.. the single SP mission on steam (that´s where I found the link to romzet community I guess) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=637198881&searchtext=there´s no radiation, mutants nor anomalies modules on... but the Kordon is sweet =D

cheers!

It uses AGM... which didn´t work a bit for me (the itens are there, the keys are set, but I hit self interaction and squat =P

It is not leaked, just wasn´t located to english at least... everything is there, pretty alpha, but works (singleplayer saves and reloads, which is a gift after 1.56 broke saved gems for ACE =X) I just need to fiddle more.. the single SP mission on steam (that´s where I found the link to romzet community I guess) http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=637198881&searchtext=there´s no radiation, mutants nor anomalies modules on... but the Kordon is sweet =D

cheers!

So that's an unofficial SP mission right? I thought ArmStalker was supposed to be MP only (it would explain why some feature aren't in the SP mission)?

Yeah, i personally like the small little map. The weapons are actually really good.

But the helmets look too big for arma, is it just me or are they too big? 

Kudos for putting in metro stuff though.

Considering the content you guys have in this mod, have you thought about putting out the gear and weapons in a standalone pack for communities that would enjoy them for mission making purposes?

Considering the content you guys have in this mod, have you thought about putting out the gear and weapons in a standalone pack for communities that would enjoy them for mission making purposes?

No

That would be awesome.

Hey Romzet, does the surge (blowout), zombies, anomalies modules work on singleplayer missions, or they´re exclusive for MP and official Armstalker servers? And are you guys planning to localize the mod to english?

Spasibo!

Hey.
Began think about creating S.T.A.L.K.E.R. massive multiplayer on arma 3 and friend said about the project,

Would like to: offer my help, and join.

Have skills in scripting and creating systems, as can be |mutants's, anomalies| ambient life, dynamical trading and others.

Good in generating ideas and can provide 'on way' help.

Perfectly known with S.T.A.L.K.E.R. world and pretty like it.

(its new profile)

• Like 1

Absolute awesome. Can't wait for this mod. This mod are the next great mod after DayZ mod for ArmA 2.

I'am very glad to see u here.  ;)

Thanks Romzet and Salute to All the Team and Players! ArmStalker is my Favorite Piece of Arma 3 History. I really hope the guys don't put all their equipment and goodies in standalone mods - there is no reason imo - the Arma 3 playerbase is spoiled to the point of boredom, hence why anyone would want to use them. The Armaverse is crammed to the gills with understaffed lack luster units, awkward mods, and empty overmodded servers. A Good Total Conversion that takes itself seriously, that earns it's pride - where we can host fire-and-forget servers for serious players who don't fit in with the rest of the Arma 3 Good ol' boy bucketheads... Something with an atmosphere, something with immersion in a classic sense, where the world is as much of a challenge as the players. I hope ArmStalker is that mod, I've learned all I can about it since January and I would bet my last dime on ArmStalker - Unless I absolutely need Apex, I ain't getting it. There is no reason to do so for me. If it's not ArmСталкер, I'm done with Arma 3 and it's "community"!

So .. this is a bit embarrassing now.

I have been browsing one of your leaked alpha clients (who would have thought that day would come?)

After messing around a bit, I was able to fix your destroyed headers..

What came to my eyes is well.. not so nice..

There are huge scripts and config fragments of the exile mod in your files..

this is not just a single file or a single line of code.. is basically the whole client config they have

You should better fix this up

Ohh and.. find a better way to crack your header ;)

• Like 1

Sweet, I was one of many disappointed fans when the STALKER series went belly up. This looks pretty good, although I will say Arma's engine will not have the amazing weather that the original STALKERS had.

I have a problem with launching this mod on multiplayer. Everytime when I start up my server, I have a loading screen with "Waiting for server ready" message and after a few minutes it says that server connection timed out; then "Mission Failed" screen appears and it goes back to the server lobby. Is there any way to fix it?

I have a problem with launching this mod on multiplayer. Everytime when I start up my server, I have a loading screen with "Waiting for server ready" message and after a few minutes it says that server connection timed out; then "Mission Failed" screen appears and it goes back to the server lobby. Is there any way to fix it?

You not included to whitelist

You not included to whitelist

how to get to the whitelist

Is it updated for 1.62?
Does it have solo mode? I'm asking beacuse i'm very interested in campaign, something like dynamic tasks etc.

• Like 1

I don't know if it has been updated, but last I heard it was 100% MP.

By the way, anyone knows if they removed the weapons from Metro 2033?

• Like 1

Warning Message: Addon 'armst_anim' requires addon 'armst_animals_cfg' ???

^^^CUP_terrains fault.
Mod is not updated to v 1.62 of game, and there are lot of errors.