Raid

Australian Defence Force Uncut - DISCONTINUED

raid love the work youve done with the mod have you considered including your M1A1 mod into this modpack for armored support ?

That is the plan, however it will be updated quite a bit.

First up, this is a fantastic mod that my mates and I really appreciate, keep up the good work!

Second, do you have any plans to add an EF88 Austeyr (and the SL40 grenade launcher), seeing as the Australian Army has started rolling them out? 

And third, is there any chance of a roadmap for the mod?

Cheers 

• Like 1

Hey guys, this is definitely my favorite mod. 

I noticed recently that all the weapons except for the F88SA1 and F88SA1GL are missing. The optics are also missing too. Everything else seems to still be their in regards to uniforms tho.

Hey guys, this is definitely my favorite mod. 

I noticed recently that all the weapons except for the F88SA1 and F88SA1GL are missing. The optics are also missing too. Everything else seems to still be their in regards to uniforms tho.

It would seem something has gone wrong with your version, have a look inside the Addons folder and see if there are still the other weapon .pbo's. Otherwise I suggest re-downloading.

Sorry mate.

Hello ADF Team.

Fantastic mod, great to see the Aus represented.
Do you by any chance have a place / preferred place for bug reporting?

Hey Love the mod

it turns out that the missing files issue is related to play withsix. After downloading it manually the mod works completely. This is the same with me and my mates too. 

Hey Love the mod

it turns out that the missing files issue is related to play withsix. After downloading it manually the mod works completely. This is the same with me and my mates too. 

Thanks for letting us know.

Hey i downloaded this mod and so far it's really good right now,

But im experiencing two issues;

- F88's have no iron sight.

- Some DBDU units have no vests.

Any hotfixes addressed to fix these? 

Hey Stix45, I'm not sure whats going on with the weapons but one of the arma updates might have broken them, hopefully someone will fix it

And thank you Mr Howells and Mr LJRam for the updates hopefully we see some more updates :)

Hey mate, as far as I am aware the F88's don't actually have iron sights. I'm pretty sure they come out of the factory with the Swarovski scope on them (probably have the name of it wrong) and it comes with built in iron sights on the top. I've never seen a F88 without any sort of scope on it.

That new AMCU uniform looks amazing, both here and real life.

Hey mate, as far as I am aware the F88's don't actually have iron sights. I'm pretty sure they come out of the factory with the Swarovski scope on them (probably have the name of it wrong) and it comes with built in iron sights on the top.

Correct.

This mod will not work for me. I load this with the latest CBA_A3 and joint rails mods and the Austeyr and browning pistol will not fire. The SLR will fire, but there is no sound. Is this just an outdated mod? I really want to use this, but not if it does not work then there is no point. I would love to see a quality Australian Army mod in Arma 3, being an Australian myself. I know the bootcamp update changed the way weapons sounds work, but I installed the hotfix and that did not fix it at all.

Thanks for any help or suggestions you may give.

Cheers for the bug report mate, and I'm sorry we haven't had anything out for all of you in a while.

Howells and Myself when we aren't working on side projects or doing real life stuff, we put time into fixing and improving this mod for the overall Australian Community. Now saying that, we aren't giving up on this Pack nor are we going to let it fully Wilt and Die. Our overall team is very small though, so time for updates and releases can't be solidified yet, but we will be making some more posts here once we get something out to account for most of the Issues this member base is currently experiencing. We thank you all for being very patient, and we hope to have some news for you sometime in the short future. Like Howells stated above, if you want to contact any of us about anything, please message any of us through the BI PM services or through the ADFUncut Day0 Page and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers Guys

LJRam 

• Like 2

This mod will not work for me. I load this with the latest CBA_A3 and joint rails mods and the Austeyr and browning pistol will not fire. The SLR will fire, but there is no sound. Is this just an outdated mod? I really want to use this, but not if it does not work then there is no point. I would love to see a quality Australian Army mod in Arma 3, being an Australian myself. I know the bootcamp update changed the way weapons sounds work, but I installed the hotfix and that did not fix it at all.

Thanks for any help or suggestions you may give.

You need to move the auto_xeh.pbo from optional folder to addons in the new version of CBA. That should fix your problem

Are there any plans to fix the Play withSix version of ADF Uncut? Most of the weapons are missing and the soldiers are spawned unarmed.

*Edit*

I'm just going to use Armaholic

Are there any plans to fix the Play withSix version of ADF Uncut? Most of the weapons are missing and the soldiers are spawned unarmed.

*Edit*

I'm just going to use Armaholic

I'll post on playwithsix Forums see if it's a prolem with the program itself

G'day everyone,

As most of you know the development of ADF Uncut seized in productivity due to a lack of content creators. I have been talking to some people that want to start contributing to the mod which will hopefully kick start it back into gear. I'm writing this message to inform others that we are still looking for content creators that are keen to help out. If you are interested please PM me or find me on Day0's TeamSpeak @ TS.day0.com.au for a chat.

Regards,
Raid

• Like 2

If anyone has any bugs related to ADFUncut please contact me ASAP.

G'day mate, here is a list of the bugs I encountered while testing ADFUncut with no other mods about 5 minutes ago:

• When firing the Bushmaster on the ASLAV (All variants) in fully automatic, the cannon would fire twice as fast as it did in burst mode while the sound effect continued at regular rate, meaning one sound every two shots. When firing stops, the sound effect then continues even once the player has left the vehicle. If burst mode is used extensively the sound desyncs with the cannon fire and starts doubling up as if two rounds were fired in quick succession.
  • When driving the ASLAV, the steering wheel moves but the hands don't
  • When using the commander machine gun on the ASLAV, the users hands are not aligned with the weapon handles, instead float above/ behind them
  • Reload animation lags (sound, magazine animation and weapon animation out of sync) on the minimi variants, the maximi, the mag 58 (no sound at all for this one), the sr-25 and the M4 variants (this seems to happen with most weapon mods so probably not an issue, just breaks immersion). The F88 is fine in all these regards if that helps.
  • No recoil on either of the handguns
  • When loading an ASLAV in the arsenal, the following message is displayed: " "LODTurnedOut/' is not a class ('gunnerName' accessed)

Hope that's helpful in some way

• Like 1