Raid

Australian Defence Force Uncut - DISCONTINUED

just have a little test myself.Like the new sound of weapons and vehicles.

Still I have some question:

1\How to use the new M72A6?I load it from VA and then load the rocket to it but it would fire.

2\How to switch the optics of Eotech 552?

just have a little test myself.Like the new sound of weapons and vehicles.

Still I have some question:

1\How to use the new M72A6?I load it from VA and then load the rocket to it but it would fire.

2\How to switch the optics of Eotech 552?

Instructions are in the readme...

Instructions are in the readme...

Well,can't find any instructions of them,in the readme folder there's only a website file and nothing about instructions in that website page only install instructions and classname list.

Anyway that's not a serious problem for me now,after some test I've notice that the F89 para would not use it bipod when rest by C key,don't know is a issue or on purpose.

And wanna ask so far we have a transport version Landrover,is that means more variants Landrover like Special operation would come in the future?

something like this one maybe?(Don't know if this one still in service)

YjzW1Q6.jpg

Edited by JinougaF

Well,can't find any instructions of them,in the readme folder there's only a website file and nothing about instructions in that website page only install instructions and classname list.

Anyway that's not a serious problem for me now,after some test I've notice that the F89 para would not use it bipod when rest by C key,don't know is a issue or on purpose.

And wanna ask so far we have a transport version Landrover,is that means more variants Landrover like Special operation would come in the future?

something like this one maybe?(Don't know if this one still in service)

http://i.imgur.com/YjzW1Q6.jpg

Indeed Perentie versions of the LR will be coming in the future.

As for instructions:

4. Once your game is loaded you may want to re-bind ADF Uncut's new actions, these can be found in Configure>>Controls>>Configure Addons

Which appears in ADFUNCUT Readme.html

Indeed Perentie versions of the LR will be coming in the future.

As for instructions:

4. Once your game is loaded you may want to re-bind ADF Uncut's new actions, these can be found in Configure>>Controls>>Configure Addons

Which appears in ADFUNCUT Readme.html

Thanks for replay,I would have a check of that.

Edit: Finished

Edited by Raid

Hi do you guys no longer support ASDG joint rails? i love one of your scopes but it seems after the latest update its no longer compatible with other weapons than ur own?

Have a test mission using 0.5 today(just ended 10 mins ago),noticed a few things.

1.The AI would not fire the main gun of ASLAV in full auto or brust,they only fire in semi-auto mode.

2.F89 Maxmi can't use its bipod,when tap C key the bipod would not rest on the ground but the gun itself would rest on ground.

3.And the zeroing on SR-25 was not right(maybe caused by an optics from other mod but I'm not sure).

So far I've found these issues and the others all good.I really like the new update,my teammates can't play without the new ASLAV now,lol.

Edited by JinougaF

Any plans to work on the weapons of this mod? The textures dont seem finished or something

Great addion guys over the previous releases.

The uniforms and vehicles are great.

For any future releases can you please add some armour to the ADF vests, at least to the standard of the Vanilla counterparts. Currently wearing ADF gear you are dead with one shot 90% of the time. Most of my crew still have to use Tryk US vests just to stand a chance.

Been looking for co-op mission or singleplayer missions on Armaholic & steam workshop. Still none so far....

Yup adf isn't compatible with the current version of cba. I can't get adf to work with ace3 either.

Yup adf isn't compatible with the current version of cba. I can't get adf to work with ace3 either.

Quoting myself just to help you out...

It´s CBA, you have to use the latest update (v1.23 RC7 hotfix2) and take the auto_xeh.pbo from optional folder to addons (inside @CBA_A3 folder, of course!)

cheers!

Still got nothing with that, must of done something wrong

I'm having the same problem too. I have also put the auto_xeh.pbo in the addon folder and still have nothing in the keybindings. I have even tried it with no mods but @adf and @cba_a3 and still no option for ADF in keybindings.

Thanks,

tkeener

Also are you planning to make this ACE3 compatible?

I had the same issue with ADF not working with ACE 3. However I found it was actually PG Services mods that was causing the issue. I removed PG Services and all of a sudden ACE 3 worked perfectly fine with all the ADF Uncut models.

Now if you aren't running PG Services then I suggest you take a look at your mod collection and see what might be causing the problem.

I'm Still having a problem with the keys, re downloaded the mod on armaholic, and play with six, also re downloaded cba , still no luck, can we get a hotfix or something?

Also in your next release are you planing on make custom backpacks with radios in them for TFR, like 3cdo gear

Cheers ☺

Edited by Tyeee

First Post updated.

Hotfix
v0.5.1

- Fixed CBA Keybind
- Added Optional Config (@asdg_jr support)

Hey Raid, I can´t dl the hotfix... mediafrie gives me an empty page =P Could you guys host a mirror on dropbox or something? (or I may wait for Armaholics link???)

cheers!

Hey Raid, I can´t dl the hotfix... mediafrie gives me an empty page =P Could you guys host a mirror on dropbox or something? (or I may wait for Armaholics link???)

cheers!

GoogleDrive download added.