Arthyc

[Terrain] Chernarus Winter A3

Yeah, but the map is broken because missing sounds it refers to, spam the RPT file degrading performance A LOT. You can run with -nolog parameter, but not if you're any kind of dev yourself.

Not demanding, just patiently waiting for a solution. I just hope the dev find enough free time to continue this wonderful map.

Updated Version

v1.1

- fixed: Objects altitudes issues

- fixed: missing sound files

• Like 1

Downloading 1.1... Thank you! So did you add missing sounds or did you remove references to them?

the new version 1.1 is more than a third of a gig larger than the old 1.0 so seems as though sounds must have been added.

Downloading 1.1... Thank you! So did you add missing sounds or did you remove references to them?

I have added the file with crunchy snow sound

I'm working on winter rail structures for winter Chernarus. Сan you add them to your addon, when structures will be ready?

Example:

Oh, i didn't saw ! Of course, it's really good  :lol:

• Like 1

Only done this for a bit of fun,

so I ripped out the snow module from Winter Thirsk and put it into this map.

Just found this map. Awesome work man. can't wait to kill some things in the snow :)

Updated Version

v1.1
- fixed: Objects altitudes issues
- fixed: missing sound files

Tryed to run it on our server but the bisings do not work. Someone else got problems with this ?

Tryed to run it on our server but the bisings do not work. Someone else got problems with this ?

Yes me too, wrong signatur at server join

Great map man. Sure this has been brought up but the railroad tracks are broken, you drive though them not over them. Not really an issue for me but just a heads up. Any chance this will make it's way into CUP terrains?

• Like 1

Yes me too, wrong signatur at server join

can confirm. just set up my server and did not work. quadruple checked it :|

I fixed this issue today

Great map man. Sure this has been brought up but the railroad tracks are broken, you drive though them not over them. Not really an issue for me but just a heads up. Any chance this will make it's way into CUP terrains?

That depend of the creator of the CUP_Terrains

• Like 1

when updating  to 1.11 withsix it removed almost all files. displays 0 MB on the program and on the website as well. armaholic link-version is functioning properly.

when updating  to 1.11 withsix it removed almost all files. displays 0 MB on the program and on the website as well. armaholic link-version is functioning properly.

... dont use PW6.....

Updated mod v1.11 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Can you please remove all in arma terrain pack as a dependancy for Chernarus Winter so PWS will stop trying to download AIATP when I can use it with Cup Terrains.

• Like 2

Hello
Happy new year and thank you for this wonderfull porting/modding of this map.

I plan to port the actual mission I made for RAVAGE to Chernarus Winter  .

I'm now working of this project for several days, I started with the beta CUP Terrains pack and the V.1.0 of your map.

all was fine and I really enjoyed to work on this map and to test my mission there.

But, since the latest updates of CUP Terrains Pack  (V.1.0.1) and your (V1.11)  there is an issue with your terrain.
Ravage Mod and my mission are made to switch Off on the lights at night: the lights are still "on".
for this I have a little sqf file for the "locations".

at the very begining of the mission, I have a little message at the left bottom of the screen that told me:

" RAVAGE: mission_init : unable to find any location on this terrain"

I asked to Haleks, the maker of Ravage and he replied that your terrain is now mission "locations" in his configuration and  so , most of the spawning sqf files and the sqf file to set damage to the street lights cannot work.

I think I had to let you know about this.

I really like to  port the mission to your map, so i'll be glad if you or guys from CUP project (as the matter can be on their side too ) can fix it.

thank you again.

best regards.

So i was porting DUWS to work on this map. It works as it should, however, some times it spawns the headquarters "off of the map so to speak" It spawns in in the large area on the right side of the map where there really is no terrain what so ever, just kinda blank landscape. is there anyway you can reduce the size of the map to the portion that you have put your hard work into :) if not, i understand and will deal with it.

Also the guys at cup said they would gladly put your terrain in their pack but you would have to agree to their license and donate your source to the project. I would love to see it as part of the pack, but again totally understand if you don't agree to their terms. Either way keep up the hard work, my clan and i are enjoying running winter Cherno missions thanks to you.

• Like 1

So i was porting DUWS to work on this map. It works as it should, however, some times it spawns the headquarters "off of the map so to speak" It spawns in in the large area on the right side of the map where there really is no terrain what so ever, just kinda blank landscape. is there anyway you can reduce the size of the map to the portion that you have put your hard work into :) if not, i understand and will deal with it.

Also the guys at cup said they would gladly put your terrain in their pack but you would have to agree to their license and donate your source to the project. I would love to see it as part of the pack, but again totally understand if you don't agree to their terms. Either way keep up the hard work, my clan and i are enjoying running winter Cherno missions thanks to you.

They can included Chernarus Winter in CUP_terrains if they want, of course. 

Some issues gives me difficulties, and i don't have time and i don't know yet how to fix them. CUP guys have better skills and they can fix this issues faster as me.

• Like 1

Please organize the integration into CUP_Terrains guys!, this would be great and we'd see this great map included into many more missions...

• Like 1

the "location" matter exists  on Chernarus and Chernarus Summer too , so it is from CUP_Terrains pack.

• Like 1