Sign in to follow this  
Guest HellGhost

ArmA II Breaching Script for ArmA III - Infos

Guest HellGhost

Hi all,

I've just wake up this morning and thinking about a script I've used in all my missions in ArmA II.

This script was made by Zorilya, and is called "Breaching script".

This script permit to the users to stick demolition charges on vehicles and on doors, then after trigger it, the charge explose and destroy the vehicle even if it moving or opening the doors.

In this script, it's also possible to open doors by shooting on the door handle, simulating the breach situation using shotguns.

I don't know the author, and I don't think I'm able to adapt the script for ArmA III even if he gives me the authorization.

If the author is here, or if someone know him, is it possible to ask him if he can adapt it on ArmA III please ?

I really think that his script can have success, and maybe it can be integrate to ACE3 or at least work with it.

Don't you think that should be great to being able to launch an assault on a building with a team only after using a breaching charge or shotgun opening method ?

Or even being able to eliminate a target by placing and hiding a charge on vehicle, then triggered it when moving closer to this target ?

Thanks for those who can help, and if you are agreed or not with this idea, don't hesitate to give your opinion.

Here is two videos that the author released on YouTube :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXOPPP8YLNY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elD6KCcr0MI

Guest HellGhost

Don't be too many to come and participate.

The ArmA community is really dead.

The Arma community is dead because nobody has had the time to reply to your thread about a somewhat complex script in less than 48 hours? Most people haven't even seen the thread yet!

I'd love to look into this if I had the time, give my two cents. In fact, I wish I could script all day long.

I'm sure someone with that precious resource available (time) will come around one of these days ;)

• Like 1

The Arma community is dead because nobody has had the time to reply to your thread about a somewhat complex script in less than 48 hours? Most people haven't even seen the thread yet!

I'd love to look into this if I had the time, give my two cents. In fact, I wish I could script all day long.

I'm sure someone with that precious resource available (time) will come around one of these days ;)

Man... its Halloween... the only thing I'm breaching is my third beer right now...

• Like 2