...it doesn't take much time to empty a backpack in the arsenal before exporting though...

You have no idea what you are talking about. Play a bit then talk. Thanks.

Hi!

Very nice mod! One thing I wanted to ask is whether it is possible to make backpack empty. Because when I go to the arsenal, I get it filled with things like magazines, smokes and granades, might be usefull, but many people I play with and myself, like to fill in backpack with own load out.

I agree here.Quite annoying when your pack is filled with stuff you may not want.And if using VA,it will keep refilling it with this stuff each time you open the arsenal...one of the British Armed Forces mods has/had this issue as well.

I have to ask... can they please be configured to work with Alive, how about a CSAT replacement option :D

Great work, thanks!!

Seconding this, it would be awesome if this made it's way to a CSAT replacement pack.

Liking this so far, much more beliviable than space Iranians. Can't wait for the rest of the units to be finished!

• Like 1

Can you be a bit more specific about the iron sights? Maybe even post pictures? I have just tried all 3 weapons ingame again and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the iron sights, at least on my end. :)

Also just figuring out how to properly set it up on Steam Workshop. :P

Ohhh, it must have been a temporary fubar on arma3.... I was going to blame an incompactibility with Toadie´s Ak-12s, but tonight it was OK, no misalignment whatsoever, even if I put your mod at the beginning of the launch sequence or at last (so load priority isn´t influencing at all), so everything is fine =)  

But I do hope you think about asdg jr compactibility, at least an optional config addon so if people prefer to not use CBA with it, no harm done!

cheers!

Is it mandatory to have the marksman DLC? 

Hi. Just little feedback. If I set up dedicated server with key verification, it wont let anyone in, if I remover verification, it lets everyone in. So it would appear that there is problem with key.

Seconding this, it would be awesome if this made it's way to a CSAT replacement pack.

Liking this so far, much more beliviable than space Iranians. Can't wait for the rest of the units to be finished!

Thirded.

I LOVE Evancat's Iranian replacement CSAT as the original vanilla CSAT looks ridiculous IMO (Worst helmets in gaming history Bohemia).  Getting these Russkies configured for ALiVE would make for some nice combined Iranian/Russia/China (thanks to Massi's Chinese PLA) vs NATO  ALiVE Scenarios.

Adding a futuristic Russian Opfor to go with the Iranian Replacement that Evancat has with ALiVE would get me back to using the 2035 era units.

• Like 1

Noted. We'll look into the ALIVE compatibility. However, both of us have never done it before so it might take some time before we figure it out. :P

If anyone wants to lend a hand with making it compatible with the major stuff like Zeus, Alive and ASDG, it would go much faster. :)

And thanks for the report! We'll look into the key and backpacks issue.

And no, it appears you don't need the Marksman DLC in the end. I have edited the description on both forums and Steam Workshop but it's still staying on the sites. Probably need to contact the admins.

• Like 2

A new update is up, guys! First page of the thread and Dropbox, Steam, Armaholic and PlayWithSix/Sync links updated.

Apart from various fixes and tweaks, we've also added compatibility with Zeus, ASDG (optional), Marksman optics and ALiVE and also brand new Spetsnaz units with their own Gorka uniforms and equipment in SURPAT camo. Another thing worth mentioning are the camouflaged AK12s to complement the said units.

Please check down below to see the rest of changes/new stuff. And be sure to report any bugs. :)

Changelog:

--------------------

Version 1.0 (25-11-15)
- Compatibility with Marksman DLC optics.
- Compatibility with Zeus.
- Compatibility with ALiVE.
- ASDG Joint Rails compatibility via an optional config file.
- Added HiddenSelections to weapons (now they can be retextured).
- Added new AK12 and AKU12 with foregrip.
- Added Camo versions of AK12.
- Added new Spetsnaz units.
- Added new Gorka uniforms.
- Added new tactical vest and backpack in SURPAT camo.
- Added new unit "Saboteur".
- Added new camo faces for Spetsnaz
- Added new groups (Mechanized/Motorized infantry, tank platoons etc.).
- Spotter is now wearing a ghillie suit.
- Added RF ammo boxes to the Editor.
- Added all the RF items to the Editor. Uniforms, vests, headgear etc.

- Edited/improved materials on all models.
- Majority of textures reworked.
- Completely remade Tactical vest. Textures and mainly model.
- Reworked Light tactical vest.
- All vests should be now compatible with BIS unit models, mainly BLUFOR.
- Reworked backpacks, new straps.
- Backpacks are now empty in Virtual Arsenal.
- Renamed all the uniforms to better differentiate between them.
- Reworked all inventory icons.

- Fixed AK12 GL using wrong grenades.
- Fixed bullet collision on all weapons.
- Fixed vehicles not being visible in Virtual Arsenal/Garage.
- Fixed Geometry LOD on units.

And some pictures of the new Spetsnaz units:
(granted, it's just one picture. From 2 angles.) :P

[Click to Enlarge]
kkIEU16.jpg SXk487C.jpg

• Like 7

Yes !!!, thank you very much for all this lovely work ;) keep the nice art on !

Bloody hell! That looks really impressive, great to see the 2035 setting getting used.

Very nice mod that fits well into the arma 3 setting. Gj folks.

Good looking mod with with good looking models. I do have some advices. Your textures, I don't know what kind of software you use for textures, but apply fabric texture layer over your uniforms/armor textures, this will make them less look like they are just painted. For example if you use Photoshop, Apply over layer - Filter Gallery - Texture - Texturize. I know what is like making texture for a new weapon model, it's a "pain in the butt", but your current AK-12 texture needs improvement. Also I think that your ADS on them is little to far. 

Also since you're trying to make RU with AK-12 in year of 2035. Then you should look at this AK-12, 2015 model. If I understood it right this is final version. But check it out.

http://www.milge.net/files/attach/images/357/946/115/e57a9fe287ee32d68fd229bdfc0755e9.jpg

Great Idea, love the look of the units.

A couple of nitpicks...

The Ak sounds could use some improvement

Finding the gear in Arsenal is damn near impossible

Finding troops in the editor is damn near impossible

Maybe this could be solved by adding your logo behind the gear in editor like RHS is doing. This would be of great convenience :) Great mod, I'd say this mod is the only active mod that makes the 2035 scenario interesting.

Good looking mod with with good looking models. I do have some advices. Your textures, I don't know what kind of software you use for textures, but apply fabric texture layer over your uniforms/armor textures, this will make them less look like they are just painted. For example if you use Photoshop, Apply over layer - Filter Gallery - Texture - Texturize. I know what is like making texture for a new weapon model, it's a "pain in the butt", but your current AK-12 texture needs improvement. Also I think that your ADS on them is little to far. 

Also since you're trying to make RU with AK-12 in year of 2035. Then you should look at this AK-12, 2015 model. If I understood it right this is final version. But check it out.

http://www.milge.net/files/attach/images/357/946/115/e57a9fe287ee32d68fd229bdfc0755e9.jpg

Noted. We actually wanted to make the AK12 more up to date (and even add the heavy ballistic vests with shoulder pads that are featured on Ratniks) but ran out time and wanted to push for a release before Christmas before both of us take a break over the holidays.

But after them? we'll definitely take a look at those. :)

Great Idea, love the look of the units.

A couple of nitpicks...

The Ak sounds could use some improvement

Finding troops in the editor is damn near impossible

Well, it would help us if you were a bit more specific about the "sound improvements". :)

Also, we could probably add the icons for weapons in arsenal, but how exactly can't you find the troops in the editor?

They're under OPFOR and Russia. I don't know how much more easier can it be. :P

• Like 3

The Ak firing sound is weak. Very soft In my opinion.

OPFOR Russia...ya well I'd say most of us (maybe not all but most) use many mods. I have at least 20,000 that say Russian under OPFOR.

Maybe "Russian 2035" would distinguish a lot better and very simple.

My thoughts.

The Ak firing sound is weak. Very soft In my opinion.

OPFOR Russia...ya well I'd say most of us (maybe not all but most) use many mods. I have at least 20,000 that say Russian under OPFOR.

Maybe "Russian 2035" would distinguish a lot better and very simple.

My thoughts.

That's not really something you can blame the developers for. Sort out your own mess of mods before you nitpick on other people's work.

What?

So saying "hey can you make it easy to find in the arsenal?" That's fine....

Saying "Can you make it easier to find in the editor?" that's nothing but a nitpick eh?

Whatever.

It was a suggestion for people who use mods...and "this" is a mod. And yes, it is on the developer as they put the name on it.

It wasn't a demand.