201804282223501.jpg

Reactive armor for both heavy vehicles. DLC Tanks standard...

201804282233421.jpg

201804282235071.jpg

201804282235421.jpg

Various camouflage for new vests and uniforms.

201804282245181.jpg

New basic colimator 1P-87 from "Ratnik" standard.

201804282252071.jpg

201804282253151.jpg

201804282256401.jpg

201804282257591.jpg

Many reworked vests variants and others items.

This is just a small sample of the next update. The news will be much more... :-)

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

hey it may just be me, but scopes spawn in editor on units without any other mods, but with cba by itself the scopes don't spawn and I cant find some scopes in va

4 hours ago, randomlumberjak said:

hey it may just be me, but scopes spawn in editor on units without any other mods, but with cba by itself the scopes don't spawn and I cant find some scopes in va

within the mods folder there is an optional ADSG folder.

if you have CBA/Joint rails you need this optional folders contents to be placed in the main addon folder for scopes to appear in VA

• Thanks 1

Hello guys,

we plan to release another version of our mod in the weekend. Everything is done, and we're just testing if we've done anything to fix it. During these other days we will try to add some pictures at least. :-)

• Like 5

Great news on this, victory day!

Den podebi , Ura!!!

:war:

• Thanks 1

Hey guys, awesome work. I remember there was some conflict with RHS that you couldn't fire Tochka and the only fix was to remove vehicle.pbo. Any chance you could take a look at it?
Thanks

7 hours ago, Lothear said:

Hey guys, awesome work. I remember there was some conflict with RHS that you couldn't fire Tochka and the only fix was to remove vehicle.pbo. Any chance you could take a look at it?
Thanks

Compatibility with RHS is not planned, at least not from our side. From the very beginning the purpose of the mod was to add a russian faction that would seamlessly mesh in/supplement the other 2035 factions in vanilla game. Thanks to many requests we have added compatibility configs for ASDG and ALiVe, but that's about it in the forseeable future. There are too many mods and it is not in my power to solve every compatibility problem separately on my own. In addition, both RHS and our mods are focusing on different things - RHS is a total conversion adding 3 high quality factions while we mostly just focus on putting the Russian Armed Forces in the 2035 era. Of course, people are more than welcome in writing their own compatibility configs. :)

The Pantsir makes this mod worth it alone, it's really nice. I have some feedback though.

I think the radar range should be increased a bit, otherwise incoming jets have easy time hitting them even with self guided bombs. Also the missiles seem to be configured as IR guided missiles, which makes them usable without using the radar and makes them quite easy to flare away.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, heavygunner said:

The Pantsir makes this mod worth it alone, it's really nice. I have some feedback though.

I think the radar range should be increased a bit, otherwise incoming jets have easy time hitting them even with self guided bombs. Also the missiles seem to be configured as IR guided missiles, which makes them usable without using the radar and makes them quite easy to flare away.

Thanks friend. :-) 
The function of Pantsir was bad at the last update. The missiles worked on the IR track and the activity of the device itself was bad too. Detection of air targets was very slow and delayed. The missiles were inaccurate. But now everything has been fixed. The missiles work on the radar and for a longer distance.There are short distance cannons. Even the Pantsir tower itself now works better. It is best weapon in our mod for me. :-)  Unbeatable for helicopters and difficult to overcome for jets. I think you have something to look forward to. :-)

• Like 1

Love this Mod!

(Like it more than RHS's but dont tell'em :f:)

Do you plan to add a Drum-Mag for the AK12 to get a RPK12(ish) rifle?

Would be awesome to close the gap between AKs and PKM

On 9. 5. 2018 at 10:43 PM, Mindas said:

Compatibility with RHS is not planned, at least not from our side. From the very beginning the purpose of the mod was to add a russian faction that would seamlessly mesh in/supplement the other 2035 factions in vanilla game. Thanks to many requests we have added compatibility configs for ASDG and ALiVe, but that's about it in the forseeable future. There are too many mods and it is not in my power to solve every compatibility problem separately on my own. In addition, both RHS and our mods are focusing on different things - RHS is a total conversion adding 3 high quality factions while we mostly just focus on putting the Russian Armed Forces in the 2035 era. Of course, people are more than welcome in writing their own compatibility configs. :)

Got it. Thanks for the answer. :wink_o:

23 hours ago, Bayern_Maik said:

Love this Mod!

(Like it more than RHS's but dont tell'em :f:)

Do you plan to add a Drum-Mag for the AK12 to get a RPK12(ish) rifle?

Would be awesome to close the gap between AKs and PKM

Maybe. So far I do not plan, but who knows... ;-)

• Like 1

New update is currently has been released! Tanks DLC features and a lot of stuff that has been tweaked, fixed or outright reworked. :)

See the changelog and pics for details.

(Dropbox and Steam Workshop links on the first page updated. Working/waiting on the rest.)

Changelog:

VERSION 5.1.0 (12-05-2018)

- Completely reworked and recreated new vests in multiple variants and camo.
- Reworked helmets, backpacks and other gear.
- Tweaked textures for ground troops (sampling, "worn out" looks etc.)
- Tweaked textures for weapons (lowered shininess etc.,)

- Added new 1P-87 sights.
- Tweaked the driving model for all vehicles.
- Enhanced destruction model and hit points for all vehicles (ground and air)
- Added SLAT grids and ERA armor for heavy armor, to up it to the Tanks DLC standard.
- Tweaked the looks and attributes of rockets and projectiles.
- Tweaked functionality of the SHORAD system for Pancir-S1, so that it's close to reality.
(rockets being used for detection on long distance, but still balanced for core gameplay. Cannons for closer distance.)

- New ported UAV drone Pchela-1T.
- Tweaked config for ground units and all vehicles, so that it is balanced for the base game (skill, endurance etc.)
- Removed special/optional config for CSAT replacement. (it is planned as an independent mod now). Uniforms and gear still included.
- Fixed all reported and newly discovered bugs.
- Fixed, tweaked and reworked a lot of other stuff that I don't remember right now. :)

- All is fully compatible with base game and all DLCs.

6BG1kk.jpg

qeF7uL.jpgmn54fy.jpg1OIg7q.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Good stuff fellas.  Love this mod when we do 2035 scenarios.  This and the CSAT Replacement by Evancat are a welcome addition as opfors vs Vanilla "Iranian Space Bugs".  Well done!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, autigergrad said:

Good stuff fellas.  Love this mod when we do 2035 scenarios.  This and the CSAT Replacement by Evancat are a welcome addition as opfors vs Vanilla "Iranian Space Bugs".  Well done!

18 hours ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

Thanks Deathstruck  and Mindas for the update !

Thank you for the warm feedback, guys!

Decided to post a FAQ for some questions that keep popping up a lot:

(Will link to it on the first page)

What does this mod do?

* As said in the info/description, it adds a Russian faction fit for the 2035 era.

But RHS already exists, what is the point of this mod? Isn't this mod just a cheap knock-off?

* No.

RHS is a total conversion adding 3 high quality factions (including the modern day Russian Army) while we mostly just focus on putting the Russian Armed Forces in the 2035 era, so it could seamlessly stand right next to the vanilla BIS factions (NATO, AAF, CSAT).

As you can see, both mods focus on fundamentally different re-enditions of the Russian Army.

We also try to keep it as close to vanilla and optimized as possible to assure good performance (polygon count, texture size like BIS units etc.).

My weapons are missing optics/sights

* I am gonna assume you are using CBA/ASDG? If that is the case, you have the use the special ASDG config which is included in the \Arma 3!Workshop\2035 RAF subfolder, and replace the one in the "Addons" folder with it.

Do you plan on adding XY

* We mostly try to stick to our own plan (which means for example unique counter variants to BIS vehicles etc.) and have already plenty of requests and suggestions. It's more than likely that the request you've made has already been asked (and answered).

Will it be compatible with XY

* Most likely no. Right now it is compatible with ASDG and ALiVE, which were added due to the popular demand in the early days of the mod.

We simply don't have enough time or manpower to provide compatibility with every mod out there.

But you are more than welcome writing your own compatibility patches. :)

How can I support you?

* Feedback and perhaps a positive rating (if you liked it) and a Favourite on Steam Workshop, spreading the word, using our mod for missions/videos etc. will always warm our heart and motivate us. :drinking2:

If you want to go further, you can also support us financially through Paypal (link on the first page). The money goes 100% into mod-related things like acquiring better models etc.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

it seems 9K333 Verba sight WIP ? it is very hard to lock on air target....

4 hours ago, sammael said:

it seems 9K333 Verba sight WIP ? it is very hard to lock on air target....

Do you mean Verba without a scope?

51aagX.png 

We are pleased to announce that 2035: Russian Armed Forces and ArmA3 Aegis projects are joining forces!

Both mods are going to co-operate, share assets and hopefully bring you the best joint 2035 experience in the future!

Please do check out and follow their BIS topic and Steam Workshop!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

thx good job! this eating rhs afrf for breakfast

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, amon11 said:

thx good job! this eating rhs afrf for breakfast

Meh... RHS Has it's perks! Also lil bug I picked up on; in virtual arsenal I can't find your sights for the AEK & AK-12 just vannila.... don't know if it's just me but there ya go. :rthumb: