Thank you for the warm feedback guys. :)

There is still a lot of stuff planned in the future. We'll slowly but surely replace/phase out all vanilla assets and introduce winter camo as well.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Deathstruck said:

.....and introduce winter camo as well.

Looking forward to that mate!

On 10/28/2015 at 1:27 AM, Deathstruck said:

XUDKby1.png

Currect Version: 3.0 (13-01-2017)

Download Links:
Dropbox (407, 13MB)

Steam Workshop

news_download_a3_3.png
2035: Russian Armed Forces v3.0

Links not yet updated:

banner-420x120.png

===============
1. DESCRIPTION
===============

This mod adds a fictional "future" version of the Russian Armed Forces to ArmA 3. It can be used to complement the other 2035 factions in the game.

Featured are unique uniforms, vests and gear (with their own models and textures) and included is the regular army, recon, paratroopers, Spetsnaz, sniper teams etc. in various camo versions.

For now, a lot of vanilla ArmA3 assets are utilized, especially vehicles which are retextured with the modern russian camo.

Another thing included is our own weapon pack featuring AK12 variants, AEK, Pecheneg etc. Marskman DLC features are compatible as well.

We plan on expanding the roster, gear and armament with further versions. Same goes for some of the ArmA3 assets/placeholders (CSAT RPG-42 etc.) that will be replaced in the future.

Mod is is currently compatible with Zeus, ASDG and ALiVE.

ALiVE users: Faction name is "min_rf" (without quotation marks).

===============
2. REQUIREMENTS
===============

- ArmA 3

========================
3. INSTALLATION/UNINSTALLATION
========================

Extract the folder @Min_RF into your ArmA3 game directory and enable the mod in the launcher. Also put the Mindas.bikey into the core Keys folder.

For uninstallation, disable the mod in the launcher and delete the respective folder.

Also, please make sure you are using the correct config for whatever version you are trying to use (vanilla or the ASDG folder which is within the mod folder. You need to take it out and replace the one being used

================================
4. CREDITS
================================

Mindas - Everything. Models, textures, config.. yes, he's that busy!
Deathstruck/Slashback/Salvatore_Lee - Betatest, screenshots, permissions. And yes, I had that many nicknames.
Toadie2K - AK animations.
TheEvanCat - Black Titan launcher.
VanSchmoozin (VSM) - Balaclava model
PetrTlach - Consultations
Sabre One - Screenshots (2.0)
BadHabitz - Help with solving some of the retexturing problems concering the Titan launcher.
Bohemia Interactive - The rest of the assets and ArmA3.

==========================
5. MODDER'S RESOURCE INFO
==========================

- Retextures are okay. Any manner of them. Feel free releasing those without asking (for those who are interested: HiddenSelections are enabled for both uniforms and weapons).

- Same goes for using the mod as a requirement for another.

- Please ask our permission before releasing mods that alter or are based on the assets of this mod (models etc.)

=========================
6. CONTACT INFORMATION

You can usually contact us on the respective forums.

Mindas
Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/users.php?m=details&id=62241&u=Mindas

Deathstruck
BIS Forums: https://forums.bistudio.com/user/751402-deathstruck/
Armaholic: http://www.armaholic.com/users.php?m=details&id=9573&u=Slashback

7. LEGAL STUFF/ DISCLAIMER

By downloading and using this modification, you agree that the author of the modification cannot be held responsible for any damage to software or hardware directly or indirectly caused by the aforementioned modification. Use at your own risk, yaddy yadda.

=================
8. VERSION HISTORY
=================

Click to expand the spoiler section to see the changelog.

Reveal hidden contents

VERSION 3.0 (13-01-2017)
- A brand new Desert pack (Units, vehicles, weapons)
- All weapons in 3 camo versions (Black, Desert, Forest)
- Same goes for vehicles (Green, Desert, Nakidka)
- New weapons: PP-2000 and ASH-12.7
- New Kobra EKP-8-18 Optics
- Added infantry units in Urban (Izlom) camo
- New helmets, hats, vests, belts in various camo
- Scouts in brand new camouflage and equipment
- New Spetsnaz units replacing the old ones (basic and desert version), new models, camo, equipment

- Config adjustments (weapons, units)
- Minor model and texture fixes
- Fixed reported issues

Version 2.01 (25-11-2016)
- Fixed model deformation when using launchers
- Fixed iron sights for all weapons and their settings
- Some config fixes/adjustments

- New Orsis T-5000 Sniper's rifle
- Added Metis-M AT-13 static launcher

Version 2.0 (18-11-2016)
- Fixed all compatibility issues with the latest official patches/updates
- A completely new weapon pack (AK-12 variants, AEK-a545, 6p69, Pecheneg-SP, silencers, optics...)
- Textures have been updated to the APEX look/standard
- Fixed models
- New camouflage for all vehicles/armor

- JAK-130 Mitten as a CAS plane
- Reworked and added new gear for all units (helmets, caps, bandanas, balaclavas, berets...)
- New equipment in VSR camouflage

Version 1.05 (25-04-16)
- Compatibility with the new enhancements introduced in 1.54 and 1.56 patches.
- New Ballistic vest/Chest rig.
- New Combat belt.
- Infantry uniforms changed from Gorka to TTSKO in Digital Flora camo.
- New textures for the Tactical Goggles.
- New weapon sounds.

- Edited armor protection values in accordance to those introduced in 1.54 patch.
- Edited/tweaked weapon values.
- Small texture and config tweaks.

Version 1.0 (25-11-15)
- Compatibility with Marksman DLC optics.
- Compatibility with Zeus.
- Compatibility with ALiVE.
- ASDG Joint Rails compatibility via an optional config file.
- Added HiddenSelections to weapons (they can be now retextured).
- Added new AK12 and AKU12 with foregrip.
- Added Camo versions of AK12.
- Added new Spetsnaz units.
- Added new Gorka uniforms.
- Added new tactical vest and backpack in SURPAT camo.
- Added new unit "Saboteur".
- Added new camo faces for Spetsnaz
- Added new groups (Mechanized/Motorized infantry, tank platoons etc.).
- Spotter is now wearing a ghillie suit.
- Added RF ammo boxes to the Editor.
- Added all the RF items to the Editor. Uniforms, vests, headgear etc.

- Edited/improved materials on all models.
- Majority of textures reworked.
- Completely remade Tactical vest. Textures and mainly model.
- Reworked Light tactical vest.
- All vests should be now compatible with BIS unit models, mainly BLUFOR.
- Reworked backpacks, new straps.
- Backpacks are now empty in Virtual Arsenal.
- Renamed all the uniforms to better differentiate between them.
- Reworked all inventory icons.

- Fixed AK12 GL using wrong grenades.
- Fixed bullet collision on all weapons.
- Fixed vehicles not being visible in Virtual Arsenal/Garage.
- Fixed Geometry LOD on units.

Version 0.9 (27-10-15)
- Initial public release.

===============
9. SCREENSHOTS
===============

[Click to Enlarge]

DROPBOX ----> Not Working Yet. plz change it.

Edited by majidmobarhan
edit

@majidmobarhan

You don't have to quote the whole post. And just use the Armaholic link then.

Dropbox is known for blocking downloads after a lot of people use it, because I don't have a premium account. I think.

Some progress update.

T-14 Armata is mostly done and rolling out in various camo versions.

The EMR camo for infantry has also been remade in better quality.

More stuff to come.

rl6p1w.jpg

• Like 9

Still alive. Some screens from the upcoming update.

All uniform/gear textures have been upped in quality. T-14 & T-15 Armata and GRAD launcher are rolling around in 3 different camos (Green, Nakidka, Desert) and there is a new Partisan camo as well, for all you Gorka enthusiasts. :) And a Ka-52.

(Also not pictured, but we're currently working on an Pancir S1 (or SA-22 Greyhound) which will replace the current Russian AA gun.)

TIwhiH.jpgxZaMVr.jpg6gv2Do.jpgjvTfJp.jpg

RJrwUz.jpgy4sFRT.jpg

6Bo1tW.jpg

aOOIjj.jpg

• Like 24

11 hours ago, flv*venom* said:

Dear god, I just came.

And there's more to come (no pun intended)! So be sure to have those tissues ready. :P

• Like 9

Hey guys, 

just dropped by to say, that I'm extremely excited for this mod, and that I am looking forward to the next release. One thing that I noticed, and if I remember right, it was brought up once here allready is, that with this mod loaded many language protocols stop working.

By that I mean, that you revert from let's say mandarin to english. also when using mods like CUP, the Czech voices stop working. My question would now be: Is there a solution to this, or is Arma only able to handle a limited ammount of different languages (nothing can be done about it)?

anyway, looking forward to the russkies :D

p.s.: I got a brand new box of tissues ready :D

How have i not seen this earlier. 

Some nice work here, keep it up 

I'm not drooling! You're drooling!

How about changing some names to be a bit more accurate? For example, Mi-28 looks nothing like the Hamok, it should probably be a Kamov helo (Ka-72?). BTR-K is named BMPT in reality and T-100 was heavily based on "Tcherny Orel" (Black Eagle) concept tank. The tank would probably be using Kord HMG and not NSVT, too.

Also, I could have sworn that once, there were reskins of Tempest (Kamaz Typhoon) and a Russian skin for Xian VTOL that you or someone else showed. Are they being worked on, or is it just my memory playing tricks on me?

On 17. 4. 2017 at 11:29 PM, flv*venom* said:

Hey guys, 

just dropped by to say, that I'm extremely excited for this mod, and that I am looking forward to the next release. One thing that I noticed, and if I remember right, it was brought up once here allready is, that with this mod loaded many language protocols stop working.

By that I mean, that you revert from let's say mandarin to english. also when using mods like CUP, the Czech voices stop working. My question would now be: Is there a solution to this, or is Arma only able to handle a limited ammount of different languages (nothing can be done about it)?

anyway, looking forward to the russkies :D

p.s.: I got a brand new box of tissues ready :D

Hmm, honestly we're kinda not sure what to do with this. Haven't come with a solution yet. :/

Any more experienced scripter/addon maker maybe wants to chime in?

On 6. 5. 2017 at 8:08 PM, dragon01 said:

How about changing some names to be a bit more accurate? For example, Mi-28 looks nothing like the Hamok, it should probably be a Kamov helo (Ka-72?). BTR-K is named BMPT in reality and T-100 was heavily based on "Tcherny Orel" (Black Eagle) concept tank. The tank would probably be using Kord HMG and not NSVT, too.

Also, I could have sworn that once, there were reskins of Tempest (Kamaz Typhoon) and a Russian skin for Xian VTOL that you or someone else showed. Are they being worked on, or is it just my memory playing tricks on me?

Doesn't really matter when it comes to BTR-K and T-100 because both are getting replaced by T-14 and T-15 Armata in the next update. (which, as I am speaking/writing, is being packaged right now)

Also,I am sure that wasn't us with the Russian VTOL. :happy: But we are putting out our own version of the Kamaz.

• Like 2

New update is up! Check the first page for links. :happy:

Also enclosing some pics of the new Pantsir AA (SA-22) and Kamaz model. The rest can be seen on the pictures above.

Also, important: We know that the Pantsir and T-15 seems to be shooting rockets only from one side of the launcher. Currently trying to figure it out.

Changelog:

VERSION 3.5 (09-05-2017)
- MBT T-14 Armata added (replacing T-100)
- IFV T-15 Armata added (replacing BTR-K)
- New 2B26-GRAD multiple rocket launcher.
- New Pantsir-S1 (SA-22) surface-to-air missile and anti-aircraft artillery weapon system
- Ported KA-52
- All Kamaz models have been improved
- New "Partizan" gorka camos
- New "Goblin-70" backpacks for recon units

- All textures have been upped in quality (Bigger camo resolution etc.)
- Some weapon textures have been edited

- Weapon attributes edited and improved
- All error messages should be fixed

RYLZfq.jpg

wtcdug.jpg

• Like 13

OMG and just as I was about to go to bed...

when I read your "being packed right now" part, I went nearly crazy. But then I thought "no way he meant that the way you understood it" :D

just had a very quick toy around with the new vehicles, they are so beautiful and just wow :D 

many thanks you guys, keep on with this mod :)

• Like 1

OK, a few things...

1. Armata uses an NSVT machinegun instead of Kord (the real thing uses Kord).

2. Armata is missing its coaxial PKT.

3. Ka-52 missiles look like Scalpels.

1 hour ago, dragon01 said:

OK, a few things...

1. Armata uses an NSVT machinegun instead of Kord (the real thing uses Kord).

2. Armata is missing its coaxial PKT.

3. Ka-52 missiles look like Scalpels.

1. & 2. Well, we've went through numerous sources, photos we could dig up and couldn't really find any definitive proof or info about  any kind of coaxial machineguns. Same with the NSVT and Kord thing. Somewhere it says it used Kord, and somewhere a NSVT.

Then again we don't really speak good russian and it is possible we could have missed something. In that case, if anyone can provide us some solid sources etc., we'll gladly rectify that!

3. Thanks. Rockets will be fixed in the next version. They're going to have their own model too.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deathstruck said:

1. & 2. Well, we've went through numerous sources, photos we could dig up and couldn't really find any definitive proof or info about  any kind of coaxial machineguns. Same with the NSVT and Kord thing. Somewhere it says it used Kord, and somewhere a NSVT

According to Janes the Armata isn't equipped with a coax, and I would consider Janes one of the most reliable sources when it comes to military equipment.

Also I can't see one on any of the pics.

Couple of bugs to report for this version:

• The PP-2000's deploy pivot is still too low so you'll sink into the ground if you try to "deploy" it on the ground.

OBJGdXS.png

• The Grad gunner's camera view is positioned incorrectly when switching from free-look to weapon view. Instead of looking through the launcher's optics itself, you'll just look at the windows instead.

2eA6ecg.png

• The Pantsir's rear step lacks collision and fire geometry. You can move and shoot through it.

zCTHqRd.png

• Rear sections of the T-14 and T-15 also similarly lack collision (T-14 not pictured but it's affected too).

M2Gtf6o.png

• The T-15's coaxial MG's muzzle effect is positioned backwards. It also shows itself when firing the main cannon (hard to see in this screenshot but it's there).

TdePshN.png

And just a nitpick (more like a request :f:) but would it be possible for you guys to adapt Toadie's AWM reloading animation for the Orsis instead of using the vanilla M320 LRR's animation?

When config'd to be used on your Orsis, Toadie's AWM reload animation matches well as opposed to the LRR (the hand is actually holding the bolt, for instance). The Orsis just needs a little bit of re-syncing of its animation speed and the time that the magazine gets pulled out to match the RTM. And given that Toadie made the AWM source material freely available for use in A3 mods...well.

For comparison:

TOP - Vanilla M320 LRR reload animation / BOTTOM - Toadie's AWM reload animation

bRysnA3.png

hECJPNG.png

Edited by drebin052

Here's a Russian source that looks reputable (seems like a military technology news site):
https://vpk.name/library/f/armata.html

Aside from Kord (which seems like a no-brainer for Armata, seeing as it's the replacement for NSV), it mentions the PKTM and even seems to have its location. My Russian isn't good enough to actually translate that part, though (it seems that it's mounted in an unorthodox way and can be reloaded from outside).