Ok, wow guys.

I guess this is my fault because I could have worded it better in the readme to avoid the confusion. My apologies to R0adkill11 and MODUL for not making it clear and causing such commotion.

As for the textures, I don't know Mindas' opinion yet, but I am quite liking the worn-out look! Definitely wouldn't mind to see you release it as your own personal retexture (or hell, maybe even implementing it in our mod?), but bear in mind we're reworking uniforms and equipment/helmet models rather constantly and the next big update will change some stuff again. :)

------------------------------------------------

Also, yes we are aware of the issues with new updates like missing vehicle camouflage, russian radio protocol etc.

The addon is still being worked on so we'll be sure to iron that out and bring you some new content as well!

So stay tuned, because next update will be a big one. ;)

• Like 4

Some work in progress:

Helmets and combat goggles have been reworked, and we have added our own bandanas/face wraps. Vehicles will also have new camo, but it's not exactly seen here. :P

LfMSH2c.jpg

• Like 2

Glad to hear you guys are still working on this most awesome mod, and regarding the retextures by MODUL, I hope your comments persuade him to release his "worn" version.

Best of luck with the next update guys. 

would love to see some Omon units in this :) , also will you add small things like insignias and berets ?

keep it up this looks very promising, we need more unique factions for the 2035 setting ( even with Apex)

Thanks for the nice words and interest guys. :)

Well, I wouldn't really count on OMON, since they are part of the Federal Police which is not exactly in the scope of this mod.

As for insignias - you can already put custom insignias and patches on default uniforms, if that's what you meant? And there is already an officer Beret included as you can see on the first few pictures of the mod. :)

Fantastic mod guys, can't wait for the update :)

Any plans beyond the infantry stuff? (i.e. New vehicles etc rather than just reskins, which work well as it is)

I seem to be having a problem. Ever since Apex came out, the custom vehicle skins for this mod or other CSAT mods no longer work.

I have no idea what is causing it, but I am pretty angry because BI has not even acknowledged that this bug is occurring even though several people have started to report it. Once again, for all their talk of supporting mods, they screw over the mod community by breaking their stuff with config changes and then placing the agency for fixing them on the authors.

I seem to be having a problem. Ever since Apex came out, the custom vehicle skins for this mod or other CSAT mods no longer work.

I have no idea what is causing it, but I am pretty angry because BI has not even acknowledged that this bug is occurring even though several people have started to report it. Once again, for all their talk of supporting mods, they screw over the mod community by breaking their stuff with config changes and then placing the agency for fixing them on the authors.

Unfortunately releasing updates can break addons/mods, but addon makers can test out new features on the dev branch if they wish. I can appreciate you maybe annoyed but no need to be angry, the situation is a double edged sword as improvements and new features can come at a cost of somethings not working after an update. We are fortunate that BIS continues to add new features and content, where other game makers may not.

• Like 2

I would be willing to port in a nice T-14 model for your mod if you are interested in continuing this project.

I would be willing to port in a nice T-14 model for your mod if you are interested in continuing this project.

Hello! Sorry for the absence, bit busy with RL.

We are definitely continuing this project and are interested in the T-14 model you talked about. Maybe we can get more info through PM? :)

Hello, I wanted to ask you whether you are interested in a model helicopter MI-8 AMTSH ... I have a 80% complete model ... would like to offer you its further development ..

Are you guys still working on this mod?

Yeah. The last update is actually pretty much finished BUT...

..my laptop SSD is dead and I am stuck on a crappy backup one. Literally the only things that need to be done before a release is some betatesting and screenshots showcasing the new content.

Currently trying to figure that one out somehow.

EDIT: Ah, screw it. I will just go ahead and upload the new version, it should have been out like a week agi. Will add the screenshots later.

• Like 4

Yeah. The last update is actually pretty much finished BUT...

..my laptop SSD is dead and I am stuck on a crappy backup one. Literally the only things that need to be done before a release is some betatesting and screenshots showcasing the new content.

Currently trying to figure that one out somehow.

EDIT: Ah, screw it. I will just go ahead and upload the new version, it should have been out like a week agi. Will add the screenshots later.

Because of this a huge companies spend a lot of money to protect their data.

If you have more than one PC - take one,istall Linux there and write a simply script,which shall backup your essential data every... ah whatever you like.Just to avoid this next time.

On 18. 11. 2016 at 9:24 PM, Pan Samogon said:

Because of this a huge companies spend a lot of money to protect their data.

If you have more than one PC - take one,istall Linux there and write a simply script,which shall backup your essential data every... ah whatever you like.Just to avoid this next time.

Thankfully, I did not lose any important data. It's just that I am stuck on a laptop that barely reaches the ArmA3 requirements, hindering my work a bit. :D

But thanks for the tip

Anyway, here is the new changelog at least. A friend offered he'll do some screenshots by tomorrow morning so just waiting on him.

This update is a big one. Pretty much everything is either reworked or revamped. :)

Changelog

--------------------

VERSION 2.0 (18-11-2016)

- Fixed all compatibility issues with the latest official patches/updates

- A completely new weapon pack (AK-12 variants, AEK-a545, 6p69, Pecheneg-SP, silencers, optics...)

- Textures have been updated to the APEX look/standard

- Fixed and reworked models

- New camouflage for all vehicles/armor

- New JAK-130 Mitten as a CAS plane

- Reworked and added new gear for all units (helmets, caps, bandanas, balaclavas, berets...)

- New equipment in VSR camouflage

- Big changes in config, unit attributes (AI, skill, equipment), weapon attributes etc.

- New or reworked groups

- Retained compatibility with ALiVE, ASDG (custom config), Zeus and so on.

• Like 7

Great news!.....been waiting patiently for this update. IMHO, it is one of the best, if not the best, Russian themed mods out there. 

Alright, the update (2.0) is currently out for Steam Workshop, Dropbox, Armaholic and PlaywithSIX. Check the first page for links.

Changelog is above, here are some screens showcasing some of the new content (made by Sabre One).

[Click to Enlarge]

0hiIwuX.jpg AdLTR6i.jpg
OTJcLX9.jpg 1bHccev.jpg
9Htigi3.jpg HNG2FPt.jpg
4iUfJLn.jpg

• Like 6

Updated mod v1.5.0.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Thanks! But is it possible that you guys could change the version number to 2.0 instead? I tried to do it on my own with the Open Editor function, but can't for some reason. :)

You guys have done a wonderful job with this update....spent over an hour in the VA drooling over the upgraded content.....Mindas certainly has the Midas Touch!! 

My first early Arma christmas present. Thank you. 

Yeah we know about this bug. Thing is, it's happening completely randomly and has been there since the first version and we really can't pinpoint it or even replicate.

For example, for me it went away after a restart. :/

Anyone else have encountered something similiar?

Anyone else have encountered something similiar?

Don't really use launchers that much so wouldn't have noticed this.....but yes, equipping ANY launcher, even vanilla A3 launchers, result in the photos posted by Yoyodef.

It happens with most (not all) of the uniforms from the pack, however, equipping your launchers with other uniforms in the VA, (tested with vanilla, CUP, WarfareThai) everything is good.

I'm no expert, but I would say there may be a problem with some of the uniform configs.

I'm using the RC branch of A3.  

It isn't random for me or my friend, it is happening only with some uniforms precisely.

• Pilot, Pilot (helicopter)
  • Ghillie
  • Fatigues (Digital flora/Sleeveless)
  • Recon Fatigues (Gorka)
  • Treillis de reco (Gorka/Des gants)
  • Recon Fatigues (Gorka/Hood/Sleeveless)
  • Recon Fatigues (Gorka/Gloves)
  • Recon Fatigues (KLMK)
  • Recon Fatigues (KLMK/Hood)
  • Recon Fatigues (KLMK/Hood/Sleeveless)
  • Recon Fatigues (KLMK/Gloves)

Those are the ones that are bug for us, even after restart ther is no changement.

I would say there may be a problem with some of the uniform configs.

Yes the problem come from the uniforms not from the launchers I think.

All those issues with "stretched limbs" are related to character bones references (normally happens with ported content from A2, as A2 and A3 have totally diferent "bones" strutures for animations), so the uniforms may have some errors on the animations section of the code

Anyways, good to see this mod updated and with so much new content!

Spasibo!