@Deathstruck Dunno if you seen my suggestion, but T-14 would need a coaxial 7.62mm machine gun. This small slit on the right side of the main gun, is a coaxial machine gun port.

Cheers, and merry christmass. :)

I love this mod, it's one of the best! I have like one or two requests, btw. Will gas masks be added in the future? Also, will a version of the Ka-52 with six wing pylons be included in the future?

On 23. 12. 2017 at 11:38 AM, Damian90 said:

@Deathstruck Dunno if you seen my suggestion, but T-14 would need a coaxial 7.62mm machine gun. This small slit on the right side of the main gun, is a coaxial machine gun port.

Cheers, and merry christmass. :)

Hey there.

Well from this very thread and our own research we had some very conflicting information regarding the coaxial machinegun. Some website talks about it, some doesn't etc.

I mean, it wouldn't be very hard to add it - we just need to be 100% sure about it.

I got this link for example, that (apparently) speaks for the coax: https://vpk.name/library/f/armata.html

and then there is this, earlier from the thread:

According to Janes the Armata isn't equipped with a coax, and I would consider Janes one of the most reliable sources when it comes to military equipment.

Also I can't see one on any of the pics.

etc. etc.

Do you by any chance have any definitive source? It would help a lot. :)

On 23. 12. 2017 at 11:26 PM, Polyus said:

I love this mod, it's one of the best! I have like one or two requests, btw. Will gas masks be added in the future? Also, will a version of the Ka-52 with six wing pylons be included in the future?

Gasmask are possible. Although not quite sure about their function apart from being purely cosmetic.

Can you be also a bit more specific about the 6-pylon version of KA-52. Just need to know if such variant exists. :)

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Polyus said:

Thanks.

Looks like a completely different (new?), modernized version of Kamov. K-52M or something like that?

We'd probably have to remake the entire heli (since the one in the mod is an older different model), for which we currently don't have time. :/

Unless the basic version with 6 pylons also exists, in which case it would be just a question of adding them.

We'll definitely keep this one in mind though. Thanks for the heads up. :)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Deathstruck said:

Gasmask are possible. Although not quite sure about their function apart from being purely cosmetic.

Well, paired with a contamination mod could be used as their intended function.

1 hour ago, Deathstruck said:

Thanks.

Looks like a completely different (new?), modernized version of Kamov. K-52M or something like that?

We'd probably have to remake the entire heli (since the one in the mod is an older different model), for which we currently don't have time. :/

Unless the basic version with 6 pylons also exists, in which case it would be just a question of adding them.

We'll definitely keep this one in mind though. Thanks for the heads up. :)

I can't find anything about it being a separate variant, but that's ok! I'd suggest more, cause this mod is excellent, but I don't want to bother you guys.

Actually, the helo in the pics is the production version of Ka-52. The old BIS model seems to have been based on a prototype. 

That said, the two extra hardpoints seem to actually be quite insubstantial. It seems that the only thing they can carry (at least according to a graphic in Wikipedia) is a dual Igla launcher. Useful, yes, but not terribly vital.

• Like 1

I have no idea what the big box thing is that they carry, btw. @Deathstruck I can send you those tracked Pantsir pics I told you about if you want.

@Deathstruck

Jane's is actually very poor source, I found that many times they were extremely wrong.

Lack of coax makes no sense, and would be a serious flaw in design. Besides what would be purpose of that slit next to the main gun if not for coaxial machine gun, I doubt that UVZ engineers would make such serious design flaw, and design a slit next to the main gun that serves no purpose, besides being slit for coaxial machine gun.

BTW all predecessors of T-14 developed in Russia, Soviet Union and Ukraine, by predecessors I mean 4th generation MBT projects, had coaxial machine gun, altough also poorly visible due to design of low profile or unmanned turrets, but coax was also placed in such poorly visible small slit next to the main gun, and it had ammo storage of continous belt of 2000 rounds.

So by logical observations, we can safely assume that there is coax with 2000 rounds.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Polyus said:

I have no idea what the big box thing is that they carry, btw. @Deathstruck I can send you those tracked Pantsir pics I told you about if you want.

Sure, go right ahead. :)

10 hours ago, Damian90 said:

@Deathstruck

Jane's is actually very poor source, I found that many times they were extremely wrong.

Lack of coax makes no sense, and would be a serious flaw in design. Besides what would be purpose of that slit next to the main gun if not for coaxial machine gun, I doubt that UVZ engineers would make such serious design flaw, and design a slit next to the main gun that serves no purpose, besides being slit for coaxial machine gun.

BTW all predecessors of T-14 developed in Russia, Soviet Union and Ukraine, by predecessors I mean 4th generation MBT projects, had coaxial machine gun, altough also poorly visible due to design of low profile or unmanned turrets, but coax was also placed in such poorly visible small slit next to the main gun, and it had ammo storage of continous belt of 2000 rounds.

So by logical observations, we can safely assume that there is coax with 2000 rounds.

Thank you. We eventually concluded that is a correct assumption and also managed to dig out some newer videos where they talk about the tank in detail - confirming the coaxial PKTM port.

So yeah, the coax MG is going to be included in the next version. :)

will we be seeing more Artillery guns in this mod? I'm thinking of such designs as:

Towed gun-howitzer M1955 (D-20); Calibre - 152.4mm, status; Active, this post-WW2(1947~55) gun is still in use by the hundreds by Russia and many Middle-east and East-European countries. 

Obuzier_in_pozitie_de_tragere.jpg

2S7 Pion; Calibre - 203mm,  status; Active, Russia has 20 guns in use and Ulkraine has 99 brought up from reserves due to the Donbass crisis.

dPqBPcx.jpg

this beauty is well suited for a 2035-era as it just rolled out last year...

2S35 Koalitsiya-SV; Calibre - 152.4mm, status; Recently delivered to artillery units with so far 12 SPGs built.

1280px-Alabino110416-45.jpg

2S31 Vena Air-Droppable, Amphibious self-propelled mortar system;  Calibre - 120mm Rifled Mortar cannon, status; Active, unveiled 2014 numbers produced unknown...

1280px-2S31_Vena_-_Oboronexpo2014part3-0

• Like 4

On 31. 12. 2017 at 1:31 PM, Digger James said:

will we be seeing more Artillery guns in this mod? I'm thinking of such designs as:

Hey there.

Thank you for your suggestions. But for now we are not planning on expanding the artillery part of the mod.

We wanted to mainly wrap up the equipment and armament so that it could be comparable to/complement the core vanilla BIS factions (plus the desert and winter versions as a bonus). But maybe in the future? :)

Right now we are focusing on fixing stuff, especially physics, models and some other things that need our attention. Also the drones, to make the faction complete.

• Like 2

On 12. 1. 2018 at 11:12 PM, Polyus said:

I think I found something that could "fill out" the vehicle side of things without being too labor-intensive. 

http://www.vitalykuzmin.net/Military/ARMY-2017-Exhibition-pavilions/i-DjMc6Ds/A

Damn it, I can't post the image because this site is poorly-designed.

Thank you for your post. I'll look at this link and we certainly find some inspiration for vehicle group expansion. :-)

• Like 2

Ok, cool! I'd tell you more but don't want to be annoying.

• Like 1

hey was wondering if you could make a blufor version as some terrorist factions are opfor ,

I was wondering if you could add some divers at some point

and I know that this isn't really Russia but I stumbled across this thought at some point this might be a nice addition to the mods on the dessert end of things

Member of the "Turan" group with his modded AK, operating in Syria, Deir EzZor province. According to rumors this unit consist of Russian and Ex-Soviet republic muslims with military background

O8IP0O2.jpg

would this help on the drone end of things?

bCzI1XFDI2w.jpg

that's all I have for now cheers guys love the winter stuff

On 16. 1. 2018 at 2:29 AM, Polyus said:

Ok, cool! I'd tell you more but don't want to be annoying.

All right, you're not annoying... :-)

hey was wondering if you could make a blufor version as some terrorist factions are opfor...

Change the side is very simple in the editor. ;-)

I was wondering if you could add some divers at some point...

Divers are planned for the next update of our mod.

I know that this isn't really Russia but I stumbled across this thought at some point this might be a nice addition to the mods on the dessert end of things

Member of the "Turan" group with his modded AK, operating in Syria, Deir EzZor province. According to rumors this unit consist of Russian and Ex-Soviet republic muslims with military background...

We do not plan this group for now...

that's all I have for now cheers guys love the winter stuff...

Thanks... :-)

Hi, Love your guys mod just wondering if you could add more variation to the APCs. TO give an Idea it would be cool to see the BTR 87. The BTR 87 is

armed with 2A42 30mm auto cannon, 9M133 anti-tank rockets, and a 7.62mm coaxial gun.

New_BTR_87_Armored_Personnel_Carrier_app

Another APC idea would be Russia's new Bumerang. The Bumerang is Armed with a 2A42 30mm auto cannon, 9M133 kornet anti-tank rockets, and a 7.62mm coaxial gun.1024px-4mayrehearsal_21.jpg

Another APC that Russia has developed is the Kurganets-25. Armed with either a 2A42 30mm auto cannon or a 12.7mm Kord machine gun.

4mayrehearsal_10.jpg

Any way keep up the amazing work!

• Like 4

I must admit i totally overlooked this mod as i had RHS AFRF since its release...

However i downloaded this mod and was totally suprised at the content and quality withing 2035 Russian armed forces.

The amount of uniforms,helmets,and gear is awesome,and performance is great.

I recently decided to return to vanilla arma3 for the sake of performance and compatibility,i downloaded Apex and any DLC i didnt currently own.These units work great against vanilla Nato(slightly re-equipped though)

Im just wondering is there any further updates coming out for this mod? Any plans for vehicle interiors?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, redarmy said:

I must admit i totally overlooked this mod as i had RHS AFRF since its release...

However i downloaded this mod and was totally suprised at the content and quality withing 2035 Russian armed forces.

The amount of uniforms,helmets,and gear is awesome,and performance is great.

I recently decided to return to vanilla arma3 for the sake of performance and compatibility,i downloaded Apex and any DLC i didnt currently own.These units work great against vanilla Nato(slightly re-equipped though)

Im just wondering is there any further updates coming out for this mod? Any plans for vehicle interiors?

Thanks. :-)

I do not in plan the vehicle interiors for now, but I continue working on the next update. Most news will be in next update. I reworked most vests and other items. Other vests variants in various camouflages. I fixed bugs and improved physical model for vehicles, planes and helicopters. I think you will be happy from next update. :-) 

In the evening I will upload some new pictures from the next update. ;-)

• Like 5

fantastic !

really looking forward to those screenies too!  is it possible you might "re" retexture the varsuk and BTR for CSAT to be in the green camo with russian star? I believe i saw a screenshot of it but its not in mod now.You removed when adding in the T15 ?

1 hour ago, redarmy said:

fantastic !

really looking forward to those screenies too!  is it possible you might "re" retexture the varsuk and BTR for CSAT to be in the green camo with russian star? I believe i saw a screenshot of it but its not in mod now.You removed when adding in the T15 ?

The retexture vanilla vehicles are in our mode still, but their scope is set as invisible and continue to be optional. Respectively their scope=1. I will try to add the class names our mod in the future, where these will be included to be used for missions.