Are there any plans to expand on the Armata chasis,

like, self propelled Arty or recovery vehicles? just asking, I am more than happy with what we have :) 

• Like 1

There are no Armata based SPGs.

Only vehicles are: T-14 heavy MBT, T-15 heavy IFV and T-16 engineering recovery vehicle.

Thanks for the sources, guys! We'll definitely take a look at them.

20 hours ago, drebin052 said:

Couple of bugs to report for this version:

snip

Thanks for the report and feedback! All of this will be fixed in the next update. Also will look into replacing the animation. :)

15 hours ago, sammael said:

please add ATGM to T-14

a lot of russian sources and one english about ATGM on armata

https://web.archive.org/web/20150518093100/http://fmso.leavenworth.army.mil/OEWatch/201503/201503.pdf

4 hours ago, sammael said:

aslo in game T-14 max speed is 59km/h

IRL 80-90km/h

http://www.army-technology.com/projects/t-14-armata-main-battle-tank/

Well, the thing about ATGM is, that we couldn't really find any solid photos or sources on it, so we didn't go with it in this version. But we'll possibly add it in the future.

As for speed, 90km/h, we're aware of that but went with our speed because of balance. When we tried the above mentioned one, Armata became incredibly fast even more so compared to other tanks.

Mindas has also read about the speed being even 60km/h, so we went with that because of balance against BIS tanks since it's already pretty strong against them.

However, this was only the first release, so things are still subject of a change of course. (For example the cannon attributes will be tweaked a bit and so on.) Armata has apparently not entered mass serial production yet so it's really hard to say what info is actual and what not so that we can follow it.

• Like 2

Would that be possible to add a 550rpm mode to Ka-52 cannon? It's stuck in low ROF mode, which isn't always the best. As an aviation cannon, if it can't be toggled between modes, it should be stuck in the high one, at least.

Just to chime in on some of the T-14 request.

The tank can load ATGM's in the barrrel itself and launch them that way. Rather that will create any real interesting game play is up to debate. 
Source:
https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-analysis-on-the-Russian-T-14-Armata-Tank-How-does-it-compare-with-Western-Tanks-like-the-M1-Abrams-Leopard-2-Challenger-2

I can't remember were I read it, but if you look at the turret and the left plate that flattens out, is were a potential co-axil gun can go. I believe they said it's a possible upgrade, but not in current production.

Actually, from what I read from that Russian article I posted, it seems to be "sponson-mounted", that is, on the far right side of the turret. It is reloadable from outside, and has a decidedly unorthodox mount.

15 minutes ago, Dargham.iraq said:

hi can you make the T5000 sniper rifle like a mod ? I just want the sniper .

Quite unlikely they will release its standalone. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dargham.iraq said:

I hope so mate

I don't see the logic in releasing it standalone, there is no benefit to the mod. If you need the rifle, can't you just download the whole mod?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dargham.iraq said:

no I don`t want all the mod I just want the rifle 

Well in that case, i suggest you send a personal message to the authors of the mod to see if they will give you permission to make the weapon standalone or you may have to look at creating your own.

• Like 2

Just now, Dargham.iraq said:

I don`t know how can I make weapon 

Well then i would contact the authors as per my suggestion. Now i hope we can revert back to the threads topic. 

• Like 1

Would you consider adding the re textures you did back into the mod. Just for more content. Mostly for stuff like the Russian SPG and T-100 you made (I understand this is not realistic). This will off course increase the mod size so I understand if you do not wish to go this route. Keep up the great work!

During multiple tests last night I noticed that the base Arma 3 Titan AT launched rockets are not engaged by the Armata defensive systems. I tried it with the NLAW and simple RPG's and it engaged and defeated those rockets as it should but never the Titan AT. I haven't checked the Javelin or other weapons from CUP and RHS mods yet but it is on my list of things to do.

@bagpiperguy

We'll consider that. :)

@Nichols

I don't think we've added the Armata defensive system yet. You sure you didn't meant the armor itself?

• Like 1

On 24. 6. 2017 at 7:52 PM, bagpiperguy said:

Would you consider adding the re textures you did back into the mod. Just for more content. Mostly for stuff like the Russian SPG and T-100 you made (I understand this is not realistic). This will off course increase the mod size so I understand if you do not wish to go this route. Keep up the great work!

Technically, the old tech is still in the mod (hence the size increasing with each version instead of decreasing :P ). It's just not visible in the Editor and VA.

All of it is still functioning though, so we might put up a table chart with all the classnames (even the old ones), so that you guys could use it. :)

The mod is awesome! Since I like to play (mostly) solo stealth and marksman missions, there is a small problem: Orsis T-5000 doesnt have a silencer :eh:. Also, assault rifles are not to be wielded for magazines :tongue:. Could you make a bolt-action rifle chambered for 7.62x54 Rahim round? For example, there are MTs-116M and SV-98. It would be awesome to have bolt-action animations. And remember, silence is the crucial element when taking actions behind enemy lines :icon_cool:.

New update is currently on the way. Tigr! SU34! CSAT! Fixes!

See the changelog and pics for details.

Changelog:

VERSION 4.0 (23-09-2017)
INFANTRY
- New uniforms in Hex, Urban Hex and Green Hex camo (CSAT).
- New MICH helmet in Hex, Urban Hex and Green Hex camo (CSAT).
- New Vests in green colour.
- New Light Ballistic Vest.
- New Helicopter pilot Helmet.
- New Jet pilot Helmet.
- Reworked Ballistic Vest model.
- Fixed Ballistic protection of vests and units themselves.

VEHICLES
- New GAZ Tigr vehicle, replacing the temporary MRAP Karatel.
- New GAZ Tigr with a remote controlled Arbalet-DM tower and KORD MG.
- Minor Kamaz model reworks.
- Added Jets DLC radar capabilities to SA-22.
- Added new numbering system for heavy armoury.
- Replaced NSVT-M MG (T-14) with a KORD MG.
- Fixed Fire Geometry LODs for all vehicles. (which caused some trouble doing damage to them, because everything would just fly through it)
- Fixed rockets shooting only from one turret (T-15 and SA-22). Now rockets will launch from both.

AIR
- Ported SU-34 with new textures, which is replacing the temporary JAK-130. Jets DLC enhancements present.
- Jets DLC features and ability to choose weapons for pylons for every air-related vehicle.
- Minor KA-52 model edits.
- Added door animation to KA-52.
- Added numbering system.
- Fixed textures for KA-52.
- Fixed faulty cannon animation for KA-52. Now the weapon should look and behave correctly.

WEAPONS
- New Anti-Air launcher 9K-333 Verba with 1PN-97 optics.
- New pylon of the 8V20 launcher and Vichr rockets for all air-related units.
- New Holo sight EoTech-553 for Spetsnaz units.
- New Laser sight Perst-1IK.
- New models for all rockets/projecticles for all mod-related launchers (9M-133, 9M-336, 57E6 etc.)
- New Laser-guided missile 9M-119 Refleks, which is used by the T-14.
- Fixed the 2A42 cannon, which now has two fire modes - Single shot and burst.
- Fixed penetration of 5,45x39 ammunition.
- Fixed the angling of GP-30 (AK-12GP) Grenade launcher.

BoGNuE.png

OXZFj5.png

uwtYoS.png

KSSFL7.png

tulvn7.png

5GFUtv.png

hULGby.png

• Like 15

Not sure if this bug has been reported for 3.5, but I noticed that the track animations for the T-15 seem to be reversed.

A new update (4.0) is up!

So far only the Dropbox, PlayWithSix and Steam Workshop links are updated on the first page.

Consult the changelog and pics on the previous page, or the first one. And don't forget to post feedback. :)

9 hours ago, snackynak said:

Not sure if this bug has been reported for 3.5, but I noticed that the track animations for the T-15 seem to be reversed.

Whops, you are right. Somehow this has gotten past us. Will try to get it fixed as soon as Mindas comes back.

The Hexacam versions of the combat uniforms are an excellent addition. But the Green Hex version seems kinda mismatched at the moment; might I suggest that you guys use Nightmare515's Tropical Hexacam pattern instead? He's uploaded a tileable swatch that can be freely used on the Facepunch camouflage thread here.

Got a few bugs to report in the process:

• Something feels...off about the non-magnified optics. I seem to recall the Kobra having the collimator tunnelling effect in the last version but now it's just a flat reticle on the glass? This seems to be the case with the new 553 holosight as well (not sure if the PKM-A was updated since it used to use A2-style red dots).

P2iVWyU.png

• The T-14's commander seems to have a rather severe case of...turrets syndrome (I'll show myself out now :don11:). The driver's turn out position is low enough but the commander's body will clip through the turret.

TQjIbLa.png

• The T-15's muzzle proxy for the coaxial MG is still positioned facing backwards.

J94JGWo.png

• The pilot camera/targeting pod for the Su-34 isn't positioned correctly.

DlNURfI.png

• Grad gunner's first person view while aiming the MRL pod is still bugged. You just stare at the front window instead of switching to a turret camera like the vanilla Sandstorm (for example):

Z84Ah4p.png

• Like 1

Uploaded a quick hotfix for the T-15 tracks animation bug. To anyone who has downloaded the mod from Dropbox or PlaywithSIX, re-download it again please. :)

VERSION 4.0.1 (23-09-2017)

HOTFIX: Fixed T-15's tracks animation going backwards.

@drebin052

Thanks for the reports. They have been acknowledged and are being worked on.

However, with the GRAD you are supposed to use the "Artillery computer" action, not the ironsight/M2 for the turret camera.

Also, can't do much about the T-14 turret. Since the tower is controlled remotely by the gunner who is down below, he therefore cannot turn out and keep the gun static which is what would happen for every crewmen when the commander peeks out.

• Like 1