Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately! So here is some W.I.P. stuff.

We've been working on armored trucks and especially our own Ballistic missile truck. We're proud to present to you, our truck!

icbm_carrier_m_p_m_v_by_steamtank-d9t36uicbm_carrier_m_p_m_v_deployed_by_steamta

More stuff and information will follow soon! ;)

(We're also working on a Radar and troop transport version.)

Cheers

• Like 2

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately! So here is some W.I.P. stuff.

We've been working on armored trucks and especially our own Ballistic missile truck. We're proud to present to you, our truck!

.eJwVyUEOgjAQBdC7dG9_EZwol5kMpUrVNs04kBj.eJwVyUEOwiAQQNG7sJehNWLoZSYURosWnIxjY9P

More stuff and information will follow soon! ;)

(We're also working on a Radar and troop transport version.)

Cheers

Holy.....

Hello Dreamrebel and team ;)

LOVE THE LOOKS OF THIS MOD SOFAR!

The story is bloody awesome and as a person living in the netherlands but having a german nationality this warms my heart so see germany and the netherlands working so closely together as in this mod (wich happens in rl aswel the netherlands has a joined MBT team with germany cointaining 24 Leo2A7's if I remember correctly) so for me being from both sides it fills my eye's with tears.

On another note I would love to help you by giving you more inspiration for a peace of art that is allready beautifull!

The things that i thought of when I read you post and all the other one's made me think of aspect of the prusian army that I hadn't seen anything of yet,

First of Choppers (helikopters/Hubschraubers)

As some might know germany and the French have workt together by mergin their aero development together it used to be known as eurocopter with their super puma and their tiger I was imagining these helicopter reconfigured for 2020+ so the they would either recieve the x2 rotor layout or maybe something even more futuristic looking a chopper meets jet vtol... that together with some more slick looks (Its all about that stealth ;) ) would make it something that their enemies would fear.

Second maritiem,

knowing that the Netherlands has quite a broad naval force (I mean we are a country of fisherman have you ever read our proverbs their mostly about boats ;) ) I thought that a proper maritiem fleet would be awesome (Also for proper fleet depolyment) ofcoarse you have that amazing sub! but there is more to a maritiem fleet. in order to deploy those lovely Tiger 3s and CV-30s one would need a fleet that is able to deliver those to distant coutries right? so I was thinking of a LHD class vessel, it would be able to deploy choppers, maybe even the "Owl" (If it is a STOL) and deploy all the armor and ground troops you would need.

hqdefault.jpg

and lastly, I saw that their was stil being thought for another Assault rifle. I had to think of the M468, the M468 is a M4 version by Barret that chambers a 6.8mm round. that combined with a M416 or XM8 would make those weapons truly something for the powerfull empire from the near future ;)

I hope I gave you even more inspiration for this mod!

Cheers

KBBW - Kai

• Like 1

Hey guys, sorry for the lack of updates lately! Just wanted to know that we are still working on this mod. We've have been quite busy for the last couple of weeks but you can expect some cool updates soon! :)

@kbbw123 Thanks man! We really apriciate it, I hope we can keep making you happy. haha :) Help is always welcome. True, we didn't say anything about choppers yet. That's because we wanna keep some aspects of our mod a secret. So far we have been quite good at it and we do this to make the mod even better once we release it. Though we do have choppers in our mod! :) That's something I can promise.

The Prussian Empire replaced the Tiger with an even better design, our chopper will spread more fear than the Tiger can.

We are working at our Naval force as well. At this moment there are 2 carriers types our empire will use. I haven't announced them yet but they will be part of the mod. Screenshots will follow soon! The submarine will most likely come first and later on other ships will follow. :)

About the Assault Rifle, that's true but at this moment we have filled up most items which were missing at first. We do appreciate your idea though!

Thanks you very much for contributing your ideas to our mod!

prussia never had switzerland in their hand...? :D

Nice mod anyway. great tanks 

True, read the story and you will find out how it happend! :p

By the way, small update; the story has been updated again. :)

Cheers

Hey guys, small but important update!

At this moment we're working on planes and armoured vehicles for our lovely empire. Now most of you will probably remember the "K-75 Heavy Tank Model" also known as the "Löwe". The same model will be used to create an heavy SPG based on the "Panzerhaubitze 2000". :)

Another mayor update in our project are all the planes that will come with it over time. At this moment "Venom800TT" is working on 3 main plane models for us. 1 Stealth Fighter Jet, 1 VTOL Transport plane with an stealth design and some normal (carrier based) fighters. (Yes we will have carriers! :D)

Pictures will follow soon! ;)

Cheers

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates lately but here is one.

SteamTank finished his work on our "Panzerhaubitze 2000", now it is ready for porting. I really hope you guys like it! :)

panzerhaubitze_k75_by_steamtank-dakj7ns.

Cheers

• Like 8

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of updates lately but here is one.

SteamTank finished his work on our "Panzerhaubitze 2000", now it is ready for porting. I really hope you guys like it! :)

panzerhaubitze_k75_by_steamtank-dakj7ns.

Cheers

This project still going? Great! I love it!

Looks amzing man.

This may be the best Arma mod ever when it's released. I'm looking forward to this as much as I am Star Wars Ep. VIII.

5 hours ago, Henriks2001 said:

Are you still working on this mod or is it dead?

The last update was posted back in October 15, 2016. So likely dead, closing.