Sign in to follow this  
bad benson

Finding servers that run certain mods

this might be a stupid question but i was wondering why there is no mod filter in the server browser eventhough the browser has a window where it shows the mods a server has installed. i know folder names can differ but atleast for those where admins use the proper name i'd love to be able to search for them.

i might be missing something obvious here but if not i find it surpring that there is no option for that, considering the percentage of servers that use mods (a shitload).

so the actual question is: how do you guys go it? what are common methods, if you are looking for a server that uses a certain mod you want to play in MP? i'm asking because i would love to play on a server using RHS and my recently updated EM mod. but it seems to be quite a task to find one unless, again, i'm missing something here.

I'm fairly new to MP, ran across a fair number of toxic communities, but I've found out that if you want to look for certain mods, look up via game mode first, for example COOP, choose minimum number of players, and the browser should list the mods used by the server. Honestly, non-zombie/GTA servers that have +1 players are few. Oh and endimmion has said that he might implement this feature in his server browser https://forums.bistudio.com/public/style_images/bohemia/icon_share.png

this might be a stupid question but i was wondering why there is no mod filter in the server browser eventhough the browser has a window where it shows the mods a server has installed. i know folder names can differ but atleast for those where admins use the proper name i'd love to be able to search for them.

i might be missing something obvious here but if not i find it surpring that there is no option for that, considering the percentage of servers that use mods (a shitload).

so the actual question is: how do you guys go it? what are common methods, if you are looking for a server that uses a certain mod you want to play in MP? i'm asking because i would love to play on a server using RHS and my recently updated EM mod. but it seems to be quite a task to find one unless, again, i'm missing something here.

Yes the A3Launcher